Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

When looking for ways to make money online, the most important thing is to do it with the right expectations.

Overall, I would say there are 2 approaches:
1) you go for free get-paid-to sites where you can start earning right away. But these sites will not be something you can make a living from. However, they are really great as they are fast and easy.
2) you take the time and put in the effort to build an actual online business. This can potentially bring in a lot of money but it will take quite a long time before you will start earning.

So which approach is the best depends on your personal expectations and goals but you just need to do it with the right expectations.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there are many forums now that gives people the opportunity to earn some passive income now. But the major problem is many of them don't pay well. The best way to earn money online is to learn skills.

Their are few forums to make money at the moment. I think Bizdustry is simply the best. You can try trendri and earn unlimited but be ready to type out fifty words to earn 2 cent.

Right now I am mostly active on Bizdustry forum because it is the best and highest paying forum right now and I really enjoy posting here and also meeting great people here. Apart from using Bizdustry, I also post on Forumcoin. Forumcoin is also one of the best paying forums out there which you can try.

I know there may be many forum to earn money online but one has to be very careful because lots of those money making websites which promise juicy offers are not real. The only recommended place to earn now is through PTP.

Trendri has good reviews and Bizdustry is good as well . there are other ways to getting money online like from drop shopping and free lancing as well. Advertising is also a way to make money too.

Right now I am working on 2 forums only because the 2 other sites seemed to be no more. One site officially closed the other day while the other one is silent for several weeks now. As long as I can earn 50 cents in a day that will be good because I do not want to be idle and posting on PTP forums is my kind of pastime instead of playing computer games.

There are actually so many forums which you can earn from by just posting comments,threads and by referrals such as gpt forum and cashtime forum.

Right now I am mostly active on Bizdustry forum because it is the best and highest paying forum right now and I really enjoy posting here and also meeting great people here. Apart from using Bizdustry, I also post on Forumcoin. Forumcoin is also one of the best paying forums out there which you can try.
Yes, Bizdustry is the one I'm settled on. I heard about forumcoin, but i have no passion to post there cos of there low pay rate. I don't want to stress myself up too much, i still have job doing offline.

Concerning your question in the above post on other sites in which you can work to get paid online, I have to say the number one on this list of forums has to be bizdustry, because they have been here for long and they keep to their promise

Yes, Bizdustry is the one I'm settled on. I heard about forumcoin, but i have no passion to post there cos of there low pay rate. I don't want to stress myself up too much, i still have job doing offline.

Right now I am mostly active on Bizdustry and Forumcoin. The rates of per post on Forumcoin is very low; however, you can also work as a writer there and earn 50 Forumcoins after every 48 hours by posting articles in their article writing section. However, first you must apply as a writer there. If they accept you, then you can start earning even more. However, Bizdustry is definitely far much better than Forumcoin in terms of pay rates per post.

When it comes to making money, I can recommend bizdustry to you. If you are persistent and consistent, you can still be making some dollars per week from this forum.

There are many websites to earn from online, your areas of interest goes a long way in determining how and where to earn from. You can try some other gpt sites, surveys or faucets websites though the pay might be little.

Right now I am mostly active on Bizdustry and Forumcoin. The rates of per post on Forumcoin is very low; however, you can also work as a writer there and earn 50 Forumcoins after every 48 hours by posting articles in their article writing section. However, first you must apply as a writer there. If they accept you, then you can start earning even more. However, Bizdustry is definitely far much better than Forumcoin in terms of pay rates per post.
Are you a writer at forumcoin?? I'm just settled here at bizdustry to interact with people that really share engaging and career changing information that is instrumental.

You can earn money online on forums were you get paid for making blood posts like that of bizdustry. There is also trendri where you can get paid for making posts as well.

Apart from the get paid to post platform like bizdustry here, you can also try some stand alone platforms like those of transcription services. A few of them pay well for the time spent transcribing

I haven't tried working online and this is my first forum where I'm working so far. I had tried some forums and websites but they are just scam and some of the websites are so complicated. And some of the website's withdraw procedure don't work in my country (Pakistan).

Can you guys suggest me some easy forums or websites from where I can earn? I heard about trendri as well. I checked it's reviews and it's pretty good like bizdustry. Can you tell me about it also how can I work on it and how can I registered myself with or without giving money first. And how can I get withdrawal it will be a great help.
There are many forum sites where you can work and earn money online, we have forum sites like bizdustry.com , Gptforum and cashtime forum , and some other site.

There are several forums that I work in online and these other ones are known as mylot.com, trendri.com, CTF.com and beermoneyforum.com. out of all this money making forums I wouldn't advise you to work on beermoneyforum because it is forum that is not ready to pay any new member.

I think bizdustry is one of the best option and a forum or a site for you to operate and you will definitely enjoy it only if you are capable to operate to their terms and conditions with time dedication if you really want to earned big.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds