Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

There are forums just like bizdustry that you can actually earn from if you've got the time to work on them. You could try out trendi, cash time forum or even beermoney forum... There are all legit depending on your choice

Advertisement Placeholder
Bizdustry to me I consider it as one of the best paid to post website I've ever seen followed by trendri. With this it is possible for you to make up to 1 Dollars from each of those website everyday if you spend more than five hours posting good quality contacts.

There are 100s of websites and forum where one can start making cool cash but it's just that most medium of payment is through PayPal which are discouraging people from participating.
[automerge]1632884485[/automerge]
One and a perfect example if the forum where you can earn and make money online is bizdustry. other ones are trendri.com, cash forum and the likes.
It depends on your ability to multitask

Last edited:
The best site I would recommend for you is COINTIPLY.
You do not have to pay any money to register but you can earn so much amount of money and withdraw it.
It is available for every country

There are a lot but what I can advice is to use bizdustry because this is one u personally can vouch for to be reliable and easy to use , so for me bizdustry is the best.

Right now, I am working on three platforms:-

1) Bizdustry
2) Trendri
3) Picoworkers (I have recently signed up and I have yet to try it).

In don't think it is a good idea to depend on forums to earn online. Forum posting is a tiring job, you will have to type for hours, just to earn $1-$2. The better option is to work on freelancer sites.

There are so many websites and forum where you can actually write post and get paid points that you can actually come back into dollars and get your withdrawal through PayPal which some of them is this website that we are on right now and also forum coin and also forum wheel.

Most faucets, paid to post sites pay in cryptocurrency. Even more sites are now using cryptocurrency as a means of payment like Payeer and PayPal.

there are many forums to earn good money online.but the problem is Many ot those forums pay peanuts.but you can still earn money with them .you can try castimeforum.its legit.

there are many forums to earn good money online.but the problem is Many ot those forums pay peanuts.but you can still earn money with them .you can try castimeforum.its legit.
Yes that is true they pay less but its better than staying idle just like what we are doing here at bizdustry its helpful and I will even consider that the rate is good enough so we dont need to underrate forum works,cashtimeforum has started paying you should also consider trendri forum its a good forum as well

Yes that is true they pay less but its better than staying idle just like what we are doing here at bizdustry its helpful and I will even consider that the rate is good enough so we dont need to underrate forum works,cashtimeforum has started paying you should also consider trendri forum its a good forum as well
that's true. i like to be on forums but for now I am only on bizdustry.i heard that trendi forum has stopped paying.or are back? but for cash time forum I will give it a trial.

that's true. i like to be on forums but for now I am only on bizdustry.i heard that trendi forum has stopped paying.or are back? but for cash time forum I will give it a trial.
Please I want to know where you gather this information that trendri forum has stop paying?its not true I wrote on that forum yesterday and I think they are still doing well,I have reg with cashtimeforum but I have not started working with them for bizdustry its a great forum for learning the community grow daily and am actively promote them on my blogs

I am only active on Bizdustry and Trendri. There was a time when I was active on the CashTimeForum, but I am no longer active in there. Unfortunately, the internet lacks great forums and only Bizdustry is the best forum right now on the internet. Long Live Bizdustry!

Please I want to know where you gather this information that trendri forum has stop paying?its not true I wrote on that forum yesterday and I think they are still doing well,I have reg with cashtimeforum but I have not started working with them for bizdustry its a great forum for learning the community grow daily and am actively promote them on my blogs
I don't mean presently. Currently I heard that trendi forum has stopped paying you won't even see your online earnings on that forum.i heard this news on here on bizdustry.

this forum is full of legit sites and forums, search better and you will find them :) further select them to your liking. I personally work with several applications on the phone, 2 online forums paid to write and I earn quite well per month :) as additional income. I can't say I support myself from this alone.

I am currently working in three forums. That is forum coin, Bizdustry and beermoney forum. I can recommend anyone to these forums because they are really great. They are all legit and always pay without delay.

You are not limited to sites you can earn from but can you dedicate enough time for the tasks because most sites pay little amounts with strenuous tasks in a couple of hours.

I am currently working in three forums. That is forum coin, Bizdustry and beermoney forum. I can recommend anyone to these forums because they are really great. They are all legit and always pay without delay.
How do you earn with forum coin? Like what is their minimum withdrawal and what methods of payments do they have there? I heard someone made mention of exchanging their earnings there to biznotes.

You can make money online via; Fiverr, Upwork, Opera newshub, Scooper and Bizdustry. Currently, I only earn via Bizdustry as I hope to explore other opportunities soonest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds