Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

Both are good ventures. Vlogging is a pretty new concept and it's gaining popularity with time. However, I prefer blogging because I'm used to writing. Blogging has been one of my favourites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Vlogging is rare because I have never seen it before but I understand much about blogging ,in this case I think blogging will be much more preferable since a lot of people are preferring that one over the other one

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
It depends on your skill-set, and what you're comfortable doing. For example, I love blogging. I'm comfortable doing it, and I've got some SEO knowledge. I might not do well with vlogging because I'm not comfortable behind the camera

When your blog site is set on autopilot you can earn passively through the large traffic you record in your blog. Vlogging is simply like YouTube video channel creation.
Wow there are a lot of complicated things that happened in the website system that I do not know .what is autopilot and how does it work .do you have an idea of the amount of money we can make if we are able to generate 10,000 traffic everyday ?

That's true. However, vlogging requires a lot of technical skills such as video shooting, video editing, etc. You need to spend a good amount of money for equipment.

I'm definitely going to stick with blogging for making money because it's something that I'm very used to ever since I have been working as a freelancer.

I'm definitely going to stick with blogging for making money because it's something that I'm very used to ever since I have been working as a freelancer.
Now a days blogging and video blogging both are surging. Specially video blogs are easy to to get some users to view it. Also it is it easy to get advertisement credit from sites like YouTube and Dailymotion. So I would prefer to use videoblogs.

On a more personal perspective I generally prefer to be a blogger and that is largely due to the fact that I am good at the web and writing than I have video skills
[automerge]1627743085[/automerge]
On a more personal perspective I generally prefer to be a blogger and that is largely due to the fact that I am good at the web and writing than I have video skills .

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
Theyre hoenstly both really good and still great ways to make money. However, imo vlogging takes a lot of time but is faster to get recognized. Blogging is less time but is hard to get recognized.

Now a days blogging and video blogging both are surging. Specially video blogs are easy to to get some users to view it. Also it is it easy to get advertisement credit from sites like YouTube and Dailymotion. So I would prefer to use videoblogs.

Yes, it's very understandable that video blogging is growing today because of how good videos are when it comes to making high impressions on the viewers.

Wow there are a lot of complicated things that happened in the website system that I do not know .what is autopilot and how does it work .do you have an idea of the amount of money we can make if we are able to generate 10,000 traffic everyday ?
Autopilot is just like earning passive income. When your blog has that traffic you can earn via autopilot during sleeping hours too. I can't determine how much a blogger can earn having 10k visits to his blog. It centres to the monetization options you're using, and the users visiting your blog, if its a top tier or lower tier country users.

Even if I say the ideal way to making perceive income should be via vlogging or blogging, that doesn't change what the ideal way the other person will see fit that works for him or her

Autopilot is just like earning passive income. When your blog has that traffic you can earn via autopilot during sleeping hours too. I can't determine how much a blogger can earn having 10k visits to his blog. It centres to the monetization options you're using, and the users visiting your blog, if its a top tier or lower tier country users.
Even the online will always need a top countries of the world and some of them will never consider the African country, but African country is among the continent with the highest population.

Even the online will always need a top countries of the world and some of them will never consider the African country, but African country is among the continent with the highest population.
Their is no online gig that don't create a space for the African users. We are more than serious earning from online even when the earnings are minimal.

Blogging is less stressful to start, but vlogging is stressful but also has a lot of benefits in a shorter time frame. I'll go for both anyways.

Any one with background knowledge around each of them can start it provided he or she is passionate about any of them. I've seen bloggers who are also vloggers and vise versa.

Both actually generate good income and vi mean good passive income... But also requires dedication because you would need to post your on daily basis..

Vlogging and vlogging are very lucrative if you have the knowledge and understanding of how to drive traffic to them. It's always important to have knowledge before venturing into it.

Both are great ways to make money , it all depends on the skill the person has . Not everyone can be able to carry out vloging because of the skills needed in it

It looks like vlogging is inching closer to the top as a big challenge to blogging. On the other hand bloggers are now incorporating short videos on their blogs aside from the images. Depending on the reader which is better because I prefer the blog because watching video takes a lot of my time.
I think blog is the best way to build passive income you having a blog you'll be able to have and give a good passive income for yourself than vlogs

Blogging is definitely one of the most lucrative online businesses but you need to have the knowledge and understanding of how it works and also learn search engine optimisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds