Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a graphic designer, I'm always be indoor. I don't like to waste my time by pushing around with people but I usually get out for fresh air and play with people for short time during my break as I scheduled my time. And I'm a also forum poster, I'm Hustler but I don't over use my self.

well for now I do not have any business brand but even if I want to I would like to have an online business that is why I'm trying to learn as many online skill as possible so that I can do it on my spare time while I concentrate on my work
[automerge]1612343536[/automerge]
well for now I do not have any business brand but even if I want to I would like to have an online business that is why I'm trying to learn as many online skill as possible so that I can do it on my spare time while I concentrate on my work

Brands that are better recognized can bring forward an element of trust. Consumers and candidates looking for employment will perceive that your company is authentic, therefore trusting that they can purchase goods from you or work for you and be protected to some degree more than with your lesser branded competitors.

We all have a business brand that we manage. For now I manage a law firm in my area with a 10man workforce. It’s a sole proprietorship and as such it’s been easy to manage. However I’m looking forward to expanding and inviting investors to invest.

I own an online that gives me the freedom I seek to engage in other activities. One an order is placed on product from my store, I have a delivery man who delivers to the customer's doorstep. So I'm free to do other online jobs without the stress of moving around.

For now I do not mange any business brand, I only manage my own business. However it is very important as individual to have a brand or to manage a brand. Ones left can be a brand when you are a model or a celebrity.

A brand name and descriptive identity.
The brand's personality and its tone of voice.
An understanding of the brand essence.
Your value proposition and key messaging.
A content and communications strategy approach.
Brand name registration and protection.

I currently work for some one. However, I Intend to have as many businesses as possible if I have means to. I thought of investment, and partnership in real estates. I have also considered fashion in terms of clothing.unisex to be precise.

I am managing a brand of an organization for someone but personally I am trying to create a blog where I will show case my writing skill and make sure I impact people with my resourced information.

[automerge]1612343536[/automerge]
Okay, no problem, your reason being with forums is to add some skills, ideas about what's important and lucrative to bring your profit in the future. I'm learning everyday here to utilize it and shape my future.

Well for now, I do not have any business or brand that I am managing simply because I don't have any business for now but I am planning to start up a business in the not-too-distant future. I am looking at 1 to 2 years from now. I planned this offline business not to be that stressful for me so therefore I can manage it with my online earning.

A brand name and descriptive identity with personality and its tone of voice. An understanding of the brand essence. Your value proposition and key messaging.
A content and communications strategy approach. The brand name registration and protection.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
The brand that has been established has to continually maintain its brand image through brand management. Effective brand management increases brand awareness, measures and manages brand equity, drives initiatives that support a consistent brand message, identifies and accommodates new brand products, and effectively positions the brand in the market.

I'm branding my business. No external brand just my personal business and me. Since it is my personal business that means am all out in promoting and giving it a good image. Thus and the promotion and awareness are being run by me.

Last edited:
eLdavis designs
Tho its not up to a month i started and am still learning how to do 3d effect, i belive with time i will get there and also move the business into greater heights, starting up has not been easy and also learning management skills as i push onwards
[automerge]1612346647[/automerge]
eLdavis designs
Tho its not up to a month i started and am still learning how to do 3d effect, i belive with time i will get there and also move the business into greater heights, starting up has not been easy and also learning management skills as i push onwards

Currently, I manage no other business brand other than my own personal business. I have been on the lookout for a brand (business) to manage but I've not seen any. Managing a business brand seems difficult due to the expectations the company will be putting on you and pressure sometimes.

Okay, no problem, your reason being with forums is to add some skills, ideas about what's important and lucrative to bring your profit in the future. I'm learning everyday here to utilize it and shape my future.
Seriously that's why I'm also trying to learn to make sure I make the best out of my youthfulness because if I don't make it at this stage there is no how I will be able to go and make it at old age except with the special miracle of God, it is better to work now and enjoy later.

I'm branding my business. No external brand just my personal business and me. Since it is my personal business that means am all out in promoting and giving it a good image. Thus and the promotion and awareness are being run by me.
good that you single handedly run your own business brand. I was expecting you to be specific about the kind of brand you manages to drive home profit as a cog business owner. That makes me to know your business preference and encourage you the more.

Here in my country we have plenty business brand a grown-up person can manage, as for me I'll start up with colouring right from time as I grow I make a lot of income then I join up with and nothing else now my business from different sources are growing successfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds