Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Turning a job down?

I think that's just the best way out, if you are not that too confident to reject the job you can write laters, getting jobs this day's is another thing, the best way to answer that is to have another source of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that's just the best way out, if you are not that too confident to reject the job you can write laters, getting jobs this day's is another thing, the best way to answer that is to have another source of income.
Putting the interest of yourself first is what matters because your happiness at your workplace is highly needed for optimal performance. If you aren't happy, it will affect your productivity at work.

Putting the interest of yourself first is what matters because your happiness at your workplace is highly needed for optimal performance. If you aren't happy, it will affect your productivity at work.
That's true, you know money is not everything, your happiness also matters, if you can take a job that will disturb your happiness I don't see any reason to keep the job.

Your comfortability at the workplace is very important and not enslaving yourself. You should look for jobs that will suit you and ensure your safety, because that is what is most important.
It is always good to look for working conditions that suit your needs. This is one of the ways to give yourself happiness at work places and enhance your productivity at work.

Well turning a job down should be seen as a normal thing to any boss or owner of the job because for one to partake in any job, it should be his personal decision and anytime he or she can quit.

Well turning a job down should be seen as a normal thing to any boss or owner of the job because for one to partake in any job, it should be his personal decision and anytime he or she can quit.
When you turn down a job you must have your cogent reasons for doing so because your happiness is equally important just as the job is important. You shouldn't engage yourself in what will enslave you.

This is the major thing because you need to consider yourself first before considering any other thing because your happiness play important role at your workplace.
yea I also thought as much. Happiness is very important most especially relating to the type of work you do , you can't continue engaging in jobs you are not comfortable with for the rest of your life.

yea I also thought as much. Happiness is very important most especially relating to the type of work you do , you can't continue engaging in jobs you are not comfortable with for the rest of your life.
Comfortability is very important because it is needed whenever you are working in a company. Irrespective of the fact that you are there to work,.you should also be comfortable.

Comfortability is very important because it is needed whenever you are working in a company. Irrespective of the fact that you are there to work,.you should also be comfortable.
Yea, unfortunately so many people are engaging in jobs and business they are not particularly interested , just for the sake of making money at the end of the month. It's not easy.

Yea, unfortunately so many people are engaging in jobs and business they are not particularly interested , just for the sake of making money at the end of the month. It's not easy.
The major reason why people decided to take up jobs that is against their own wish is because of the high rate of unemployment in the country and you would have no choice other than to take up the job.

When you turn down a job you must have your cogent reasons for doing so because your happiness is equally important just as the job is important. You shouldn't engage yourself in what will enslave you.
Yeah that is the fact, one should not go and join any job or work that deprive one of his or her joy, time and rest which are very important to the body for it to work well.

Well turning down jobs is an inevitable task among many people personally I can do that when i found a job that is more better and well paying than my current job. circumstances makes people to do that sometimes.
Yeah that is the fact, one should not go and join any job or work that deprive one of his or her joy, time and rest which are very important to the body for it to work well.
Actually it's always advisable that befor going into any job you should try to know what kind of stress you will be facing in the job. like sometimes people go into a job and later regret because they don't have time for themselves or they are been overwored.

When you turned the job down it is in your own interest. You cannot take a job that will take your happiness. You should be concerned about yourself the first and that is exactly why you should turn a job that isn't favorable down.

There are many reasons why a person might turn down an offer and one of them is stressful nature of job. I was once selected in order to work in an international company, but I declined the offer because the nature of job was not suitable for me.

There are many reasons why a person might turn down an offer and one of them is stressful nature of job. I was once selected in order to work in an international company, but I declined the offer because the nature of job was not suitable for me.
It is always important to look after your comfortability and also look at the convenience of the work condition. If you're into happy with what you're doing and it is stressing you out, it is better you leave the job.

The major reason why people decided to take up jobs that is against their own wish is because of the high rate of unemployment in the country and you would have no choice other than to take up the job.
That is exactly the reason , our government are not trying at all and I don't even understand why they are so immune to the suffering of the masses. All these things is as a result of bribery and corruption.

That is exactly the reason , our government are not trying at all and I don't even understand why they are so immune to the suffering of the masses. All these things is as a result of bribery and corruption.
The government of every country should see to the unemployment rate. Unemployment is ravaging the economies of most of the countries in the world, even the developmen countries are facing it.

i recently turned down a very descent job, and i would not lie, it was a very hard decision for me, i really felt bad because the job provided the opportunity for growth which was something i have been looking for as well.

Personally if I don't find satisfaction in what I am doing, I will definitely turned it down to go for that which can satisfy my needs. people turned down jobs due to some personal reasons based known to them.

The government of every country should see to the unemployment rate. Unemployment is ravaging the economies of most of the countries in the world, even the developmen countries are facing it.
Developed country may be facing unemployment but there's more organisation There than over here in which the government does not really care . At least they are trying all their possible best to make sure everyone has something reasonable to do.
I'll just explain everything , I don't really have time. They should be able to understand that we have to choose things that will help us the most. That's what I will do personally

Last edited:
Well turning down jobs is an inevitable task among many people personally I can do that when i found a job that is more better and well paying than my current job. circumstances makes people to do that sometimes.

Actually it's always advisable that befor going into any job you should try to know what kind of stress you will be facing in the job. like sometimes people go into a job and later regret because they don't have time for themselves or they are been overwored.
Yeah that is also another thing that do makes one to turn down a job, once he or she started because he or she do not try to understand how stressful such could be before seeking for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds