Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

Making money online can sometimes be daunting for someone who is new to online working and they can often give up before even starting if they do not get enough advice in the beginning. What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out making money online? How would you reassure them that if this is what they really wanted to do they can do it but then give them advice on what to expect and what not to expect when starting?

I personally would give the advice that you are not going to make loads of money or even a little over night, it will take dedication, patience, and a lot of hayrd work to see money starting to come in and increase. The more you stick to it the more you will enjoy doing it and the more you will be rewarded.
Personally, I would advise a beginner in the online industry to manage their financial expectations to a degree when they first participate in these activities. The cashflow does not appear at once.

Advertisement Placeholder
My advice is to recall previous memories of last job as while working you would have to bear a lot of pressure and too much time you would have to spend then you would get the money. Try to think same or even half here, means you have to be spend time in online work. You must have patience, need to work hard and wait for the result with patience.

I would want to believe that there are real investment sites out there just that they are very few and well hidden. The internet is flooded with numerous scam sites and fake promises on return on investment.
Like you said there are real investment sites just the bad one's. And it's not that the real website are few and hidden. The reason why we usually heard about the bad one's is because majority of those in good sites don't talk about their sites. They don't want their website to saturated. But those in fake investment are always in need of referer. That's why we usually heard of fake investment.

You are right, this is indeed a great advice to anyone starting up.
The easiest way to make huge sums of money online is by putting in the hardwork by learning and working.
More to that, it is as well necessary that you develop a plan and always strive to make the plan come into fruition.
It would be difficult at first, but it would be possible at the tail end.

When i was introduced to online earning , i was made to know that I can be making at least $5 daily back then , but truthfully I was making around $3 and I was contented with it but most people get dissapointed because they are expecting to be making $5 - $10 daily but they couldn't , the mentality you should have when working online is to be consistent , so that you can be accumulating the money daily .

I advise them to be extra vigilant with the online Cyber crimes and be patient on whatever they do online to earn anything online. Persistence and consistency also play a major role in the successfulness of an online worker.

Making money online can sometimes be daunting for someone who is new to online working and they can often give up before even starting if they do not get enough advice in the beginning. What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out making money online? How would you reassure them that if this is what they really wanted to do they can do it but then give them advice on what to expect and what not to expect when starting?

I personally would give the advice that you are not going to make loads of money or even a little over night, it will take dedication, patience, and a lot of hard work to see money starting to come in and increase. The more you stick to it the more you will enjoy doing it and the more you will be rewarded.
Making money online is not easy as it seems but if you have patience and increasing your knowledge day by day then you can find out many sources that are paying well.

Like you said there are real investment sites just the bad one's. And it's not that the real website are few and hidden. The reason why we usually heard about the bad one's is because majority of those in good sites don't talk about their sites. They don't want their website to saturated. But those in fake investment are always in need of referer. That's why we usually heard of fake investment.
That might be true actually. There are investment sites that are actually legit and sometimes you need strong connection to be able to learn about them. The scam investment sites are always easy to find.

Let them make a due diligence before attempting to join any online earning site. And also let them be patient, persistent and consistent as most online gigs take a lot of time to accumulate the minimum threshold.

about 90% of the online investment platforms are scam. Most of them a function for some years but after some period of time they will still run away with people's money. That has been the case for years now.

I believe that there are alot of things that every online newbie is supposed to learn so I will advise him concerning knowledge which I believe it will help him in diverse ways online.

The only advice that is to be given to a new online business minded person is that he/she should know that online business needs defined attention and consistency.
Consistency is a major issue here, as you need to be consistent enough while doing it and you need to be able to also pay attention to details as a new comer on the online space.

Consistency is a major issue here, as you need to be consistent enough while doing it and you need to be able to also pay attention to details as a new comer on the online space.
it is always very important for you to evaluate your results online. It is important to be consistent but you must learn everyday. you also need to connect with those who are already successful in the business venture.

That's the honest truth, without putting in the hard work consistently It would be difficult to make great achievement's.
The easiest way to make great feats is by putting in the effort.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but in this our era you will see allot of people wanting to earn and achieve the best without experiencing all the hard times, that's related to that specific business.

Exactly, not only being consistent help a newly introduce online business person but also knowledge and comprehension.paying much attention will help a beginner key into online business as required.

The first thing I would advise a newbie to the online market is to actually be focused and consistent with what they hope to achieve on this space. They should by all means necessary avoid investment platforms.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but in this our era you will see allot of people wanting to earn and achieve the best without experiencing all the hard times, that's related to that specific business.
It is actually a thing of pity to engage in such actions. Skipping the process makes the entire thing very difficult and impossible to archive. It is important that you develop Patience .

To start working online, you most be ready to faced challenges and the only ways to overcome such, you need knowledge. knowledge is very important in any form of business both online and offline.

Exactly, not only being consistent help a newly introduce online business person but also knowledge and comprehension.paying much attention will help a beginner key into online business as required.
To be honest, comprehension is one of the biggest challenge most newbies face on this online hustle as they hardly can comprehend what the poster is saying or talking about.

Planning ahead of time would make you successful in your life endeavors as you would envisage what is the problem that might arise and how to tackle it on time before it happens

I think that planning about the future is very important. Moreover, you must also have extra funds to deal with issues caused by unpredictable circumstances such as pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds