Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

If we talk about affiliated marketing, it means marketing for another company or person, like advertising or promotion or convincing customers. So in my views Twitter is good way for affiliated market you can get more by this rather than tik tok because tiktok is just entertainment nothing els
From my experience and personal use of Twitter, it's been proven that information breaks very quickly on Twitter than any other social media sites, so once you have the skills to use Twitter at its best, your affiliate marketing is most likely going to be very lucrative for you because lots of people will have access to use your link to purchase products of the company you're marketing for.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it should be twitter because you get a larger customer base than tik tok. Although the major player in affiliate marketing are the social media influencer and Instagram seem to have more social media influencer than twitter and tik tok

According to my own point of view between Twitter and tik-tok I believe Twitter is good but right now tik-tok is now the best, and tik-tok has more trafficking now. And when it comes to affiliate marketing I believe right now tik-tok is the best

What does tik tok offers other than video upload? If there's new update on the app do let me know so that I can check it out. That being said, Twitter has the answer you're seeking for. Isn't it obvious? It clearly written all over it.
Tik-tok is a video uploading platform, where you share all different kinds video that entice you. Through video sharing you can use the medium to create a short video review about your business/ products that you affiliate for. Its still growing with time you'll get to see the better tik-tok.

I think it should be twitter because you get a larger customer base than tik tok. Although the major player in affiliate marketing are the social media influencer and Instagram seem to have more social media influencer than twitter and tik tok
Exactly, Twitter looks more effective, reliable, realistic and easy to use than tik-tok. In as much as tik-tok offers video posts, Twitter does the same thing as well. The only distinct advantage of using tik-tok is the effects available to use and pimp your video to look more good.

I disagree with you on this, Facebook and Instagram might have quite a huge numbers of scammers and fake profiles but Tik Tom and twitter doesn't in anyway comes close when it comes to comparing both platform on driving real traffic to one business or services.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
I would personally go with Twitter, this is because Twitter has been in existence long before the introduction of tiktok. Besides, on twitter, you can tweet, reply to people's tweets, etc and all these help businesses to grow and in fact, there's an interface known as Twitter advertisement where people can run paid adverts having their accounts.

I would personally go with Twitter, this is because Twitter has been in existence long before the introduction of tiktok. Besides, on twitter, you can tweet, reply to people's tweets, etc and all these help businesses to grow and in fact, there's an interface known as Twitter advertisement where people can run paid adverts having their accounts.
Thanks a lot for the information, I'll be looking up to that Twitter section where I'll run a paid adverts with my account and promote my affiliate products to receive the attention it needs when I'm fully ready for it.

I disagree with you on this, Facebook and Instagram might have quite a huge numbers of scammers and fake profiles but Tik Tom and twitter doesn't in anyway comes close when it comes to comparing both platform on driving real traffic to one business or services.
You have a very good point about Facebook and Twitter having lots of fake profile that can be used to scam people but the truth is that all social media accounts including tik-tok can be used for scam purposes. It's all up to you who's making yourself vulnerable to them to be scammed that should be careful.

They have different platform. Tiktok is a younger, video-based social network. It's not worse than twitter though, but it has a different purpose and it's entertainment. Also, tiktok is strictly mobile optimized, when twitter is totally comfortable on mobile and desktop as well.

They have different platform. Tiktok is a younger, video-based social network. It's not worse than twitter though, but it has a different purpose and it's entertainment. Also, tiktok is strictly mobile optimized, when twitter is totally comfortable on mobile and desktop as well.
Yes, you are very correct my friend my saying tik-tok is younger because it's indeed a very young social media network. It's even used more by younger folks who loves to get into entertainment in one way or another. I must admit that some of the videos done using tik-tok are quite interesting.

I believe Tiktok is more reliable and preferable for affiliate marketing than Twitter because only educated people use Twitter and Tik Tok is being used by everyone for fun and entertainment. In my opinion, it is unsuitable for affiliate marketing.
Because of the ads, it may get more views on Instagram, for attracting more customers.

It depends on what kind of products you are going to advertise. Tittok is more for children's and young people while Twitter is for middle or older generations. You could use both for maximum optimization since you'll get customers from all categories of ages

TikTok is a father to twitter when it come to deploying it promoting affiliate product or program. Twitter is far older than tiktok in the industry but the effective strategy of how tiktok works make people engage in it. It interface and other features are very friendly, that what entice people to stick with it. It result while promoting affiliate product can be promising.

It's good to tik-tok, many people are happy with the tik-tok, especially the young people when they watch it. also on twitter but if it's just intertainment I'm already tik-tok ..

The TikTok platform allows users to create and showcase videos. The app’s video creators post funny, entertaining videos that provide viewers a smile. In 2019, TikTok had over 600 million unique app installs, making it one of the most installed apps at the moment.

It depends on what kind of products you are going to advertise. Tittok is more for children's and young people while Twitter is for middle or older generations. You could use both for maximum optimization since you'll get customers from all categories of ages
Twitter is a great social network site where you have the access to post anything you want and see it through. It can be used for object leaning. Twitter is always better than tik-tok on in my opinion. A lot of people are making use of the application and tik-tok.

When it comes to affiliate marketing Twitter happens to be the best . Apart from the a fact that Twitter is more popular and has larger number of users, you can easily direct your advertisements to the targeted audience. Tik-tok also is a powerful social media that is good for affiliate marketing because of the especial feature that allows members to upload videos.

You have a very good point about Facebook and Twitter having lots of fake profile that can be used to scam people but the truth is that all social media accounts including tik-tok can be used for scam purposes. It's all up to you who's making yourself vulnerable to them to be scammed that should be careful.
You're absolutely right, I didn't know about Tik-Tok until last year that a friend introduced me to it, and to be sincere I really loves it but the scammers with fake profiles over there are very high. You're absolutely right, one should always be careful and never allowed his guard down in order not to fall victim.

You're absolutely right, I didn't know about Tik-Tok until last year that a friend introduced me to it, and to be sincere I really loves it but the scammers with fake profiles over there are very high. You're absolutely right, one should always be careful and never allowed his guard down in order not to fall victim.
Even after knowing about the application tik-tok, I have never been pressured to download it. Why should I do? I don't really see the need for it because other social media applications are way more better for me. I don't even know between tik-tok and snap chat which one I hate more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds