Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what are the things investors look for in a business proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekadet

Credits
I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well no investor would want to throw his/her money in the pit so put yourself in your investors shoes, what are the things you will probably look out for if someone approaches you to invest in a business.
Some of the things an investor will likely check is your business plan, background and experience. An investor will likely invest in an experienced entrepreneur with a record of high performance.

Your executive summary and management can draw in investors to look more into your business proposal, but the real thing that would hold their interest is your financial analysis. They want to see numbers. Not just numbers, but numbers that make sense. After all, they want to see how they’re going to make their money.

investors typically want from 20 to 25 percent return on the money they invest in your company. Venture capitalists may take even more; if the product is still in development, for example, an investor may want 40 percent of the business to compensate for the high risk it is taking.

You need to show the investor that the business will be profitable and sustainable. This two things are among what investors look out for, they need to know that the business will make profit for them for a long time. Also they will like to know how long it will take for them to recoup their invested money.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

As for me before investors can think of investing in your business they will think of what they going to get from you and when they invest they believes they will get an interest of 20% to 25% interest on the money they used to invest into your business

Any investor will be more concerned about his/her money more than anything else. They want to know how you will spend the money and how much interest they stand to accrue on their capital. They really don't care how you will do it, just let them see that they will make profits.

I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.
A solid business plan demonstrates to investors that you're serious about your business and that you've given thought to your plans to make money. .Among other things, your business plan should include: Your intended market, with data to show why that market is your target. Data-based, hard number financial projections.

An investor would look at your profit margins, projections for the business in the near future. Your plans should things go sideways, what the investor stands to gain by backing your business.

Your executive summary and management can draw in investors to look more into your business proposal, but the real thing that would hold their interest is your financial analysis. They want to see numbers. Not just numbers, but numbers that make sense. After all, they want to see how they’re going to make their money.
I like this. Execution summary and financial analysis. Investors will check if the idea of your business is profitable and can attain the amount your financial analysis is estimating. They will also check for your execution summary. How will the business run to attain the profit state in your financial analysis.

What are the things livestock business is look for in a business proposal, livestock business needs a lot of things to put in place, like poultry needs a pen, piggry needs a pen and fish need pond.

Background and experience in the industry. Investors don't want entrepreneurs to make mistakes on their dime. ...
Company uniqueness. Your product or services need to be unique. ...
Effective business model. ...
Large market size.

I believe investors always want to know the revenues and costs you will be incurring yearly. And they'll want to know how much their interest will be if they decide to invest in your business. So make a proper business proposal by following these and some others as well

I guess they want to know about your idea on the paper, they want to see how profitable the business is and also the risk involved and the money to be spent to make it a success. All this they want to know about
[automerge]1612478203[/automerge]
I guess they want to know about your idea on the paper, they want to see how profitable the business is and also the risk involved and the money to be spent to make it a success. All this they want to know about

The first thing that investor will look in a proposal is how viable the business is and that can be accessed by highlighting the risks involved, challenges the business is likely to face over a period of time, the profits projection and others. If the investor is satisfied with it, then he will be more relaxed to invest in the business.

When writing a business proposal, you should ensure you include convincing statements that will make investors see reason to invest in your business. Serious investors look out for your strategic planning in the proposal, they have to know the risks involved and how you intend to curtail it.

Investors don't have much time to go through all the grammar, your summary or abstract page should be simple but captured all.they want to see like business ideal, the opportunities in the business, the challenges, the profit margin monthly and annually.

Financial performance. You need to know your numbers. Prove to potential investors that your company has excellent financial performance, especially if you are seeking funding from a bank. Venture capitalists will look for a potential of high returns and a clear exit opportunity

Prepare to answer questions about the financial stability of your company. Investors will ask if your company shows signs of growth and if you have plans such as issuing shares or borrowing money to stimulate growth

I think every investor we want to know how
Activities of the business will be run. How many percent do you want to give you or her as a share of the business?
In summary, we just want to know how well the business will be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds