Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what are the things investors look for in a business proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.
One thing most investors look for in your business proposal is how viable is your business proposal. No investor is willing to throw his hard earned money into a thrash bin. If your proposal is not realizable or sellable, no investor will invest in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your leader synopsis and the executives can attract financial backers to look more into your strategic plan, however the genuine article that would hold their premium is your monetary investigation. They need to see numbers. Numbers, however numbers that bode well. All things considered, they need to perceive how they will bring in their cash.

Investors would want highlighted the benefits that they can deduce from the business. Also, they want to know how strong and healthy the business is and what are your plans.

You need to have a complete business plan that includes the description of the business operation, the potential market base, the intended suppliers, the desired business location and the capitalization versus the profitability ratio. One thing that will get the attention of an investor is when the type of business is interesting to him. One example is a sporting goods store. A gym fanatic would surely be interested in such a business.

Investors are strict and stingy with their money. Not even a penny will they let go, I mean real investors will also do a thorough background check up just to be on the safe side. For you to get these people to invest, you have to know and understand what you are doing. You also need to be able to convince them with your plans and goals that the business will work. They also look at the percentage you will give them.

Investors would want highlighted the benefits that they can deduce from the business. Also, they want to know how strong and healthy the business is and what are your plans.

Seriously I can't give a totally useful or a perfect answer to this question, I can only give an assumption or what I feel I (if I was an investor) I would want to see a good business plan and check the previous performance of the business I am investing in and most importantly I would investigate on what my money would be used for.

Well, as an investor your area of concretion is on people's mind. Why people says, what people want you to do to improve your service, people's opinions on a particular matters. It's on people's minds or words that you will find collection.

investor are looking for a business with a BIG market potential. Know your total accessible market and how to explain it to your investor. Be thoughtful and under-estimate your market to demonstrate that you understand who your core customer is
[automerge]1612563920[/automerge]
investors typically want from 20 to 25 percent return on the money they invest in your company. Venture capitalists may take even more; if the product is still in development, for example, an investor may want 40 percent of the business to compensate for the high risk it is taking

Last edited:
The business proposal has to be feasible. Something that can be made to work. An ivestor would not want just throw money aroun. He would want to see possible future growth and profit realisation. You also want to be reasonable too with your request.

Investors always check the legitimacy and how much or how they will gain and benefit from the contract. These are two things that investors will be looking for when they review your pitch or your business plan. So before proposing make sure you have a good plan.

If you are a lender, you would be more worried with your money than anything else. They want to make sure the bank's investment gains do not raise the bank's net debt when you are borrowing it out. They are not worried about your hardware, the cloud service, or the DDoS attack, just make them make money.

Your product or services need to be unique. Prove to your investors, with concrete evidence, that your market potential is big enough to make investing worthwhile.

I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.
No investor would want to out his money where commensurate return on investment is not guaranteed. Investors would like to know how lucrative your proposed business his. What is the recuperation period.

There are certain factors that must be put in place before setting up a business such as 1 you must consider the climatic condition of the environment and what type of goods people will look for at tha particular time.
The availability of customers with high demands 3 equipment available road was also be considered before setting up a business.

You want to reveal the investor that the enterprise can be worthwhile and sustainable. This matters are amongst what buyers appearance out for, they want to realize that the commercial enterprise will make income for them for a protracted time. Also they may want to understand how lengthy it'll take for them to recoup their invested money.

You need to know your numbers. Prove to potential investors that your company has excellent financial performance, especially if you are seeking funding from a bank. Venture capitalists will look for a potential of high returns and a clear exit opportunity.

Nobody wants to invest his/her money where there will not be any return or the whole investment will vanish, that's why investors always look for some convincing points before they ratify your business proposal. Firstly, the investor will look for how feasible your proposed business will be, what is your marketing plan, is the the business marketable

No investor want to waste his money. An investor will first check if the business will earn him more money. He will also check the risks in the business to the if there is any risk of losing his money. Then he will consider the terms and conditions of the property

the main thing and investor will check in your proposal is executive summary to check if the business is profitable and the rate of return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds