Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Turning a job down?

Since i can't work at two places at the same time, i will have to choose the best one for myself, I just have to reject one with I've gotten a better offer, I don't think that will destroy and relationship

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I think unfavourable working conditions can also be one of the reasons people can turned down a job or due to the payment mode which they are not comfortable with it.
The working condition is a very important thing . This is why it is important for you to always ensure that you ask of the working condition in that place of work before you take up the job.

Actually turning a job down by jobs seekers, I don't so much think or believe it's a new thing to our society and there are several reasons behind such either another better jobs has been offered or the salary is not encourageble.

Personally I think unfavourable working conditions can also be one of the reasons people can turned down a job or due to the payment mode which they are not comfortable with it.
Yeah.. when ever a wether is not favourable to a particular worker in a particular location, he or she tries to change location were the wether will be okay for he or her

There are quite a numbers of reasons as to why people turned a job down. based on experience, it happens when a better job opportunity to which someone has been seeking for, for a very long time and it was then given at that.

It doesn't really have to be complicated like this to be honest. The people who are employing you are also going to understand that it is possible you might have gotten a better offer

It doesn't really have to be complicated like this to be honest. The people who are employing you are also going to understand that it is possible you might have gotten a better offer
Yeah.. once you write a formal note telling them that you are leaving to take a second job, most of them will understand and there will be no any issues even when you come back for the job again.

Yeah.. when ever a wether is not favourable to a particular worker in a particular location, he or she tries to change location were the wether will be okay for he or her

There are many reasons why a person may turn a job down. A low pay rate and an unhealthy working environment could be some of the reasons. I have turned down a job offer because I was simply not comfortable.

There are many reasons why a person may turn a job down. A low pay rate and an unhealthy working environment could be some of the reasons. I have turned down a job offer because I was simply not comfortable.
Well that is really good not only for you but for your health too, because once you are not comfortable in a particular place but you decide to just stay, it do affect your body and health in one way or the other.

It's an offer, so you have the right to accept or decline it, when you also apply for jobs, most companies even decline it, without even getting back to you. However, it's good to be polite, so you should write a letter to the company, telling them your reasons for not being able to work with them, that way you've exhibited good courtesy.

It's an offer, so you have the right to accept or decline it, when you also apply for jobs, most companies even decline it, without even getting back to you. However, it's good to be polite, so you should write a letter to the company, telling them your reasons for not being able to work with them, that way you've exhibited good courtesy.
That is the best way to do once you turn a job down and in that sense, they company will understand with you but if you just turn a job down not politely, it will not be good at all.

Well turning down a job I believe it's associated with so many reasons behind it either in terms of payment mode, conditions of service or sometimes when the location is not favourable for you.
Actually it's an offer and you have every right to accept or decline and no one will ask you why but it should be done in a mature way that two parties can understand each other.

I will just have to explain everything , responsible people will understand that I have to choose a job that suits me base on so many things , like the salary , time arrangement and so many other things.

There are quite a numbers of reasons as to why people turned a job down. based on experience, it happens when a better job opportunity to which someone has been seeking for, for a very long time and it was then given at that.
The main reason why you can turn a Job down is if the job is not paying enough to satisfy your need and you still have more jobs opportunity linning up for you elsewhere ,

I will just have to explain everything , responsible people will understand that I have to choose a job that suits me base on so many things , like the salary , time arrangement and so many other things.
When you turned the job down it is in your own interest. You cannot take a job that will take your happiness. You should be concerned about yourself the first and that is exactly why you should turn a job that isn't favorable down.

When you turned the job down it is in your own interest. You cannot take a job that will take your happiness. You should be concerned about yourself the first and that is exactly why you should turn a job that isn't favorable down.
Seriously , I will not have to please someone and make myself uncomfortable. If a job is not favouring me I have to turn it down and go for the one that is favorable . Obviously everyone will does that if they are in this opportunity

Yes, when one is not comfortable with the working condition of a place of work, there's no reason not to turn down such job. But most of the time, people turn down job due to low wages.

Actually most people usually turn their job down because most things are on their neck and they cannot handle such job again because of the stress involved and it doesn't pay much.

Seriously , I will not have to please someone and make myself uncomfortable. If a job is not favouring me I have to turn it down and go for the one that is favorable . Obviously everyone will does that if they are in this opportunity
This is the major thing because you need to consider yourself first before considering any other thing because your happiness play important role at your workplace.

This is the major thing because you need to consider yourself first before considering any other thing because your happiness play important role at your workplace.
Your comfortability at the workplace is very important and not enslaving yourself. You should look for jobs that will suit you and ensure your safety, because that is what is most important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds