Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

I am also somebody who is very big on the kind of mindset that you are going into sometimes. all it takes for you to make it is to be positive and keep on showing up.
That's true, if you are being positive you'll have a good chance of succeeding but not only that you need to have a lot of things that will help you to succeed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually online is a platform opens for everyone to earned either through investment, or from forums. I always gives my advise on knowledge most especially to the newbie. having knowledge is the most important thing needed.

The advice I can give to someone who is just starting to make money online most especially from post to pay forums is that he or she should not only go for after the money but try to learn other things while he or she is earning money.

The advice I would give to such a person is for them not to try earning through investment platforms because they are certainly one of the most dangerous ways to try and make money online.
It is a normal thing that people who are coming to make money online should stay clear of investment platforms especially the ones with unrealistic promises. It is better for you to start small instead of wanting to win big.

That's true, if you have the right mindset you are going to have the best results, especially if you are trader, having a good mindset will help you a lot, what do you think.
If you have a good mindset as a trader you will find it easier. That is why you need to go through mentorship because it can help you to get the right idea for yourself.

It is a normal thing that people who are coming to make money online should stay clear of investment platforms especially the ones with unrealistic promises. It is better for you to start small instead of wanting to win big.
I doubt if they will even be able to tell the difference between realistic and unrealistic websites. The best thing for them actually is to stay clear from them as it's very difficult to find one without a thought of scamming people in the future.

Actually online is a platform opens for everyone to earned either through investment, or from forums. I always gives my advise on knowledge most especially to the newbie. having knowledge is the most important thing needed.
You have a point there, but if you are not a serious individual I don't think you can be able to make it, a lot of people have failed because they don't know what they are doing online.

I doubt if they will even be able to tell the difference between realistic and unrealistic websites. The best thing for them actually is to stay clear from them as it's very difficult to find one without a thought of scamming people in the future.
many newbies will find it difficult to differentiate between a scam platform and a legitimate platform. So many of us actually got scammed when we started looking for opportunities to make money.

many newbies will find it difficult to differentiate between a scam platform and a legitimate platform. So many of us actually got scammed when we started looking for opportunities to make money.
And that's the real fact. That's why they should avoid any site that would only allow them earn if they have to make investments. I did that when I was a newbie and it saved me from lots of scam websites.

That's just the truth, that's why if you are starting something for the very first time you need to be very careful, a lot of people ended up losing a lot of money because they don't know what they are doing.

And that's the real fact. That's why they should avoid any site that would only allow them earn if they have to make investments. I did that when I was a newbie and it saved me from lots of scam websites.
Probably, I always advise newbies to try as much as possible never to invest their money online. That way they will not lose money on any kind of scam website.

The advice I would give to such a person is for them not to try earning through investment platforms because they are certainly one of the most dangerous ways to try and make money online.
I think I would go with your position here, because it will be very hard for one to see a very legit site that is into any firm if investment,one should just go into providing services and trading of commodities and currency.

I advise them to be extra vigilant with the online Cyber crimes and be patient on whatever they do online to earn anything online. Persistence and consistency also play a major role in the successfulness of an online worker.
To be successful online, you need to be persistence and consistent. The reason why some people find it hard to make money online is lack of persistence and consistency. Persistency is the ability to keep going regardless of the current circumstances.

I think I would go with your position here, because it will be very hard for one to see a very legit site that is into any firm if investment,one should just go into providing services and trading of commodities and currency.
True, we have a lot of scamming platforms online, if you are not extra careful you are not going to make it,a lot of people have fall into the trap of scammers.
Probably, I always advise newbies to try as much as possible never to invest their money online. That way they will not lose money on any kind of scam website.
You are right, we have a lot of newbies that come online with the mindset of getting rich quick, they don't know everything takes time, what you are doing is good.

True, we have a lot of scamming platforms online, if you are not extra careful you are not going to make it,a lot of people have fall into the trap of scammers.

You are right, we have a lot of newbies that come online with the mindset of getting rich quick, they don't know everything takes time, what you are doing is good.
That is just one of the things that persons with genuine interest in investing in an online platform should be wary of,the track record if the site and those behind the scheme as well as the credibility of the the whole operations need to be properly scrutinized.

My advice to newbies is that they should focus on learning skills. When you have top notch skills, you will find well paying gigs. Otherwise with no skills, you will just be earning peanuts. Then don't trust anyone, so don't just invest your money anywhere.

There are different advise to give a newbie coming on to online earnings and I believe it all depends on which platform will he earned from. either from forums, survey, or investment platforms and the best is to have knowledge before you should start.

That is really a good piece of advice and I would also do the same. No body actually gave me this advice when I was still a newbie online myself but I did figure it out myself. There are items offering opportunities too good to be true.

That is really a good piece of advice and I would also do the same. No body actually gave me this advice when I was still a newbie online myself but I did figure it out myself. There are items offering opportunities too good to be true.
when I started working online so many people were actually advising me to invest money. That made me to venture into some platforms and lost a lot of money at the end of the day.

I am going to advise that they should always know how to filter the noise because there is a lot of opportunity. Should look for a particular area you think you are good at and focus very well on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds