Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

This is a good post. I agree with all of what you said. I admit that I'm guilty with the first one, procrastination. Sometimes, I procrastinate when I'm unmotivated or not interest on what I should be doing. I know that the fault here is with me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being In debt is a very bad thing too, no matter what you do try to keep taking up debts to a minimum if you must.

Spending without a plan makes you buy useless things you are not actually in need of. Always make a plan for your spendings. In general, always plan for everything ahead of time.

Impatient Is one of the great enemy of success. For you to live a winning life and enjoy the good things of life, you need to be patient with whatever you are doing, give it's time and let everything to manifest and fall into places. With God on your side with lots of hard work and dedication you are going to win

I would also site out impatience and pracastination aswel .In most instances we get to not be consistent with what we are doing and that is what costs us not to achieve,then the art of patience kills us because we want a business to grow over night which is not possible in most instances.

Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
1:They don't understand the value of time. ...
2 They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals. ...
3 They never step up to the plate. ...
4 They have self-imposed limitations. ...
5 They are good at making excuses. ...
6 They lack class. ...
7 They are procrastinators. ...
8 They don't' take action.

Indeed all you have said are major reasons why most individual fail to succeed in life. Personally, I think procrastination is the main killer of success. An ample number of persons out there are living with great ideas that never get to see the break of day due to procrastination. He who has overcome procrastination has taken a step into the world of success.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
Human beings cannot succeed because of prora
1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
Human beings cannot succeed because of proractinate. This is the biggest reason that a person does not work on his time and that time passes due to which he fails. And some people do not work on time because of their Lethargy , they rest and time passes and due to this they can't become successful human beings.

All the points you listed above is exactly the truth and if anyone is really interesting to succeed in this life he or she was followed what you have written above, to me procrastination is the ones worse of it all as this can hinder you from taking any action that could have change your future and beside don't call every opportunity a scam because the rich see every opportunity as a way of making money but the poor see it as a scam

Top reasons why you will not be successful
When you don't follow success trend, you can never be successful if you are never thinking success, success requires some level of discipline and commitment. You must disciplined your self if you want to be successful

Wow!, what an awesome write-up, you have actually said it all withe those essential factors stated above. Some one that hasn't take a step in achieving something in life, can never have a say to have fail or succeed, rather they usually dabbled with flimsy excuses, and moreso, if a fire lamp hasn't burnt itself, it can never succeed to burn another. Practical execution of the assumed business ideas is highly Germain to succeed in any business, rather than theorizing around I would thought.

When it comes to procrastination I'm a huge example of that as I would have gone very far in life if not for this bad habit I'm currently battling, all the facts you stated above are 100% true and a fact that cannot be erased

Such ill fated tendencies can never get one Anywhere near riches. Instead the person partaking on the under listed 3 negative tendencies will never grow, until he or she restrain from such negativity. Procrastination, impatient, and blaming what you don't have as the cause the failure to your dream etc. Are all bad tendencies that needs to be dropped down, if truly want to achieve success.

Fear - There is good fear and there is bad fear. Bad fear is fearing what you have little/no control over such as politics, the weather, and war/violence. People often times also fear what ultimately allows them to learn and succeed such as taking calculated risks, rejection and failure. Things like the education system (for the US) are surrounded by the false assumption that failing is what makes us weak and less likely to succeed.

Good points raised. This is the beginning of a new year already. Time to actualise all that was visualized last year without further delay. No more procrastination.

You must keep everything in mind that everything can be done. What you got to understand is that procrastination is something that you control. It's only your fault if you procrastinate, and at any time you can decide to stop it. It's not like procrastination is an illness or something else.

A lot of things and activities these days people neglect often cause and result into their lack of success. One must be very cautious of spending too much which is the number one factor, another one is buying of unnecessary things at times while needed and others.

For you to be successful in life then you must first believe in yourself before others can see the goodness in you,your minds and the believe you have in yourself are your greatest asset so you must have believe in yourself to achieve a lot in your life .your attitude also play a major role in determining your success, have a good attitude towards the people you meet in life

Top reasons why people are not successful is fear, laziness, low esteem, non self actualisation. So many people are so afraid to start up anything, they doubt everything around them, they never believe anything is possible, this set of persons can never be successful, because success comes with hardwork, believe, self actualisation, dreams, vision statement, and bravery

Procrastination often lead to missed opportunities. When an opportunity presents itself, and you wait until the last minute to act, you risk losing that opportunity to another business. Waiting until the last second forces you to make hasty and often bad decisions which could cost your company. Procrastination not only hurt your work, it may also seriously damage your health.

A successful business deal has many factors and the most important of all is the tactics to win over a customer. I have every other quality but I am no good in winning over a customer and therefore I am not a good business woman.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds