Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

Let me start by saying that the above mentioned points are valid. There alot of points that can make people not to be successfully in business:

1. Slothful: When you are lazy or layback, you can't make any headway in business.

2. Missapproriation of finance: Finances are meant to be structured in such a way that it should have returns wherever it occurred.

3. Bad human relations: Treatment of people can stop the growth of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first thing that brought failure to one is failure to plan and take a step.
In ability to take risk
Lack of confidence
Refusal to work with others
[automerge]1609931779[/automerge]
The first thing that brought failure to one is failure to plan and take a step.
In ability to take risk
Lack of confidence
Refusal to work with others
Procrastination is a steal of meaningful time. Delete the notion that you can succeed or survive all by yourself. There is a saying that no one is embodiment of knowledge for one to succeed in life, you need to work with people.
Risk needs to be taken for success to creep in.

Last edited:
A successful business deal has many factors and the most important of all is the tactics to win over a customer. I have every other quality but I am no good in winning over a customer and therefore I am not a good business woman.
Why is that?
And even if you not good at convincing customers it is a skill you can learn very quick, communication and the ability to win over a customer is very important in business, you can learn how to, so go ahead and do it

Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time. ...
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals. ...
  • They never step up to the plate. ...
  • They have self-imposed limitations. ...
  • They are good at making excuses. ...
  • They lack class. ...
  • They are procrastinators. ...
  • They don't' take action.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
I Think the most important thing that keep yo away from success is less patience or no patience. When you want to do everything within a click of finger without thinking is pros and cons then you be in trouble.

Why is that?
And even if you not good at convincing customers it is a skill you can learn very quick, communication and the ability to win over a customer is very important in business, you can learn how to, so go ahead and do it
Communication is an integral aspect of life.
Communication is power.
Communication leads to interaction.
Communication yields positive result
Communication is fun.
Communication aids progress.

Procrastination is a very big hindrance to success, it has affected many people in business and also in life in general, we procrastinate and at the end we end up not doing what we are supposed to do. Patience is a virtue most people lack, good things take time.

Thank you for this great insight, indeed you have really spoken well, procastination is one of the greatest enemy of a man's progress, and it is not something we should continue if we are to move up the ladder of success

The reason for me will be a lack of self-esteem, this is the one that keep blocking me to achieve the goal i want, but i hope to overcome it someday. Nice thread by the way!

Procrastination is one of the main problems in the success of businesses. Procrastination indicates that you are not really lazy but you are not being interested in such activity and it can lead to slow delivery which may make you loose clients. Laziness also which is similar with procrastination also affects the progress of a business. Your attitude to your clients also determines whether you would be patronized well or not.

10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time. ...
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals. ...
  • They never step up to the plate. ...
  • They have self-imposed limitations. ...
  • They are good at making excuses. ...
  • They lack class. ...
  • They are procrastinators. ...
  • They don't' take action.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
I think these are basic reasons that's why you will not be successful

You're Lazy. ...
You Keep Asking "Why Not Me?" ...
You Get Stuck in Your Head. ...
You're Spending Too Much Time on Social Media. ...
You Never Finish What Your Start. ...
You Don't Think a Business. ...
You Don't Believe in Yourself.

We should blame ourselves at all. We always need to work hard with determination. It would be a best option to reach desired goals.
Patience is required in any Field of life weather it would be a business or a relationship. We should compensat our matters well.

Reasons Why people are not successful
* Self-confidence: Many people believe they are capable of doing things themselves. They believe they don't need other people to help them. They feel they are good doing things their way.

Great explanations and points up there. Success is now seen as what you can achieve with just knowing someone who uses their connections to help you accomplish a goal or hit a target. Success requires hardwork, diligence, and smart work. People forget the last which being smart. You can use all energy in pursuing a thing, and then you acquire it but you're not smart enough to make it work. You have to be diligent. Do what others don't and won't. Go out of your comfort to make everything work for you and it will.

These are real things that cause usuccessfulness is life and I am glad to have read them. Actually, I suffer alot from procrastination but I am working on it and I hope to start doing things instead of putting them off to "when I feel like doing them."
I am glad to have learnt to fully take resposibility for my life and stop blaming others or situations for my failure. Now I learn from my mistakes and keep moving.

You Keep Asking "Why Not me
Speaking of complaining, stop wasting your time asking why other people are successful and you're not. In most cases it wasn't because they have inherited wealth or won the lottery. Every person in this world has either gone through - is going through now - or will get their chance for struggles. Everyone get to take their turn at hardship. Maybe it's your turn. Instead of complaining, make a positive change that will help you pull out of your slump and find success.

You are very correct, especially the procrastination part. If you want to be successful you have to do away with procrastination. It lets you postpone the needed things that you have to do to see great results. So one should not even adopt that terrible attitude.

You are right sir. There are alot of things which may cause in losing. As you are too confident so it will also lead you to the failure. If you are low in confidence then it will also lead you to the backfoot. So take risk to get success.

This is a very good article and it points out what many aspiring entrepreneurs do not know about life. Procrastination is a very big problem for young people and it kills dreams and aspirations faster than you can think of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds