Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Procrastination is a bad thing. Some people will willing to do something that will make their life better. But, Because of postponing of the actions they may not able to achieve their goals. Some people will withdraw from a business because they do not get quick results due to inpatient.

Procrastination is one of my greatest enemy to achieving great things in Life.
This is something I have started working on and I hope to completely stop soon, all your point are definitely on point. Bravo

What you got to understand is that procrastination is something that you control. It's only your fault if you procrastinate, and at any time you can decide to stop it. It's not like procrastination is an illness or something

Those are very good ideas, as procastination definitely births failure.
I should also add laziness, which leads to procastination, hinders people from achieving anything reasonable in life.
To be successful we have to kill laziness because no great man became great by sitting at home doing nothing.

Procrastination is one of the greatest enemy of success, and a lot of times people procrastinate because they are afraid of failing and some because of laziness and you can overcome this when you realise you are procrastinating and stand up to the task.
It is very true .. I must say that in my personal experience due to my failures it has been because I was not patient .. I was starting a project or business and not knowing how to wait and not receiving what I expected when I expected it, I got frustrated and quit

Most times human wants to be defensive whenever a blame is ought to be theirs. Instead of accepting the fault and move on ASAP. Blaming ones lack for failure is the most common problem youths faces. While thinking you don’t have enough to start a business someone somewhere started a business with less than you got so why blame your lack for failure? Also patience is one key problem youths faces these days. Everyone want to be like Jeff bezzos in a day forgetting how long it took him to be who he is.

I remember our grade school teacher telling us that procrastination is the work of the devil. During that time I did not understand it well but now I have to agree. Procrastination is an indication that you are not really lazy but just not interested in the activity. In business procrastination can cause critical problems like a failed delivery that can result in losing the client. That is why it is important that the business is your passion so that there will always be the enthusiasm to work on it.

One of the ways that stop people from being successful in life is lack of proper plan. There is this popular adage that says; if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
so, I feel one of the ways that is stopping people from being successful us lack of proper plan.

Secondly, fear of taking risk.

There are so many reasons why one won't be successful in life.... Someone who is not disciplined will find it very difficult to succeed because he or she wont be able to do things at the right...... Lack of skillfulness and bad attitude can hinder one from succeeding in life because nobody likes to associate with a mediocre

Procrastination is a great hindrance man. A lot of us are struggling with procrastination, however that is why you constantly have to work on yourself and do things/tasks immediately. I like some of the points you raised, as this is going to serve as a wake up call to every young/old person who has the opportunity to read this article. Lovely writeup by the way.

Procrastination is the worst enemy to success,everything should be done at the right time and never do something tomorrow that you can do today
You should be patient with your business
Again you should have a goal that needs to be achieved
You are absolutely right about the procastination.
At the point when you have an objective and you've anticipated it, procastination makes it more hard to accomplish your objectives since plan works inseparably with time. When you move time, recall you can't move the cutoff time of your arrangements. Accordingly you may move break of the period needed by your arrangement.

Procastination and impatience. I have first-hand experience on how deadly those are to success.

Whenever you waste a minute, you can never get it back.
It helped when I got someone who helps me to stay in line.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
I think the biggest problem in the way of success is a person that lies inside yourself, if you know yourself if you know your identity, if you know your weakness and, and if you are a you are determined man then only with consistency in your hard work will make you a successful person in life.

Knowing what to do and actually doing them are two different things, I think self discipline is key for success

What a well written article. I so much love your number 3 point. Lacking something is not an excuse for failure. There is always a need for improvishment. We can always make use of what we have maximsmly

Good points up there, another reason is about one's attitude, the way you present yourself as regards behaviour is very important. Being respectful, uttering good words, you also have to acknowledge your wrongs and make sure you learn from all mistakes made. Thanks for the thread, very helpful, one of my best threads on bizdustry so far.

Great! Very nice article. No doubt all hindrances in successful business are countable. Your effort to poinout such flaws are remarkable.i agreed with you.

You're right, these are the main obstacles which makes man unsuccessful in life, there is one thing that is not mentioned, and that's is sacrifice, for you to be a successful man, you need to sacrifice and deprive yourself of some pleasurable things

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds