Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

I also do wonder where they get their sources of funding. I think maybe it's from international organizations or probably from philantropists who identify with their cause.

Yes, perhaps it might be possible that they tend to manage their budget accordingly and try to spend money by cutting expenditures in their organizations. This could be a way to manage expenses in a much efficient manner, what do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you also forgot the fact that there are many kinds of companies that are operated by the government and they are also owned by the government. General public also have the option to invest in such companies.
Private and public company are generally what we have down here with a lot of people feel comfortable working in public company because they seem to be better than working in a private company.

In my home country, small businesses are registered with cottage industry department and big businesses are registered with trade and industry department.
A lot of businesses are not even registered in my country because everyone start up whatever thing they want to start up anywhere don't want to start it which is why the government treats them the way they feel like.

Private and public company are generally what we have down here with a lot of people feel comfortable working in public company because they seem to be better than working in a private company.

Public limited companies are usually listed on stock exchange and they are much bigger companies. This is why many people believe that they offer better opportunities.

Yes. The classification of businesses according to their Economic activity. We have the primary consumer, this ones are those that are involved in the extraction of raw materials in their raw form. Secondary transform those raw materials into finished goods while tertiary use them to render services
Excellent, this is what I mean when I refer to the classification, as I describe it in the topic. It is that I refer to their classification according to their "economic activity" and not as many have expressed by referring to other types of classification.

People like to work in public company instead of because there is no serious monitoring like in private companies. They wouldn't want the pressure of working under serious rules and regulations that accompany private companies.

Type of company determines what products and services that would be produced in that company. This will makes people to patronize with thier products.

You are basically talking about business niches. Business niches are different from the business categories. A business can be sole enterprise, partnership enterprise, private limited, corporation or a limited company.

In my country that we are lacking so many things when compared to technological advancements , we tend to make a lot of our money for the primary sector companies like agriculture.

We are not advanced in technology in my country and we are falling short on many aspect , we are only making money from our companies and in agricultural business settings.

The primary companie are basically meant for the production of the basic materials . The agricultural company could be regarded as a company in the Primary sector.

I always try to engage in the primary sector economy like the agricultural industry and education. This is because they are always going to be relevant to no matter the state of the economy and at every time.

Making yourself available in the agricultural sector is ine of the best way of making huge amount of income by going directly into the farming setor and making your daily income.
I always try to engage in the primary sector economy like the agricultural industry and education. This is because they are always going to be relevant to no matter the state of the economy and at every time.

There are only three types of companies I know which are the sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), and corporation. Each has their own distinct advantages and disadvantages, depending on what you and your business need. As you can see, they all have their pros and cons.

You really tried giving the detailed explanation on the different types of company we have sole proprietorship and limited liability company are examples of privates company
There are only three types of companies I know which are the sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), and corporation. Each has their own distinct advantages and disadvantages, depending on what you and your business need. As you can see, they all have their pros and cons.

I believe that classifying them in this way is going to give investors a better opportunity to be able to understand the business is and how they can be able to make their decision if they want to inject money.

The creation of the classification for this kind of business is so that the general public can be able to know what to expect from all of them and how they can be able to build from it.

I just always viewed things as labor, skilled labor, and task work. Task work deals with office-type jobs, skilled labor is just that - you need to be skilled in your work to perform it, and general labor is like stocking shelves, shipping goods, etc.

I believe that it is important for the government to try to segment businesses based on this kind of criteria so that investors can be able to better know what they are going to be expecting anytime you are injecting money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds