Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

Gaininig experience about high paying skills like programming language is very phenomenal for anyone who wants to make money that is descent online.
programming remains one of the best skills anyone can acquire presently to make money on the interne. I know someone who got a job that pays over 2,000 dollars per month on LinkedIn because of his programming skills.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well before you can gives someone an advise, you should be able to know the kind of job or business he is into that will enable you have the experience to advise him on how to build such kind of business.
It is important to learn skills on the kind of niche that you want to move into so that you can make significant amount of money at the end of the day and you will become irrelevant and gain enough experience in the job.

It is better to go for an unsaturated niche and a typical example of the skill that is unsaturated presently is programming language and you can also try to learn multiple skills as well.

It is better to go for an unsaturated niche and a typical example of the skill that is unsaturated presently is programming language and you can also try to learn multiple skills as well.
it is hard to find a skill that is not saturated at the moment, if you go to fiverr you would see that almost every skill has many people that are doing the same thing.

It is important to learn skills on the kind of niche that you want to move into so that you can make significant amount of money at the end of the day and you will become irrelevant and gain enough experience in the job.
learning the necessary skills is the first step you need to take if you really want to succeed in anything you do online. Without knowledge it will be very difficult for you to be able to make money.

learning the necessary skills is the first step you need to take if you really want to succeed in anything you do online. Without knowledge it will be very difficult for you to be able to make money.

There are many ways through which you could earn money. For example, you could make money as a writer after you learn how to write and you must gain proper knowledge about grammar.

There are many ways through which you could earn money. For example, you could make money as a writer after you learn how to write and you must gain proper knowledge about grammar.
I think there is some certain tools that has helped people in terms of grammar correction and plagiarism checking. A tool like grammarly can help you do that and of course it has made writing much easier.

Well making or earning income online, is not an east task for some people though it might be for some.

I will advise a newbie based on the platform he earned from and also tell him about risk that are involved with online.

First advice: be determined. When I submitted my first transcription gig with the transcription company I once worked for I scored 1 out of 5. That's total failure.

The next week, I didn't attempt any gig. I spent that time brushing up my skills and learning the company's transcription guidelines. I attempted another gig. Guess what? I failed again. This time, I didn't relent. I finally got a hang of it on my fifth trial. After that, I worked with that company for 9 months before AI and Covid-19 ruined it all.

Determination is highly important to success for someone willing to make a living as a freelance online worker.

I would advice such person to acquire as much skills as he or she can. I would also advice such person to be on the look out for scammers. I would advice him or her to be focused, hard working and patient.

Learning from those who are experienced in the online space is the first advice you should take if you're a beginner online. It will give you the needed insight and knowledge to get started.

Actually there are alot of advise which can be given to him, depending on the site he has chosen to earned from, and also the level of knowledge he has about the site.

I will advise him to learn some steps from someone who is more experienced than him.

Actually there are alot of advise which can be given to him, depending on the site he has chosen to earned from, and also the level of knowledge he has about the site.

I will advise him to learn some steps from someone who is more experienced than him.
Learning from people who are very much experienced is always important and necessary for anyone that wants to succeed in the online space. That is why you need to invest some money buy some courses.

That making money online really needed much effort if actually them wants to make good money online, them need spend much time online, that you can inquire more skills in order to help you make money online.

The advice I would give to such a person is for them not to try earning through investment platforms because they are certainly one of the most dangerous ways to try and make money online.
I agree that if you are only a beginner, you don't have to invest. It's very risky, and only people who have the right skills can make money from it. Beginners should look into the easiest ways to make money online, even on PTC sites.

Skills are very important to make money online, not the general level skills but advance level skills, preferably skills in the niches where you can make a lot of money.

programming remains one of the best skills anyone can acquire presently to make money on the interne. I know someone who got a job that pays over 2,000 dollars per month on LinkedIn because of his programming skills.

Well, in case if a person is starting to work online, then I would tell them to never give up. There was a time when I was also about to give up. However, the fact of the matter remains that I struggled for a long time. I eventually found a way to make money online before I gave up.

Well, in case if a person is starting to work online, then I would tell them to never give up. There was a time when I was also about to give up. However, the fact of the matter remains that I struggled for a long time. I eventually found a way to make money online before I gave up.
People who easily gives up when it comes to making money both online and offline will probably not be successful. Giving up should never be an option when you want to succeed in anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds