Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

I haven't tried working online and this is my first forum where I'm working so far. I had tried some forums and websites but they are just scam and some of the websites are so complicated. And some of the website's withdraw procedure don't work in my country (Pakistan).

Can you guys suggest me some easy forums or websites from where I can earn? I heard about trendri as well. I checked it's reviews and it's pretty good like bizdustry. Can you tell me about it also how can I work on it and how can I registered myself with or without giving money first. And how can I get withdrawal it will be a great help.
There are other websites that are paying for posting replies and thread but it is not all that are legit. Some of them don't pay. The only once that I know that do pay are Trendri, beermoneyforum, cashtimeforum and forumcoin

Advertisement Placeholder
Good enough that you e already started working on bizdustry before now. So that is settled. You can as well try out some micro job platforms perhaps they might be favorable to you and your location

There are many forums or website you can earn through them online forums like bizdustry, cash time forum, trendri, beer money forum and many more but they pay is low.

It depends on your available time and resources to make an income online. It is not that easy to earn online. There are many sites like bizdustry that you can earn from. Noise cash, beermoney. You can also sell your skills as freelancing.

If you can write a long post, at least 120 words, you can ern 5.5 cents on Trendri. If your post managed to garner comments, you will earn additional money from your post. Try Trendri

I have heard about trendri long time now, but I have no appetite to write 120 words to earn some few cents. Here at bizdustry i don't suffer too much, just few lines and reward is assured.

I haven't tried working online and this is my first forum where I'm working so far. I had tried some forums and websites but they are just scam and some of the websites are so complicated. And some of the website's withdraw procedure don't work in my country (Pakistan).

Can you guys suggest me some easy forums or websites from where I can earn? I heard about trendri as well. I checked it's reviews and it's pretty good like bizdustry. Can you tell me about it also how can I work on it and how can I registered myself with or without giving money first. And how can I get withdrawal it will be a great help.
I earn through Postloop forum before. Its also like Bizdustry where you are paid to post in forum. I really miss Postloop because you can easily earn the five dollars minimum threshold. In Bizdustry it will take me five days to reach the five dollars minimum withdrawal.

There are many online sites where one can earn money. But a lot of them are too stressful, that is they pay very little amount of money for tasks that take too much of your time. bizdustry.com and Noise.cash are legit sites you should try
Nothing worse than putting your time and energy into something and then not really getting much in return, I know what you mean. When you work the small sites esp the PTC’s that’s what happens.
My vote’s for Bizdustry 👍 and myLot 👍 when it comes to posting. Both are great startups.
myLot for posting, improving writing/English skills, meeting people from all over the world, adding pics and/or collages.
Bizdustry is great for connections and hooking you up.
With other jobs.
😂
Not 😍
Hahahaha

I have two invitations available. Like you do, I connect daily but more members are needed to give more activity and dynamism to the page. You know that the invitations are limited, I had 3 and a new member has already signed up, so I offer the two I have.
What is the name of the site that you are talking about? Can you share it? Let's make some bucks together. I am on picoworkers presently and I am not aware that picoworkers has limited invitation code. I will like to know more. Tell us more about the site.

There are several forums that is you some cool money to comment and also write reasonable articles. Many of them may not be well but in this platform you can earn $1 per day.
This platform that you are commenting and posting on is one of the best forum online that you can be earning money on and I am a living witness to this statement that I have made because I have been able to earn a lot of money on this platform for the past 8 months that I have been on this platform.

What is the name of the site that you are talking about? Can you share it? Let's make some bucks together. I am on picoworkers presently and I am not aware that picoworkers has limited invitation code. I will like to know more. Tell us more about the site.
Picoworkers has unlimited invitations through their link, I have been on the site for a while now and have benefited a lot. With respect to the site I mentioned before is Cashtimeforum, currently still paying, 8 publications are made every 5 hours, but has limitations of $ 3.50 every 15 days, previously I matenia with more activity but I reduced it in view of the limitations of withdrawal.

I hear you can earn really well by publishing articles on read cash. I have seen people earning $5-$10 from a single article. I will soon join this site.

If you've not had luck with forums, why not try faucets? I've bee using faucetcrypto and I used some in the past. Most faucets pay their members even if it's not much

Since you are a member of this forum, I will advise you to look at no other places except here. The reason is that you have all what you can excited for when it comes to get paid to post website. The commenting is literally unlimited. And the threshold is very low compare to order gets paid to post website.
Bizdustry still remains the best forum site where you can earn comfortably with ease online m and also you can earn on cashtime forum and there are also tons of freelancing sites where you can earn,

There are five forums in which you can work and earn. They are:
1. Forumcoin
2. Bearmoneyforum
3. Bizdustry
4. Cash time forum
5. Trendri

There are many available site you can earn and withdraw by posting on the thread in the forums like cash time forum, bizdustry forum coin and many more.

There are right now so many forums that you can earn money by simply posting online. You can check out beermoneyforum and trendri.

Good enough that you e already started working on bizdustry before now. So that is settled. You can as well try out some micro job platforms perhaps they might be favorable to you and your location
Since the day I discovered this platform I have never thought of working on any other platform because I have been searching for a flat on like this where bad can be earning some little amount of money that can help me to go by on my daily expenses.

Bizdustry, trendri, Beer money forum are some of the platforms in which you can join and start making money by contributing.

Forums are only the place to earn extra cash, trying to earn a lot of money through forum can be very tiring because you need to create a lot of posts to make money from forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds