Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

You should try the new cashtimeforum that is paying members at the moment. Though I'm beginning to read some negative reviews like admin sending incomplete Payments. Just try it.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can only make good morning online when you have a good digital scale you can offer for people to pay you, about from working for online communities like bizdustry, there is no way you can actually make something reasonable online if you don't have a skill like graphic designing,programming or digital marketing skill,if you're serious to make money then you should consider learning any of them.

I am not someone who does forums that much because I have a lot of things to do also. But I think cash time forum, bizdutry, trendri and forum coin are sites you can earn.

If you are specifically asking about the make money online forums I would recommend you to join Forumcoin , crypto talk forum , Trendri. These 3 are legit as well apart from Bizdustry.

the best site you can actually make money online that I know is trendri and bizdustry because they are tested and trusted and you can actually make $1 a day each if you make 50 post in this site a day,it all depends on your effort and that is the most trusted forums I have ever known since I started making money online.

I think this very forum you are is the best answer you’re looking for and you can also get some other legit site from this forum

I recommend Bizdustry , Trendri , Forumcoin , Beermoneyforum , these 4 forums are the paying sites , you can make posts and earn money from it.

If what you want is to earn money in forums other than Bizdustry I can recommend GPTForum, a legitimate site because I have cashed in it, but to register you must receive an invitation code. On the site you can charge by Paypal and crypto, if you are interested write me.
I would also like to add other sites to my arsenal, currently bizdustry is the only site i can really mange my time and get the required result i need per day even with my busy work load. How does this site work actually?

I would also like to add other sites to my arsenal, currently bizdustry is the only site i can really mange my time and get the required result i need per day even with my busy work load. How does this site work actually?
Bizdustry works great, let me explain. You can make 72 publications a day, which is equivalent to $1.44 a day. The threads or topics are currently not paid, but you can still create the ones you want. To withdraw the earnings you must request them no later than Fridays as they make payments on Saturdays, the most important thing is to make quality publications, without spam and not copy and paste, because that can suspend you and even banned from the platform.

Although i'm not in trendri but my fellow friends have recommended trendri which i refuse to join later on they started complaining of the owner not paying which i laugh so just for now manage your earning on this plateform because most wearing site is a waste of time
Who said Trendri did not pay. I am a member in Trendri forum. And any time I request for payout, I always receive my money to my bank account. Last Saturday I still requested for a payout and on Sunday I received the fund to my bank account.

Bizdustry is better than others because others website pay a little amount.
discussion hab is a good site.
Okex is good for earing
You don't need to ask too far because you are already on one of the platforms where you can earn money. Even it might be little but there is guarantee that you will make money on bizdustry if only you can work.

You don't need to ask too far because you are already on one of the platforms where you can earn money. Even it might be little but there is guarantee that you will make money on bizdustry if only you can work.
there are so many forums and websites which pays these days and you can earn more money online but the one I know of and I am presently working on now is bizdustry and trendi.

Apart from bizdustry which you are already a part of right now, there other forums to earn to post there, but the pay may not be very encouraging to you based on the fact that it is not easy making my posts

I would recommend bizdustry if you don't just waste your time because there are many time wasting sites out there so just work here and earn while also learning

I would recommend bizdustry if you don't just waste your time because there are many time wasting sites out there so just work here and earn while also learning
Bizdustry is one of the most legitimate website that I know of and so it still happens to be the most easiest way for someone to be making money online although the money may not be too much but it is something that can go a long way when it comes to bill payment.

Bizdustry is one of the most legitimate website that I know of and so it still happens to be the most easiest way for someone to be making money online although the money may not be too much but it is something that can go a long way when it comes to bill payment.
Yes I agree with you that one of the legitimate websites that one can really make money and it is very consistent and reliable is bizdustry.

Yes I agree with you that one of the legitimate websites that one can really make money and it is very consistent and reliable is bizdustry.
Bizdustry is one of the best website out there due to the fact that it is a legitimate website that has been paying it members almost a year now and I will gladly refer my friends to this platform.

I think there are several forums that pays people to comment on their platform but I think bizdustry is one of best among them, trendri is very good.

Bizdustry and trendri is one the best site you can make money from if you are serious to post and comment on the site positively, there is a possibility of making $1 each in any of this site, you need to get a skill if I thinking of making money as a freelance worker.

You should try to make money on bizdustry because that is one of the best paying site I know ,although I have not make my withdrawal before, but I just believe they are paying and you can make up to $1 here every day if you are really serious to post and comment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds