Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

Wow, ok in this case I think it is important for us to put your write up into consideration, but I understand you have not been available for some days now, is it true ?
If you are referring to my absence, it is true that the internet is very unstable in the capital of my country and besides, my laptop was damaged and that is where I work from. I hope the internet continues to stabilize. Besides, I have already started to work off line daily, which takes away the opportunity to work online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea companies are classified basically because every class has its on function,just like the primary sector,food is the basic thing in life.

I think you also forgot the fact that there are many kinds of companies that are operated by the government and they are also owned by the government. General public also have the option to invest in such companies.

If you are referring to my absence, it is true that the internet is very unstable in the capital of my country and besides, my laptop was damaged and that is where I work from. I hope the internet continues to stabilize. Besides, I have already started to work off line daily, which takes away the opportunity to work online.
Oh, over here there are a lot of network provider and you have the opportunity to switch over to the one that will be most suitable if one is malfunctioning, wow it's nice to hear that you have started working offline ,I believe you are now enjoying your offline work.

There are different types of companies, e.g, some proprietorship, Limited liability companies, private liability companies, private companies limited by shares, corporations, public companies etc.

You are right on this although not all there are others classes or type of classification by sectors, industries, by businesses or services in general by sectors

The regulatory rules are very different when it comes to the various categories of companies because not all of them affect the economy in the same way and I believe that is fair.

I think you also forgot the fact that there are many kinds of companies that are operated by the government and they are also owned by the government. General public also have the option to invest in such companies.
Of course, if they are government companies, individuals also have the right to invest in it, as long as such company opens such option to investment, like any other.
Oh, over here there are a lot of network provider and you have the opportunity to switch over to the one that will be most suitable if one is malfunctioning, wow it's nice to hear that you have started working offline ,I believe you are now enjoying your offline work.

Don't believe it, it is not easy to accomplish my work offline and online at the same time, even if I have a good schedule management, the internet failures don't help. They say that the internet has fewer failures in the morning hours, and at that time I am out of work.
The regulatory rules are very different when it comes to the various categories of companies because not all of them affect the economy in the same way and I believe that is fair.
Exactly, and this is the reason why it is important to classify the companies, their regulations are different in each one of them. Each company has different purposes related to the population.

I feel the purpose of classifying business by type of activity is so one can know where his or her business falls into. The regulatory rules are different for each sector of business.

Okay, I've seen this type of topic around this forum. Companies are group in many ways, primary, secondary and so on. Food production company is listed under primary, cos food is one of the primary needs of life. That is one of the best company i love to enroll myself into, when the finance is ready for me.
I think food production is different from farming. Food production company majorly farm product to finish goods. They are should be under secondary companies. But I stand to be corrected.

Of course, if they are government companies, individuals also have the right to invest in it, as long as such company opens such option to investment, like any other.

Don't believe it, it is not easy to accomplish my work offline and online at the same time, even if I have a good schedule management, the internet failures don't help. They say that the internet has fewer failures in the morning hours, and at that time I am out of work.

Exactly, and this is the reason why it is important to classify the companies, their regulations are different in each one of them. Each company has different purposes related to the population.
Oops ,so how are you going to do ? does it really mean that you can only have an opportunity to engage in your online task maybe in the evening or on Sunday ? Well if your offline responsibility can earn you more money compared to the onine own then it is better for you to just concentrate on one except you have the spare time to engage online that you will have a good internet connection.

There are many kinds of companies, but many people believe that a company that has a small office does not make big profits and this is incorrect thinks. Businesses with small offices might make big gains if they invest a good amount of money.

Oops ,so how are you going to do ? does it really mean that you can only have an opportunity to engage in your online task maybe in the evening or on Sunday ? Well if your offline responsibility can earn you more money compared to the onine own then it is better for you to just concentrate on one except you have the spare time to engage online that you will have a good internet connection.
I continue to try to stay active, whenever I can. It's not easy even though I have a few days off, the internet is still glitchy and limits me to keep up as I wish. Anyway, here I am reporting and regretting my absence.
There are many kinds of companies, but many people believe that a company that has a small office does not make big profits and this is incorrect thinks. Businesses with small offices might make big gains if they invest a good amount of money.
That's right, when we have a good investment and management, the size of the company is not limiting in terms of profit. It is not the size that counts, because if it does not have a good investment and management, it can become a real failure.

Just like you said, there are companies owned solely by the government and there are private companies as well. Both serve to make profit and also provide services to members of the public.

I think, the purpose of classifying companies helps in determining market segmentation. It gives a better understanding about the given target groups, and also helps to ensure that their needs are identified and fulfilled.
Under a normal circumstance the two major kinds of companies that are very popular over here in my country is public and private companies which have been in existence for years.

Agricultural sector is one of the primary sector which has limited options of various types of farming, I am into cocoa and banana planting , fishery and aphiculture.
Agricultural sector in business is something that is becoming very popular in my country today and our government is actually in support of agriculture because of how we provide food for the country.

I want to believe this classification is basically for the agricultural sectors. Because there are Petro chemical companies and they don't just fit into any of those classes

Just like you said, there are companies owned solely by the government and there are private companies as well. Both serve to make profit and also provide services to members of the public.

Well, there are many kind of companies that are non-profit organizations and they tend to generate revenue through charities. I wonder what they do when they do not receive enough funds as donation money from people? They still need to pay their employees somehow.

Well, there are many kind of companies that are non-profit organizations and they tend to generate revenue through charities. I wonder what they do when they do not receive enough funds as donation money from people? They still need to pay their employees somehow.
I also do wonder where they get their sources of funding. I think maybe it's from international organizations or probably from philantropists who identify with their cause.

Yes. The classification of businesses according to their Economic activity. We have the primary consumer, this ones are those that are involved in the extraction of raw materials in their raw form. Secondary transform those raw materials into finished goods while tertiary use them to render services

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds