Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

Yeah, agriculture is a very lucrative business right now. It has very good market and that is why it does so well. I encourage you to get into it if you have all the necessary resources.
The one thing that I like so much in the agricultural sector is that there are limitless options to what you can venture into and make good money from it. From fish farming, poultry, pigs, snails and so many more.

Advertisement Placeholder
The agricultural sector is the largest and fastest growing sector in business that's very lucrative in my country right now which I'm considering getting into with my investment.
Excellent, if you have the opportunity to enter the world of agriculture, you should not think too much and take advantage of your desires. I believe that this business is the largest in the world, we already depend on it to live, in view of all the benefits it brings to the human being.

Excellent, if you have the opportunity to enter the world of agriculture, you should not think too much and take advantage of your desires. I believe that this business is the largest in the world, we already depend on it to live, in view of all the benefits it brings to the human being.
At least 3 of my very close friends are into fish farming and 2 are into pig breeding and anther 3 are in poultry of birds. They are making good money.

At least 3 of my very close friends are into fish farming and 2 are into pig breeding and anther 3 are in poultry of birds. They are making good money.
Excellent, I'm glad your friends are making money with their businesses, so I encourage you to join whenever it's something you like. This way you will be able to generate income consistently in view of their demand.

The classification of companies according to their economic activity is very important. It helps to differentiate the primary producers ( those that produces raw materials), and the secondary/tertiary producers (those that produces the finished goods).

There are four main types of businesses to choose when forming a company: sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations

The classification of companies according to their economic activity is very important. It helps to differentiate the primary producers ( those that produces raw materials), and the secondary/tertiary producers (those that produces the finished goods).
Excellent, it is one of its main functions, to separate the types of companies from the primary to the final product as you describe. Although here in my country, they are classified according to the order of priority for the human being, where we have food as the main one.

Most people do not really care to know the type of company their business organisation belongs to ,they just start up their business, well to me as long as you are able to manage the business and succeed the categories of your company does not really matter.

Most people do not really care to know the type of company their business organisation belongs to ,they just start up their business, well to me as long as you are able to manage the business and succeed the categories of your company does not really matter.
I respect your opinion, however, in my country it is important, because with it, you can attend events where attendees have the same interest, plus you can benefit according to the order to which you belong. In the registration of the company automatically enters the corresponding classification.

I respect your opinion, however, in my country it is important, because with it, you can attend events where attendees have the same interest, plus you can benefit according to the order to which you belong. In the registration of the company automatically enters the corresponding classification.
So does it really mean that if I am registering my business in your country that I have to also state the categories for which my business belongs ? So what if I don't know ?

The one thing that I like so much in the agricultural sector is that there are limitless options to what you can venture into and make good money from it. From fish farming, poultry, pigs, snails and so many more.
That is right. Agriculture offers you with limitless opportunities. It then becomes upto you to learn the skill needed in the type of farming that you have chosen and do it. Then also consider if you have good market value when choosing.

The most common of the listed types you mentioned is the primary sector, especially here in my country as it does not require much capital for one to start.

Depending on the type of the company, some companies might have some benefits, which other companies don't have. That is why companies are classified. For a businessman is important to know the structure of the company, he is investing in.

It's very important. An entrepreneur need to know we're he or she is classified. As you've stated earlier we have three types of companies.

They are so many types of companies that deal with different things and they are so many businesses out there but then I am not aware of the classification you brought to our notice

That is right. Agriculture offers you with limitless opportunities. It then becomes upto you to learn the skill needed in the type of farming that you have chosen and do it. Then also consider if you have good market value when choosing.
When the government of my country is very well support agricultural practices, it's a very good thing for youths to take advantage of it and get all the support they need.

This thread is really in-depth. You see, both the primary and secondary companies if you look at it closely are interwoven, this is because, the primary cannot stand alone and achieve its aim without the secondary
Yes.
They both seem to be dependent on each other.
My business would fall under the primary sector.
What about yours?

So does it really mean that if I am registering my business in your country that I have to also state the categories for which my business belongs ? So what if I don't know ?
Exactly, it is something automatic when the company is registered, you already know what its category is, if it is food, if it is clothing sales, machinery, livestock, services, etc. At that moment they will be listed, and you will have your classification.

Agricultural sector is one of the primary sector which has limited options of various types of farming, I am into cocoa and banana planting , fishery and aphiculture.

Exactly, it is something automatic when the company is registered, you already know what its category is, if it is food, if it is clothing sales, machinery, livestock, services, etc. At that moment they will be listed, and you will have your classification.
Wow, ok in this case I think it is important for us to put your write up into consideration, but I understand you have not been available for some days now, is it true ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds