Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

K

kayode10

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to survey sites, my country is number one hindrance for me to earn through it. Next one is when the site is only available using desktops. I'm only using my mobile phone on most of my work online and my laptop isn't functioning properly, so it won't be much of a help.

Basically, these are mine:

1) free time to dedicate: as I'm attending a demanding postgraduate course, I can't work online as many hours I'd need to earn a better income. My postgraduate course compells me to study up to 7 hours per day. Sometimes university sends me pdf books and I need to read one per day

2) as for the other tier3 and tier4 countries, most of surveys don't suit me: I rarely qualify

3) some tasks that would perfectly suit me require mother tongue english level and I don't own so high level

It is true, I do not have much time in the world of making money online, but in fact there are many limitations when we are not from first level countries. There is also a serious problem with the exchange of the dollar to my national currency, it is depressing it becomes as they say here salt and water (nothing)

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

One major obstacle is know what to do online. Believe me most people don't know what to do online to make money, they really prefer to socialize only, they don't know you can social, network and make money as well.

Another one is locating the right sites online, where things are happening. Some sites promises juicy rewards but in the end, they disappoint.

Obstacles preventing me from making more money online just seems the same as the one posted above most especially the restriction of some certain country, Nigeria. Has caused limitation from earning from most online business.

For me, my major obstacle that prevent me from maximising my income online is time, and money.

Even being from a third tier country, there are people who I know have succeeded legitimately.

But with two toddlers, a part-time job, and a passion for learning, I find myself in need of more time always.

first of all before going into deep answer to your question you must understand that it will be very difficult for you to make money online if you don't have a skill so as people can pay to get it, lack of electricity and good internet connection is also something that can prevent you from making money online.

As for me, the major things that being preventing me to earn a good money from online are; TIME because I have my offline business that I'm doing which is no give me more time to spend online, MONEY: this is another obstacle for to earn money huge online, there are many sites that require a money before you can start earning money from there.

Lack of determination constrains people's progress to a significant extent and this is why many will be stagnated in their wretched lives because many opportunities abound but their laziness and tendency to be wretched holds them back.

Most of the times I don't usually feel inclined to work online and some of the tasks I find boring and absurd, then another thing is schedule I'm quite busy running around and working, I try as much as possible to complete tasks very fast to have enough time to myself.

Your points are quite educative and enlightening because they are exactly the truth of what is going on there are some sites online that do not accept Nigerians that is why if you want to make money online in Nigeria or any other African country you must have a digital skill that people can pay for, if you have a skill freelance site like fiverr will accept you and you start advertising your skill for prospective interested buyer. But who told you that click bank don't accept Nigeria ?

I also have discovered the business for some time now but despite my eagerness to invest,I still couldn't find a way to do that.
I am just replanning how to minimize my expenses for this year to be able to catch on with my plans.

One of the major hindrance in making money online is not having sufficient investment skills or willingness to try out a new stuff different from the usual.
Another reason could be high cost of internet in some nation, like mine and the poor electricity supply.

When it comes to survey and all my country is the capital hindrance as you can't seems to do anything.
Not just survey sites, any money making site at all is just not working in my country. Most sites have either blacklisted or dont want us
[automerge]1610348942[/automerge]
When it comes to survey and all my country is the capital hindrance as you can't seems to do anything.
Not just survey sites, any money making site at all is just not working in my country. Most sites have either blacklisted or dont want us

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. One of theproblems with small business owners is that some of them believe they'll magically gain customers, but steps have to be taken before that can happen.

There are quite some numbers of factors halting me from making money online, number one is time, I'm always busy at work as I'm not always online but struggles to find time to come online all the time. Then another factor is not having enough writing skills as I would really loved to make money from free lancing.

For me, my major problem hindering me to make more money online is just time. Most often l find good platforms that pays better but the time to work with them is not always enough since they are demanding too and I also have many things to attend to with my limited time. Another factor is limiting me a lot is also my country group. This have never been easy especially when we move to the survey and GPT world. For the dollar to my local currency exchange rate, l think it's bad but it didn't affect me badly because if I take it into consideration, it's still worth working online.

One of the main obstacles that I have in making money online is the time to spend here and to be able to make a sufficient amount as well. As I do have to balance this with some of my other duties it can be quite taxing on my time and sometimes I don't get to be as active on the online sites like this forum as I would like to be. Also regions in terms of surveys and so forth are not great in my country and therefore the earning opportunity from the offer walls are not as high as you would see in other countries.

But who told you that click bank don't accept Nigeria ?
I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds