Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

It is correct, companies can be classified in different ways: according to the economic activity they carry out, their size, legal form, scope of action and capital. For this reason, I have explicitly included the following in relation to their economic activity
To me I think the best way that would really give businesses a big scope in classifying a business according to the economic activities that they carry out and more businesses are classified this way people would know the kind of business that they should start and how profitable would have been a will likely be going by other people's experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me I think the best way that would really give businesses a big scope in classifying a business according to the economic activities that they carry out and more businesses are classified this way people would know the kind of business that they should start and how profitable would have been a will likely be going by other people's experience.
This you describe is one of the advantages of classifying businesses by their economic activity "people would know the type of business they should start and how profitable it would be". Another benefit is that according to this classification, the government and companies can give benefits to them according to the order of priority.

Every country has their respective classification of companies,which ever ways, companies are classify so that the entrepreneur could know were they fall,and also know were to fix there workers.
In the Philippines the business is classified into sectors like agricultural, real estate, etc. For the types of business in financial terms there is the usual single proprietorship, partnership and the corporation which is common for big businesses. I don't remember any big business that is single proprietorship.

This you describe is one of the advantages of classifying businesses by their economic activity "people would know the type of business they should start and how profitable it would be". Another benefit is that according to this classification, the government and companies can give benefits to them according to the order of priority.
This is why I would always prefer to classify businesses according to their economic activity as this can really give an insight into how profitable that the business would actually be compared to other ones.

Types 2
Public and private companies
Well I have just generalized them in terms of people needed where many workers work in public companies where as some private companies have less workers and also in terms of management

This is why I would always prefer to classify businesses according to their economic activity as this can really give an insight into how profitable that the business would actually be compared to other ones.
It is one of the benefits that you describe @Ralphjoe, when we reference the classify of companies by economics, a better assessment can be made as to their profitability.

As for regulatory rules, they can't be the same for all the places. As to wether it is an important thing for an entrepreneur to know which class his type of business belongs to, I think it is something he should take nit of too for regulatory purpose

there are definitely various type of companies. There's private limited liability and public limited liability company. Private ends with the abbreviation ltd while public ends with plc

As for regulatory rules, they can't be the same for all the places. As to wether it is an important thing for an entrepreneur to know which class his type of business belongs to, I think it is something he should take nit of too for regulatory purpose
I understand that they cannot be the same everywhere, but according to your knowledge and the classification in your country, what are the most important regulatory rules? I mean, if there is such a classification.

Of course in general it is as you explain, but each of them is grouped by their purpose with customers, in my country they are classified the way I broke it down, that's why I decided to describe the thread and see the different ways they are classified in other countries. In this way I will acquire new knowledge.
The different type of companies existing which involved a private limited company and a public limited company we have the public liability company and also a sole proprietorship company which is owned by one man.

The different type of companies existing which involved a private limited company and a public limited company we have the public liability company and also a sole proprietorship company which is owned by one man.
What you describe is related to the classification in its legal form. Apparently and according to the comments of other members there are no classifications as in my country. If that is the case, then your classifications are as you describe for all companies.

It is very important to classify the companies and business like this just because of the fact that it will help entrepreneur to know their area of specialization and where to key into to make money for themselves

It is one of the benefits that you describe @Ralphjoe, when we reference the classify of companies by economics, a better assessment can be made as to their profitability.
I also like classifying business according to their ownership as this can also go a long way to know the identity of a business as to the composition of the business and what and what it is entitled to as a going concern.

Regulatory rules and requirements are different between countries and then it is important that you should know that the requirements are definitely not the same for different sectors

I also like classifying business according to their ownership as this can also go a long way to know the identity of a business as to the composition of the business and what and what it is entitled to as a going concern.
As I have already described, in my country there are different classifications of a company and the legal one is one of them. Therefore, when you have the identity you can classify it in different ways, that is where its importance lies, obligations, benefits and rights.

As I have already described, in my country there are different classifications of a company and the legal one is one of them. Therefore, when you have the identity you can classify it in different ways, that is where its importance lies, obligations, benefits and rights.
Well I don't really care about the classification of business is all I know is that let me just start off my company that we keep on bringing the money to me that I can become the best that I have wanted to be.

Well I don't really care about the classification of business is all I know is that let me just start off my company that we keep on bringing the money to me that I can become the best that I have wanted to be.
Okay, everyone has their own interests and depending on how things are handled in their country, you can downplay it. In my country it is different and this classification is important, both for the owner and for government entities, even when registering the company, you should already know where it is within the classification.

The classification of companies and industries alike I think are done for the sole purpose of paying taxes. It helps in the tax administration process for the government

The classification of companies and industries alike I think are done for the sole purpose of paying taxes. It helps in the tax administration process for the government
It is one of the reasons for this classification, it is a way for government entities to keep a control and in turn how much they should pay according to their location within the classification. But it also has its benefits because they can be benefited in order of priorities for the population.

there are various types of companies ,all over the world
it depends on which one you like
well I can say it depends on the type of your property ,and how good it looks ,it also varies with the type ,it is advisable to put your insurance in to it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds