Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

There are a lot of website you can make money with but not necessarily that you have to post on this websites , you need to have all the skills they might be interested like writing, programming and some other high demanding skills

Advertisement Placeholder
There are quite a number of sites that you can be able to take advantage of. I personally recommend up work for people who have skills that they can be able to manage because there you can apply for jobs and it is much more popular and has more clients than any other freelance website.

The name of forums or website that you can earn there without paying any amount of money, registration free are as follows:
Bizdustry.com
Jiba.com
Forumcoin.com
Hugecoin.com and others

Actually there are alot of site and forum that are good for online money making depending on your skills either engage in freelance, survey site, articles posting etc based on what you can do.

Among all the website that is been listed here I think that the best place which someone can work and feel okay is through bizdustry here and the forumcoin beermoneyforum is also another good forum which you can also earn from.as for the buzz idea forum that domain has been suspended.

Once you have the zeal to earn money online and got the chance to earn from bizdustry.com first, you will know more online forums that you can earn more, some of the forums are, BMF, trendri beermoneyforum.

At the moment the most requested and popular PTP sites are 1. Trendri 2. Bizdustry 3. Beermoneyforum Yes you are right there are many scam and scam sites but these three are verified and paying. I can also recommend the SurveyTime site which supports more or less all countries AND GPT sites: TimeBucks, Getpaidto.

This one is a great example of such platforms. There are other forums, most of them are available on Upwork or Fiverr where you can apply, and if you're qualified, you'd be allowed to register

There are many online sites where one can earn money. But a lot of them are too stressful, that is they pay very little amount of money for tasks that take too much of your time. bizdustry.com and Noise.cash are legit sites you should try
Of course there are many website or forum one can make money for example the one we are here you can make money from when you have the time to do your task everyday, you can start earning money from it.

For now , the only paid to post forum sites that I can refer you to start working on and will definitely pay you are bizdustry and trendri , some get paid to sites link timebucks are also paying.
At the moment the most requested and popular PTP sites are 1. Trendri 2. Bizdustry 3. Beermoneyforum Yes you are right there are many scam and scam sites but these three are verified and paying. I can also recommend the SurveyTime site which supports more or less all countries AND GPT sites: TimeBucks, Getpaidto

There are a lot of website you can make money with but not necessarily that you have to post on this websites , you need to have all the skills they might be interested like writing, programming and some other high demanding skills
Well, bizdustry is prove that this exist. I don't believe there's anyone here who hasn't benefited from bizdustry. There's also trendri and beermoney forum, you can give it a try

There are so many platforms you can check out. Trendri and bizdustry are legit platform you can be posting and making comments on to earn some money , those are the two platforms I have an understanding of for now.

Bizdustry is a reliable forum, we pay our members since 4 years ago, you can post quality posts/threads and get paid for them, and don't hesitate to ask the staff members once you have an issue or a question.

Bizdustry has been a great platform to make money for yourself. If you still want to make more you can check other platforms that still gives a reward for posting of threads and making of comments.

There are others try using beer money forum, the forumwheel, the forum coin, my lot, buzz idea, BMF Io and trendri. I am sure there are others but for know I know of this forums and you can try them out. They are legit sites and they pay as well. https://forumcoin.com/index.php?r=6686Members

Try joining those using the links.
Currently , the two best and the most paying online forum sites are bizdustry and trendri forum sites , though there are also more paying forum sites but i prefer the two ,

Since you are a member of this forum, I will advise you to look at no other places except here. The reason is that you have all what you can excited for when it comes to get paid to post website. The commenting is literally unlimited. And the threshold is very low compare to order gets paid to post website.

Since you are a member of this forum, I will advise you to look at no other places except here. The reason is that you have all what you can excited for when it comes to get paid to post website. The commenting is literally unlimited. And the threshold is very low compare to order gets paid to post website.
Most of paid to post websites needs to reach 5 $ in perhaps 2 months of posting which seems like a joke. There you could reach the threashold within one day and a half.

If you don't have a skill, working on paid to post sites are the best way for you to earn money , you don't need to have any good experience to earn money on paid to post sites.

Bizdustry is a reliable forum, we pay our members since 4 years ago, you can post quality posts/threads and get paid for them, and don't hesitate to ask the staff members once you have an issue or a question.
I am one of the beneficiary here , and I used the word beneficiary because I started earning here on bizdustry when I lost all hope during the lock down , bizdustry still remain the best forum site out there .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds