Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

If you do not have funds, you cannot establish corporations or public limited companies. For those who have little funds, private limited companies or partnership companies are better.

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent, that's what I mean about rankings, this goes with the level of importance of each company and human being. In the case of the primary ones, they are usually related to food.

I cannot say that the government has a total control of the amount of companies that exist, since many of them have not registered according to the law, that is why they send agents to inspect by zones and review the documentation of the businesses.
It is very true that there is no government in this world that can have the total number of small businesses that are to my side in their country and when I thought that your government truly have the number you made me aware that the government are not actually I have that data on the number of small businesses in your country. I think the only way that most government can have the number of small businesses in the country face by mandating them through register even though they don't have to spend such amount of money but they just you just capture them in a data register.

It is very true that there is no government in this world that can have the total number of small businesses that are to my side in their country and when I thought that your government truly have the number you made me aware that the government are not actually I have that data on the number of small businesses in your country. I think the only way that most government can have the number of small businesses in the country face by mandating them through register even though they don't have to spend such amount of money but they just you just capture them in a data register.
It is as you have developed in your publication, it is difficult for any country to have them all, even if they make the attempt to achieve it, there will always be some that will be left out. This is because there are many in the streets, houses and humble areas, where the agents do not get to supervise.

Well never heard of it but good to know and now we all know the three arms of companies funny to say but fine as long as they work together for progress.

We have the privately own companies owned by private individuals, we also have the publicly own companies owned by government or shareholders who buy shares with them.

The agricultural sector is the largest and fastest growing sector in business that's very lucrative in my country right now which I'm considering getting into with my investment.

The company itself is depends on how the company it works or what they're producing, in here my country the companies is based on their functionality while some works public or private sector

Well never heard of it but good to know and now we all know the three arms of companies funny to say but fine as long as they work together for progress.
It is important what you have described in your publication, the importance at the end of the classifications is that they work together for the welfare of the country, therefore for the population and the chaos of unemployment.

It is as you have developed in your publication, it is difficult for any country to have them all, even if they make the attempt to achieve it, there will always be some that will be left out. This is because there are many in the streets, houses and humble areas, where the agents do not get to supervise.
So going by your submission now you mean that a developed country like us does not have the total number of small businesses in its domain is that what you are trying to insinuate? I am of the opinion that developed countries have a good way of accounting for things so it will be easy for them to make a good account of the businesses that they have within a territory.

This thread is really in-depth. You see, both the primary and secondary companies if you look at it closely are interwoven, this is because, the primary cannot stand alone and achieve its aim without the secondary

So going by your submission now you mean that a developed country like us does not have the total number of small businesses in its domain is that what you are trying to insinuate? I am of the opinion that developed countries have a good way of accounting for things so it will be easy for them to make a good account of the businesses that they have within a territory.
At no time I am referring to your development on the subject, and hence my opinion that agrees with you, it is difficult for countries in general to keep a flawless control of all the companies in their countries. I do not have enough knowledge to affirm or deny in this sense.

I think a company does not necessarily only fall into the categories you listed above. There are many kinds of companies that are involved in trading products and working as a middle man between customers and retailers. They usually hire middlemen. There are many companies that are also involved in marketing products and helps to promote products.

I think a company does not necessarily only fall into the categories you listed above. There are many kinds of companies that are involved in trading products and working as a middle man between customers and retailers. They usually hire middlemen. There are many companies that are also involved in marketing products and helps to promote products.
In the case of my country, yes, these are the categories and each one has subcategories, including the ones mentioned in your publication. Now I understand that this is my case and that each country has its own way of classifying. In what type of classification are the ones you mentioned in your country? To which rank do they belong?

In the case of my country, yes, these are the categories and each one has subcategories, including the ones mentioned in your publication. Now I understand that this is my case and that each country has its own way of classifying. In what type of classification are the ones you mentioned in your country? To which rank do they belong?

I am not sure if they hold a specific rank. All companies are different and any "Business" where it has an official status as a registered firm is a company in my city.

I am not sure if they hold a specific rank. All companies are different and any "Business" where it has an official status as a registered firm is a company in my city.
I understand, of course, if the rank within the classification does not matter, as long as it is registered they will remain companies. And if there is no impediment because of the classification, then they will not have any inconvenience in the future.

That's really useful to know about the many sorts of businesses that are involved, and your instruction seems brand fresh to me, and I've learned a lot from it.

That's really useful to know about the many sorts of businesses that are involved, and your instruction seems brand fresh to me, and I've learned a lot from it.
I'm glad you found the topic useful @Dagm1, however throughout this I have been able to conclude that it is totally different in the countries, since in many there is no classification, and in others the classification is not the same as this one. Anyway you can check how it is in your country, and if you do I would like to learn more about it.

Yes. It's highly important to know your business sector. This will not only gives you the privilege to meet other high-performing individuals or organization but will give you the cutting edge on how to professionally handle things.

The agricultural sector is the largest and fastest growing sector in business that's very lucrative in my country right now which I'm considering getting into with my investment.
Yeah, agriculture is a very lucrative business right now. It has very good market and that is why it does so well. I encourage you to get into it if you have all the necessary resources.

Yes. It's highly important to know your business sector. This will not only gives you the privilege to meet other high-performing individuals or organization but will give you the cutting edge on how to professionally handle things.
Very good your opinion @Blessedsam60, what attracts me among other things of the types of company within the classification, is that in the general meetings of each one, you meet with professionals in the same industry, in which you can exchange views to improve the growth of related companies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds