Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving Advice for Money Online?

Using our passion, talent, and skills is a great strategy to earn online. We should love and know what we do to gain the trust of clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've heard people find success teaching online, and doing courses and such. I don't know how much money there is to be made in giving people advice online. And at that point, what gives that person the right to dish out advice? I'd understand if it's a mental health professional, but I don't think giving out advice alone is enough to make a good living. Maybe if they were a psychiatrist or something.

Providing advice for money online can be a viable way to earn income, especially if you have expertise or knowledge in a particular field. Many people seek advice and guidance on various topics, and they are willing to pay for valuable insights and solutions to their problems.

How many people listen to advices today? Advices which are given for free, most of the people tramp on it and you're talking about selling advice for money. I don't see it working but what I can see work is teaching a skill online if you're very good at it. It will have to be something which is not common.

I had no one to advice me when I was a newbie online but what I did that helped me a lot is promising myself that I wouldn't invest in any website that needs a deposit before you start earning from their site; they're usually scam sites.

I have not given advice online for money and that is because I feel as though I would be unable to give any kind of valuable advice to someone that would warrant taking any kind of money.

I guess if you had some knowledge that people would pay for to receive the advice, it could be something you could do for money but it's not something that I feel happy doing.

I would much rather provide a service for money over giving advice.

I have also taught many things for free and I think that sharing knowledge about making money online would help many people deal with many problems such as poverty and unemployment. We are living during tough times right now and people are struggling a lot. During such times, I would never charge anyone for giving advice until or unless I am offering consultation services.

You do not need to be a pro before you mentor or advice people on how to make money online. Once you can earn one or two dollars daily online you are privileged to talk to group of people and teach them with the experience you have acquired..

I had no one to advice me when I was a newbie online but what I did that helped me a lot is promising myself that I wouldn't invest in any website that needs a deposit before you start earning from their site; they're usually scam sites.
100% of these kind of websites are scams. I've seen so many of them years ago and I was never fooled to believe the lies they were trying to sell. There were so many people posting fake earnings on the website to deceive people. If you're not smart and pay, you've lost your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds