Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to track your own performance?

Kunkun

Captain Junkie
Credits
Address the hardest and longest tasks first. You probably won't need to complete them immediately, yet begin and get a thought of how much work and time will be required. I had consistently accomplished this at work, and it worked out that one of my coordinations reading material said something very similar. Start the hard and long stuff first, and stress over the little stuff after you have tended to the huge issues.

Advertisement Placeholder
Figure out how you want to measure your development. Some of these measurements may be the goals, deadlines and timelines set by your boss, but other metrics should relate to your personal aims and objectives. Make your objectives SMART.

To monitor your performance against your objectives and metrics, reflect on your performance regularly. At the end of each week, review your objectives and metrics, then ask yourself: what went well? What didn't go well? What can you do to improve?

Continually seek feed back and move forward.

Difficult situations with co-workers that you successfully worked through and how you did it: If you had a challenging scenario with a positive result, note it for future reference, including the path you took for resolution.

I think the best way you can actually do this is to get a feedback from people that have supported you in your business or any area of your consideration with this you have a deeper understanding of how you can rate your performance , I think this is the best way you can do it.

Investment you can track in performances by making timetable of events and work that you're going to do a day used to make you know how to measure your performance and also know whether you are performing less or high.

To judge your own performance you must clearly state out the premise you want to judge from. Make sure the standard is against your old self and not any other person. Begin to look critically at those factors you have set out and then you begin to check or cross out the boxes one after the other. Doing this faithfully over time is a way to measure your progress.

Here are a few important steps towards effectively monitoring your own performance:

Decide on the metrics. This is yourcareer, no-one else's. ... Self reflect. ... Re-read your job description. ... Continuously seek feedback. ... Move forward.

In order to track your performance, you should seek people's opinions. If a person puts on a cloth, he will ask those around him to determine if he is well put. The tracking of your performance is to know how well you are doing.

I think the best way is to keep track of all your activities that you do in business. In accounting financial statements are duely prepared at year end and kept. They are used to compare performance of previous years to see the direction of the business.

Decide on the metrics. This is your career, no-one else's. ...
Self reflect. ...
Re-read your job description. ...
Continually seek feedback. ...
Move forward.
Hours. ...
Timecamp. ...
Time Doctor. ...
Toggl. ...
Hubstaff. ...

You track your performance by looking back to see what you have achieved in what you're doing. It is very important that we always track our performance to know where we are lagging and what we need to do be better and improve on ourselves

To judge your own performance you must clearly state out the premise you want to judge from. Make sure the standard is against your old self and not any other person. Begin to look critically at those factors you have set out and then you begin to check or cross out the boxes one after the other.

Before you carry out the day job, you should have a target, or may be your boss gives you a task to carry out and when this task is been carried out successfully, then you can rate you performance for that day.

I think the best way is to keep track of all your activities that you do in business. In accounting financial statements are duely prepared at year end and kept. They are used to compare performance of previous years to see the direction of the business.

In order to find out if your employees are making their best efforts to perform their job duties, you should start tracking employee performance. By doing so, you will be able to review the level of employee effectiveness, efficiency, and their quality of work.

Moreover, managers should evaluate their employees throughout the year.

I think as a business owner you need to just attend to the work as they come in and avoid procrastination no matter what, it doesn't matter the size of the project, make sure you work on it and deliver in time.

I am someone who so much believes in the prospect of writing things down. So normally, as I go, I usually write down my achievement and then compare it against what I have done in the past. In this way I have found it absolutely effective in tracking my business project.

Your output will determine wether you are doing it right. So you listen to to what people are saying about you. And you make a list of goals you want to achieve. And tick the ones you have accomplished against the ones that you have not.

Keep records of your business transactions and deals monthly, check and balance your account and calculate the difference for each month. Try evaluating the strength of your product or service by conducting a market survey to Know how far it has been recognized or patronise by customers.

I am sure many of set goals, either daily, weekly or monthly goals. we can use these goals setting strategy to check our performances now and then. Personally for me, i write all my monthly goals down and check them at the end of the month and score myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds