Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the challenges and possible solutions arises from managing a group of people as a Manager?

If you study the factors of production you will the area of problem in the business is how to control your employees due to the nature of man that can be easily controlled unlike the other factors, all what you need to do is to simple to the employees and discipline

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of challenges arise with managing groups called humans. You have to find a way they can work together like a researche project

If I am managing a group of people and people are not willing to follow up the rules and regulation I'll just send them out of the business I do not really have time to force people to do what they don't really believe on

It's never been easy right from creation to manage human beings. Conflict would always arise in any facet or organisation. A professional manager should be able to address issues or seek arbitration or litigation.

Since the employees are from different backgrounds and orientation the role of a manager is to coordinate them to get the best out of them.

Managers are basically expected to work out how to do a new job by reacting to the pressures the role puts on them. What are the challenges that they are confronted with and possibly solutions?
We all know how sometimes difficult it is to control humans. Most times, people may not buy your opinion as a manager, other times, they may not help meet your targets as expected.
A manager has to be a good leader in order to get others to work with him or her.

Human management is one of the most difficult challenges that face is a business manager because they are different from managing the business product and services as they have different individual differences that will be something difficult to handle but if you have a degree in human psychology you can be able to know how to manage them successfully.

Managing people or employees in an organization is never easy for a Manager. People have different personalities and ideologies and it is not easy to carry every one along while taking key decisions or actions. One of the ways of improving inter-personal relationship between a manager and employees is through the organization of meetings where issues and concerns by staff can be noted and addressed by the management.

The greatest lesson I've learnt after serving as the general Secretary of an organization is that different employees have different communication languages.
You must learn the best way to communicate to your staff so you can get the best outta them.

You can experience a revolt if the work is under you do not like your authority you are exalting in the workplace. You might have lot of lazy workers under you and this can affect the total output in the company.

I don't see any challenges in managing a group of people as a business owner as long as you are paying them. Personally I do not really have to go through the stress of managing people who are difficult in my business, they have to obey the simple rules and regulation in a business or they resign, I don't have Time.
You can experience a revolt if the work is under you do not like your authority you are exalting in the workplace. You might have lot of lazy workers under you and this can affect the total output in the company.

Well It is actually not easy to manage human beings and so it needs a lot of skills and wisdom to manage human beings because they tend to change from time to time

It's never been easy right from creation to manage human beings. Conflict would always arise in any facet or organisation. A professional manager should be able to address issues or seek arbitration or litigation.
I believe every manager should have good managerial skills. Managing humans seem more difficult than managing other resources. That's basically where other challenges sprout from. As a manager, you should have managerial and leadership skills.

Here are some of the most common challenges managers face and how to overcome them:
  • Decreased performance levels.
  • Being understaffed.
  • Lack of communication.
  • Poor teamwork.
  • Pressure to perform.
  • Absence of structure.
  • Time management.
  • Inadequate support.

some of the employee in might be very stubborn and not ready to follow the set down rules and regulation of the workplace. the solution to this is that you must be firm on your Justice and never allow laxity to linger in the workplace.

If you are going to be managing different kind of people then you should be sure that you are going to be managing people with different skill-set also. You should always ensure that you pait somebody with somebody that is more experience than them.

some of the employee in might be very stubborn and not ready to follow the set down rules and regulation of the workplace. the solution to this is that you must be firm on your Justice and never allow laxity to linger in the workplace.
This is true. But while trying to be firm, do not be unnecessarily harsh towards your employees in a bid of ensuring that you enforce the rules and regulations of the organization

This is true. But while trying to be firm, do not be unnecessarily harsh towards your employees in a bid of ensuring that you enforce the rules and regulations of the organization
It is very good not to be harsh to those who are working under you. It is very good for a a leader to become passionate about those who work under him. This way around in more respect from those that work for him.

Some period of time where you will have to deal with the motivation levels of your employees. This means that you will have to employ methods like giving them performance-related bonuses and also assurance about your method.

People can be very rebellion as well as lazy so your sense of Justice needs to be very strong in order to coordinate people in the workplace. You must not be too wicked as this will not motivate people to work with him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds