Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

If one can invest a few dollars for the tools required, I think vlogging is the best option for passive income. Nowdays internet costs are reducing day by day and people are more interested to see videos for their queries, questions and learning requirements directly. Vlogging is the future and will overtake the blogging industry in few years.

Advertisement Placeholder
I got your information now. Their is no point starting up a business that isn't functional in the country. We ought to pick a business plan that is favourable to us and what the country permits.
That is what I was trying to say, that no matter how passionate you are in this type of business ,it is still not the best option because if it is not available in your country you will not be able to make use of it.

This depends on the skills you have and also the passion you have but me i prefer blogging because it's easy to start unlike vlogging which requires some tools before you start.

If you have knowledge about blogging can start doing it, because i think the business is lucrative if you really have passion about blogging.

Since passive income is an income you make without much of your input then it's safe to say that both blogging and vlogging are good ways to earn passive income.

This is actually a very close one to be honest. This is because I have seen people who have posted YouTube videos since two years ago and it is still bringing in some insane numbers. I think I am going to go with blogging in this sense because I think it's just has an edge over.

That is what I was trying to say, that no matter how passionate you are in this type of business ,it is still not the best option because if it is not available in your country you will not be able to make use of it.
I understand what you were saying bro, I decided to throw more light to it. No matter how the business maybe, if it is not in the country's business compliance, it is going nowhere.
[automerge]1628899748[/automerge]
Both can earn us money via autopilot when we have ideas how each of them works. Cos they're passive income generating business online when traffic and visitors rate is high.

Last edited:
This is actually a very close one to be honest. This is because I have seen people who have posted YouTube videos since two years ago and it is still bringing in some insane numbers. I think I am going to go with blogging in this sense because I think it's just has an edge over.
Blogging is good if you are a good writer. But when you have difficulty in writing good articles then vlogging is your option. The video that you create may have good substance that the viewer may appreciate. If one of your vlogs would go viral then that would be good to increase the number of your viewers.

I choose blogging over vlogging at the moment cos I don't have to spend much to keep it going and making some amount of money.

I'm not doing any of them at the moment but if I'm to choose which one is more suitable to me I'll simply go for blogging cos the requirements isn't all that complex.

I understand what you were saying bro, I decided to throw more light to it. No matter how the business maybe, if it is not in the country's business compliance, it is going nowhere.
[automerge]1628899748[/automerge]
Both can earn us money via autopilot when we have ideas how each of them works. Cos they're passive income generating business online when traffic and visitors rate is high.
Sometimes a lot of people always rely on God to choose their career path for them ,but do you think this is actually the best option or do you need to choose it base on your scientific and technical research ?

Sometimes a lot of people always rely on God to choose their career path for them ,but do you think this is actually the best option or do you need to choose it base on your scientific and technical research ?
That's not the best option to choose bro, we ought to choose our career by ourselves then commit to our grand creator to help us achieving that.

That's not the best option to choose bro, we ought to choose our career by ourselves then commit to our grand creator to help us achieving that.
Lolz, seriously you really need to work on yourself to get the best career that will be suitable for us and and also the country you are living in to, most times people say we should pursue our passion.

Lolz, seriously you really need to work on yourself to get the best career that will be suitable for us and and also the country you are living in to, most times people say we should pursue our passion.
Its good you know where we are coming from. You need work hard to make your dream come through. You're the only one pushing it on.

Vlogging is more potential and profitable this day. The reason is that people tend to watch events on media than reading. So adverts promoted on vlogging would convert more than the one on blogging.

You will never know until you try out whicever if the two types catches your fancy. Whichever one you end up with, you should explore it to the fullest to get it's yeild

What works for A might not necessarily work for B, chose the one you're good at and try to be innovative

Its good you know where we are coming from. You need work hard to make your dream come through. You're the only one pushing it on.
Seriously, the government over here and not saying anything about it, they do not really care for the people, that is just the only reason enough for us to work as much as we can to achieve what we want.

Both you need traffic and monetization to earn passively. If you don't attract traffic first you can't earn via blogging nor vlogging means.

If you want to blog, you need to spend money in building a blog. Bu vlogging is free. You can create youtube channel and monetize you youtube channel without spending a cent. However, you need to work had to earn from vlogging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds