Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

If you are just starting to make money online then it is going to be very good that you should have a personal savings account and you should not just see every money you get as magic money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but in this our era you will see allot of people wanting to earn and achieve the best without experiencing all the hard times, that's related to that specific business.
Yes, every business always experienced hard times. It is actually something anyone that wants to venture into a business must understand properly. What really matters is your ability to be persistent even in hard times.

Take one step at a time and make sure that you do not lose focus.

Do not go about involving in multiple things with the aim of making money online, as that would be demanding m

Everyone who has made up his mind to earned online, most be ready to faced challenges and so also failure at sometimes. I will encourage everyone to be aware of risk and learn how to manage them when it happens.

Everyone who has made up his mind to earned online, most be ready to faced challenges and so also failure at sometimes. I will encourage everyone to be aware of risk and learn how to manage them when it happens.
The online works are not without challenges, but the beautiful thing about challenges is that it gives us an opportunity to thrive, learn and become better individuals.

I will always advise a newbie to worked hard because that is the only way he can achieve his dreams with online earnings. for an investor, risk is inevitable and he should be ready to accept it at any time it comes.

Take one step at a time and make sure that you do not lose focus.

Do not go about involving in multiple things with the aim of making money online, as that would be demanding m
This is a very good advice. Whenever you are making money online you should not lose focus at all. It is also important to focus on one particular thing until you succeed.

Nothing really much. what I have come to understand is that online business really needs proper and careful understanding of what you are doing. With this you will not have any stress or difficulties trying to make money in your area of concentration

Nothing really much. what I have come to understand is that online business really needs proper and careful understanding of what you are doing. With this you will not have any stress or difficulties trying to make money in your area of concentration
it will be easier for you to make money online if you have proper understanding of what you're doing. If you do not have a skill you will continue to struggle to make something reasonable.

I will advise that you should learn to keep a lot of money and you should always try to take them to offline as well. There are a lot of things that could happen that could result in permanent loss of money.

it will be easier for you to make money online if you have proper understanding of what you're doing. If you do not have a skill you will continue to struggle to make something reasonable.
It is not really about learning , but learning something that will be profitable is what I am very much interested . so many skilled out they are not profitable due to high competition. What skill will you recommend. ?

It is not really about learning , but learning something that will be profitable is what I am very much interested . so many skilled out they are not profitable due to high competition. What skill will you recommend. ?
They are many. You can learn about content creation, graphics designing, web designing, video editing, etc. You need to develop interest first to know the one that fits you.

If you are starting up a business online the best advice I can give to you have a good mindset, if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to earn money.

If you are starting up a business online the best advice I can give to you have a good mindset, if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to earn money.
Possessing the right mindset is always very important if you want to go into a business. There is no doubt about that . The best way to do this is to follow the footsteps of people who have succeeded in businesses before.

My advice is to recall previous memories of last job as while working you would have to bear a lot of pressure and too much time you would have to spend then you would get the money. Try to think same or even half here, means you have to be spend time in online work. You must have patience, need to work hard and wait for the result with patience.

Yes, I know. It could be really tough thing to think about your past and move forward. I am also doing that as well in the start of this new year by taking a fresh start.

Possessing the right mindset is always very important if you want to go into a business. There is no doubt about that . The best way to do this is to follow the footsteps of people who have succeeded in businesses before.
That's true, if you have the right mindset you are going to have the best results, especially if you are trader, having a good mindset will help you a lot, what do you think.

That's true, if you have the right mindset you are going to have the best results, especially if you are trader, having a good mindset will help you a lot, what do you think.
I am also somebody who is very big on the kind of mindset that you are going into sometimes. all it takes for you to make it is to be positive and keep on showing up.

They are many. You can learn about content creation, graphics designing, web designing, video editing, etc. You need to develop interest first to know the one that fits you.
Thanks for the suggestion , some of the ones you mentioned are somehow saturated and will present a lot of competitions for me after learning them. video editing will be the one with much potential here and that is what I will choose.

Yes, every business always experienced hard times. It is actually something anyone that wants to venture into a business must understand properly. What really matters is your ability to be persistent even in hard times.

There are many businesses that experienced hard times during the pandemic and this is a very common thing for all business to experience such kind of downfall in every era.

There are alot of advise to give a newbie coming into online most especially in terms of knowledge which will helped him to know when and where to start. knowledge is very important and everyone needed it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds