Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what are the things investors look for in a business proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The basic thing an investor looks at is in your proposal is the ways your business can benefit them now and in the future. They look at how profitable business will be in the long run. Every investor is in a business to make gain for himself

Advertisement Placeholder
An investor will want to know the liquidity ratio of a company before investing in it. He may want to know the future of the company and even the workforce and he will be concern about how the company manage its brand.

what they are after is to invest on a business that would give them profit. So they would check how less it would cost them to run the business plan, how much time and resources it would take, also hoe much profit they can achieve in a long run

I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.
There are so many things investors will always look out for before they invest in your organisation. The depth profile of your company is very important to any investor. Any investor will always wants to know the history and background of your business before he invest a dime.

Well no investor would want to throw his/her money in the pit so put yourself in your investors shoes, what are the things you will probably look out for if someone approaches you to invest in a business.
Some of the things an investor will likely check is your business plan, background and experience. An investor will likely invest in an experienced entrepreneur with a record of high performance.

Experience is a key aspect of the things that an investor will want to know about. It is not always about the money that is involved, but how well will this money be invested in the business? Understanding this will help you know where you stand when it comes to the business that you are doing. This will convince an investor to invest in the business.

What you want in a business as an investor is what your investors will look at for in your business proposal. For instance if your business plan lack good idea definitely no investors will like to waste their money.
The quality of your product both visible and invisible is very important to inspire investment.

Investor would like at the type of the business, and the possibilities of it been a success, they would also look at other people that are interested in the business. They would look at the market strategy you have laid down, and the amount been required to start up the business. Sharing of profits would also be considered.

As an investor we should look the factor that can give us profit. I think first thing is our plans towards the business that we are going to start. If we have knowledge about it we easily get profit. If we have no knowledge about the business where we are investing it will be not good for us

Financial investors are generally keen on scaling the business.

That implies they regularly just put resources into new businesses with a working item/Service that has just been offered to in any event one client for the maximum ( giveaways and closest companions don't check). They will cover promoting, stock and scaling, yet not item/Service promoting.

Expect investors to measure the revenue sources, cost of acquisition, and sales prices.
History and business experience. Investors don't want entrepreneurs on their dime to make mistakes. ...
Company singularity. It is important that the goods or services be special. ...
Efficient commercial model. ...
The size of a big market.

They look out for the executive summary, it must be detailed. Market analysis too, the target market and location of business, Financial projections , product or service and marketing strategies

I am thinking of writing a business proposal, so I would like to know the things I should include that would convince investors to invest.
When preparing a business proposal, I suggest that you think of what you would look for in a business before you invest. Include the long and short term goals of that business. You should also prepare an income/expenses flow margin, and so on.

Before investors can be convinced about your business proposal, then they have to be aware of your experience in the field, they will want to know your business plans and also your performance proof.

From my perspective, the first thing an investor looks for in a business proposition is the return and returns on their investment. For this reason, there are many questions that must be asked, the demand for the product or service, responsible for financial management, credit history of the company, fundamentals and policies of the company, registration and its legality, among others.

Founders who constantly talk to their real and prospective customers. So many startups are building products, creating services that are meeting needs in their heads, not actual needs. It’s ultimately lack of product market fit that kills most startups, not lack of funding. So, understanding what your customers need, want and think is critical.

Investors look out for alot of things in other to know If they should invest in your business or not. First they consider your financial records, cashflow statement, comprehensive financial income statement, balance sheet. Then they also consider your relations with the business world.

Most things that investors look out for in a business proposal are the interest rate. Every investors wants to know how much he or she will make out of the business if they invest in your business, they want to know the give out percentage.

According to my own point of view, I believe as an investor, if you are given a business proposal, we have to check if the business is a legit business first, then I will check the interest rate, if it is profitable or not and i will also check the nature of the business

Monetary execution. You need to know your numbers. Demonstrate to potential financial backers that your organization has magnificent monetary execution, particularly in the event that you are looking for subsidizing from a bank. Financial speculators will search for a capability of exceptional yields and an unmistakable leave opportunity.

If you need a physical location for your business, there are many factors to consider. Some will be critical to your success. Read about them. Your success as a business depends on how well you are. various factors , from location to the price of your product or service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds