Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

I wouldn't go for one out of blogging and vlogging. I would rather choose the two Because both of the them have shown that it could fetch you good money online. Blogging requires you to have a good and impeccable writing skills and also a very good knowledge of the SEO. It would help to rank your blog high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I don't even know the difference between both of them, YouTube may not be the best type of business for me but I will consider blogging that is the last option for me.

Since the both site are paying,then it is let for people to choose which will fit into what they do,having looked at your skills the you can make a choice of the one that will be easier for you to do base in your skill

The tow are good both vlogging and blogging. There are some readers that prefer to watch videos. I also like watching videos for better understanding of the article

It looks like vlogging is inching closer to the top as a big challenge to blogging. On the other hand bloggers are now incorporating short videos on their blogs aside from the images. Depending on the reader which is better because I prefer the blog because watching video takes a lot of my time.
I prefer to have a blogging site than vlogging sites because the blogging is are the one that is very popular here that people make use of

Creating YouTube channel is free, unless you want to edit your videos to look exceptional then you'll spend money for that. Blogging requires capital for hosting and buying if domain.

I would say blogging is better, although you can earn as well from it. vlogging, but I think that would mean you have a large viewership and audience compared to blogging.

I believe vlogging is actually more lucrative compared to blogging since some people discover it difficult to check out material today. However it is extremely simple to view any type of size of video clips. Therefore for me I will certainly opt for vlog

I believe vlogging is actually more lucrative compared to blogging since some people discover it difficult to check out material today. However it is extremely simple to view any type of size of video clips. Therefore for me I will certainly opt for vlog
Very true, some persons today consider reading materials as outdated especially now that you can find them in videos. And it is actually easier to understand while watching a video than when reading it.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
To me as well I think vlogging is the best way to receive perceive income I guess because after you uploaded a video on a website where people do go to watch your video the more views you have the more you keep making money.

Your skill set would determine the option which you are best suited at since the two options are good way of making money passively as you earn when people visit your site

v logging vs blogging I think all of them are ideal ways to make income ,but it also depends on the one you like and enjoy using it the must,and also to me both of them are legit and conviniet to use

It all depends on your area of expertise because both are instrumental if managed effectively. Personally, I think vlogging has more chances.

I think both will be good, if you apply both vlogging which requires skill in video and blogging which requires skill in writing, you can make a lot of money

For me blogging is the best to earn a passive income online. But you have to go through a lot before you havest the fruit of your labour.

technically speaking, both of these methods are not truly passive income method because in order to earn from blogging and vlogging, you will have to work very hard.

In all honesty, I believe that both of them are actually very good when it comes to using them to make money in passive way. I have only been making use of blogging to make money online.
Very nice. I also want to earn money on blogging but what serves as an hindrance to me is that it takes lot of time to start earning on blogging sites. But how long does it takes you to start earning on blogging?

Very nice. I also want to earn money on blogging but what serves as an hindrance to me is that it takes lot of time to start earning on blogging sites. But how long does it takes you to start earning on blogging?
It is actually something that takes a while because blogging is not something that you jump into and start making money immediately, it's just like affiliate marketing which will take time for you to build on your work before you start making money from it.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
Both blogging and vlogging are good ways to earn from.
A lot of people however go for blogging despite the fact that it requires good writing skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds