Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

Pyramid schemes have been over the internet for a long time. In the past, there were many popular ponzi schemes and people used to invest in those schemes as well. None of them exist today.
Probably, many of them are nowhere to be found again. This is why people should always be careful whenever they are making investment on those kind of platfforms. It does not last for long.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only advice i can give to someone who wants to start making money online is to stay focused. When it comes to making money online, there are so many distractions, know what you want and focus on that rather than trying various ways.

Looking back, I would advice myself to learn a skill that pays me a lot of money hard and fast. I have now spent close to 7 years since I started learning about how to make money online, but I'm still stuck at less than $30 per month.

You can certain make more money by being more active on paid forums. The key is to join many forums and work on all of them. It is something that you should be capable of doing.

The only advice i can give to someone who wants to start making money online is to stay focused. When it comes to making money online, there are so many distractions, know what you want and focus on that rather than trying various ways.
Being focused is the number one thing when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet. Anyone who is not focused will find it very difficult to make money in anything online.

Take one step at a time and make sure that you do not lose focus.

Do not go about involving in multiple things with the aim of making money online, as that would be demanding m
I made that mistake and I'm still paying for it dearly. When I had the time without responsibilities, I was busy chasing fast money. Now I have things that won't let me spare time to learn.

I made that mistake and I'm still paying for it dearly. When I had the time without responsibilities, I was busy chasing fast money. Now I have things that won't let me spare time to learn.
This actually happens to a lot of people. When you have the time it is important and necessary you try to learn the necessary things and follow procedures. Chasing fast money may not make you successful.

I think you can only give someone a good advise depending on what he does or what he is capable of doing. if he chooses to invest, I will give him advice to have knowledge that will help him succeed in online investment.
I am also going to advise that before you invest into anything you should always have knowledge about it because nothing happens by chance even though you need luck.

If you want to make money online you need to first learn skills. The skills you earn should be high paying. If you don't have skills you cannot even get a decent job. If you don't have skills you end up doing faucets and PTC.

Well, I also made many mistakes when it comes to making money online. I initially believed that making money online is quite easier as compared to making money offline.

Even though you can make money online without any professional skills, you need to be highly skilled to earn decent money. Therefore, I will suggest people to learn high paying skills before they try their hands on making money online.

Even though you can make money online without any professional skills, you need to be highly skilled to earn decent money. Therefore, I will suggest people to learn high paying skills before they try their hands on making money online.
This is the most important advice that could be passed to someone who is just starting to make money online.
It is extremely important to acquire high paying skills in order to earn a decent money . I would love to be teaswed on the high paying skills.

My advice still remains that one should focus on gaining online earning skills. There are so many of them that you can learn or you already have. Then connect with people a lot. Communities, forums and social media helps you meet clients and customers.

My advice still remains that one should focus on gaining online earning skills. There are so many of them that you can learn or you already have. Then connect with people a lot. Communities, forums and social media helps you meet clients and customers.
The focal point is that skill acquisition is acutely needed because there's no way you can meet client without having something to offer. This is when skill acquisition becomes ineluctable.

I am also going to advise that before you invest into anything you should always have knowledge about it because nothing happens by chance even though you need luck.
Anybody who tries to invest any amount of money online without having proper knowledge may not be able to succeed. Knowledge is the first thing people need to acquire before trying to invest.

The advice I can give to someone who is just starting to make money online most especially from post to pay forums is that he or she should not only go for after the money but try to learn other things while he or she is earning money.
I wish I had gotten this advice years back. I have wasted about six years now, which would have been enough time to learn a skill that pays more money than what I make now.

On the Internet before you start, it is important to be aware of important tips and tricks to avoid scams or waste of time. I can share my experience: Check the user reviews of the site you want to join (For example Trustpilot) Think about which way of earning is more suitable for you. Do not load yourself with many sites at once, It is better to concentrate on 1 site than on 4 at once for example. Remember that the old site is better than the new one (year of creation) Also make sure that the site you choose will be available in your country and whether it accepts wallets and payment systems.

I wish I had gotten this advice years back. I have wasted about six years now, which would have been enough time to learn a skill that pays more money than what I make now.
Yeah, learning skills is always the best way in which you can use to make money on the internet. Without having the necessary skills you will only make little amount of money. I also made the same mistake but it was not long.

Actually as a newbie on the internet, there are alot of things that you are supposed to know.
categorically is all centred on knowledge which can helped you to earned well.

you are supposed to know the platform which you can invest or earned from.

Actually as a newbie on the internet, there are alot of things that you are supposed to know.

There are so many people who preached that you can work online with no skill. I am not disputing the possibilities but without the needed abilities, you are going to settle for less and you will make insignificant amount of money online.

this is why you need to first of all seek knowledge if you want to work and make money in the internet space as a newbie. So many people always rush to sign up on platforms they don't have much knowledge of and end up regretting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds