Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the challenges and possible solutions arises from managing a group of people as a Manager?

Humans are born and raised differently. Your employees attitude towards everything will certainly differ. It’s exprcted of you to try as much as possible to understand anyone. It’s very wise to know when to be lenient and when to be strict.

Advertisement Placeholder
I understand your point but there are just situations where you just can't help it, what if an organisation has a project to undertake, and the best men for the jobs are two individuals that are loggerheads?, problems arises between staffs all the time in an organisation, what do you do then, sack all of them?
If a problem arises between staff i think you you should try to sort out the problem if after sorting out the problem then you come to find out that the organisation has returned back to normal and everybody are happy with each other and no one is holding Malice against one another then obviously there is no need to sack them all but if after sorting out a problem you come and find out that the organisation is not still moving as it should and people are still holding Malice against one another i will obviously sack them all for the sake of your company.

If a problem arises between staff i think you you should try to sort out the problem if after sorting out the problem then you come to find out that the organisation has returned back to normal and everybody are happy with each other and no one is holding Malice against one another then obviously there is no need to sack them all but if after sorting out a problem you come and find out that the organisation is not still moving as it should and people are still holding Malice against one another i will obviously sack them all for the sake of your company.
Alright...

Managers are basically expected to work out how to do a new job by reacting to the pressures the role puts on them. What are the challenges that they are confronted with and possibly solutions?
There are many challenges managers do experience especially when such manager lacks managerial skills. One of those problems mostly include how to influence and control the efforts of the employees to work towards the achievement of the organizational goals. The manager can actually solve this by encouraging team work, motivating his or her subordinates and also respecting the decisions of the subordinates.

managing a group of people is not a easy task,it takes a lot to be able to manage groups because individuals differs according to personality, attitude,features and character.the likely challenges that are bound to arise from managing a group of people is indecision;not able to arrive at a particular conclusion due to the fact that everybody will want their decision to top

Managers are basically expected to work out how to do a new job by reacting to the pressures the role puts on them. What are the challenges that they are confronted with and possibly solutions?
The main challenge is motivation of employees and give them confidence about company.
And I managed it again motivate employees through incentives a little incentive given to the employee can build the right amount of confidence over the manager and also.

Performance problem, if a company isn't performing to a high standard, a competitor could easily come in and take your customers. You need to get to the root of any problems quickly. A manager should clearly communicate target and outline expected results to each of your team members.

Working individually and not as a team. The result is we cant able to reach the quota everyday. So our team leader implemented a program wherein we will got a team incentive or reward if we able to reach our weekly quota. Amzingly, his strategy towards us worked.

I guess the biggest challenge as a manager is to handle different types of people coming from different places, behavior and tradition. You see a lot of managers are having a hard time to set them work as a one time, this is due to it's uniqueness to one another. This kind of problem during the early years could be addressed by establishing good connection thru a monthly team building.

When I was a manager one on my challenges was leading by example, I had to make sure I got to the office 30 mins before opening hours to show staff that lateness was not accepted despite the fact my home was quite a distance to the office.

Decreased performance levels.
Being understaffed.
Lack of communication.
Poor teamwork.
Pressure to perform.
Absence of structure.
Time management. Inadequate support

First of all your working with people from different ethnic background, location, etc. You will meet people who are difficult to work with, some may not even follow your instructions, they want to do what they feel like doing. You will be faced with people of different characters. It is not easy managing a group of people.

Here are some common challenges for administrators and ways to overcome them:
Decreased performance levels
Being suppressed
Lack of communication
Poor teamwork
Pressure to perform
Absence of structure
Time management
Insufficient cooperation
doubts

you have to show a good example to the people you are leading. Take charge of every unit. Delegate roles. Punish offenders when they go against the rules. Train and nurture people under you as a manger. Ready to accept suggestions and corrections from your subordinates.

The challenges of a manager are numerous, where do I start from, there is a saying that goes thus: uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Patience is all that is needed and being firm, with these qualities any manager should be able to resolve all challenges.

In this article, we discuss the most common challenges of managing employees and ways to overcome them.

Decreased performance levels. ...

Being suppressed ...

Lack of communication. ...

Poor teamwork. ...

Pressure to perform. ...

Absence of structure. ...

Time management. ...

Insufficient support

As a manager, your responsibilities are enormous. Some of your subordinates might make your work frustrating while others will motivate you. It is advisable to draw those subordinates who have Same minds as yours. Share ideas with them and ask them to perform some roles on your behalf. It's perfectly alright to sha responsibilities, so long as you are sharing them with the right people.

Managers who consistently review processes and procedures within the company can increase efficiency. Perform a workflow analysis to review your current systems and restructure weak areas. Another way to address this challenge is by asking questions and offering solutions to their problems.

In fact, managing humans is not as easy as managing properties or other things you can ever think of. Sometimes as a manager, you have to manage both your staff and your clients or customers simultaneously without no Itch. That's why human/customer's relationship is now studied as a course today.

You have to make the people do their job under the policy of the company. It is not easy but cooperation and coordination should be maintained at all time. One of the biggest challenge is to minimize professional jealousy among the peers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds