Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

Any one with background knowledge around each of them can start it provided he or she is passionate about any of them. I've seen bloggers who are also vloggers and vise versa.
Yes people can only be advised to go for things they are really interested and have some understanding about,because this is what will guarantee success in the area you are going into.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are both profitable but the problem is that some people don't master them before venturing into them. Vlogging is very profitable.

Yes people can only be advised to go for things they are really interested and have some understanding about,because this is what will guarantee success in the area you are going into.
Yes, I can't go into business that I'm not having interest on. I'll go for something I'm passionate about. Passion must drive me to the business before I go into it.

Yes, I can't go into business that I'm not having interest on. I'll go for something I'm passionate about. Passion must drive me to the business before I go into it.
Yes and also at the same time, it is not all business that you are passionate about that you must go into. you also need to consider your location and a lot of things in your locality before establishing your passion business.

I believe If you can create good videos and you are exceptionally well with video creation, vegging is for you, and if you are good with writing and can produce high quality articles blogging is for you.

Yes and also at the same time, it is not all business that you are passionate about that you must go into. you also need to consider your location and a lot of things in your locality before establishing your passion business.
Yeah, it isn't about passion alone, cos we can't stay in the lonely place to run a business and claiming that passion drives. That will see us suffer financial loss long time.

Even the online will always need a top countries of the world and some of them will never consider the African country, but African country is among the continent with the highest population.

Seriously, I'm actually more familiar with blog and because it is something that I've been making music for a very long time right now and I'm more satisfied with it.

Seriously, I'm actually more familiar with blog and because it is something that I've been making music for a very long time right now and I'm more satisfied with it.
So on your own point of view do you really think that blogging is much more profitable than vlogging ? How much do you think a blogger can make on monthly basis if they have 50 thousands weekly visitors ?

Blogging is definitely one of the most lucrative online businesses but you need to have the knowledge and understanding of how it works and also learn search engine optimisation.
I think blogging is the real way to make passive income through blogging you can be able to make a lot of money especially if you are the owner of the blog

With cheap and sometimes even free blog platforms and hosting services available, blogging is the obvious choice if you're looking to outearn a passive income online. You can get started with little to no investment at all by sticking to the basics.

Yeah, it isn't about passion alone, cos we can't stay in the lonely place to run a business and claiming that passion drives. That will see us suffer financial loss long time.
Lolz, and beside you cannot follow your passion to start up something that is not recognised in your country, if people do not see the need for your business then there is little possibility of making profit.

I have been blogging since 2012. I started by publishing on third party sites, and currently I have over 20 blogs and websites where I make money through advertising. Blogging is one of the easiest ways to make passive income.

Lolz, and beside you cannot follow your passion to start up something that is not recognised in your country, if people do not see the need for your business then there is little possibility of making profit.
Yes, we must start up something which the government permits and not stay on the hidden place to run it. I hate hiding under the fringes to do something which is prohibited, I rather abandon it.

Vlogging is becoming more popular by the day because of technology advancement and I'm thinking regular blogging may become a thing of the past if internet stays up forever. There has been talk of worldwide internet shutdown, it showed up in my news feed on cell the other day.

So on your own point of view do you really think that blogging is much more profitable than vlogging ? How much do you think a blogger can make on monthly basis if they have 50 thousands weekly visitors ?

Well, I wouldn't really say that blogging pays more since I don't really know much about vlogging since it's new to me. If I happen to know how it pays, then I can decide.

Well, I wouldn't really say that blogging pays more since I don't really know much about vlogging since it's new to me. If I happen to know how it pays, then I can decide.
I think blogging is the ideal way of building a passive income because I only know of blog I don't know off vlogging because I've never made use of it before or know how it operate.

Yes, we must start up something which the government permits and not stay on the hidden place to run it. I hate hiding under the fringes to do something which is prohibited, I rather abandon it.
I don't mean for you to abandon it, what I mean is that there are some business that will only be profitable in the advanced country, in this case you shouldn't be passionate about such business when it is not available in your country.

Vlogging is just exactly like YouTube, where you create a video content and post it online while you as a blogger write a quality content like news and post it on your site.
It looks like vlogging is inching closer to the top as a big challenge to blogging. On the other hand bloggers are now incorporating short videos on their blogs aside from the images. Depending on the reader which is better because I prefer the blog because watching video takes a lot of my time.

I don't mean for you to abandon it, what I mean is that there are some business that will only be profitable in the advanced country, in this case you shouldn't be passionate about such business when it is not available in your country.
I got your information now. Their is no point starting up a business that isn't functional in the country. We ought to pick a business plan that is favourable to us and what the country permits.

The reason why I chose blogging was because it is the one a lot of people are familiar with, well maybe it depends on the level of expert and interests of an individual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds