Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Fiverr highly demand gigs for 2021

Thanks for these information, i have some working knowledge of social media marketing, i tried to register on fiver but getting jobs seem tough even after showcasing results of my previous experiences. I am currently watching youtube videos to get more info and solutions

Advertisement Placeholder
I joined Fiverr to start selling my graphic designing service, but when I saw the competition, I did not list my gig. Graphic designing is very competitive niche on fiverr.

I believe that copywriting is one of the most lucrative niches to make a good amount of money from Fiverr. It has lots of potentials.

Wonderful information, I used to think that fiverr is all about writing gigs,this used to be my understanding of the kind of service that dominates that platform. This is a fresh perspective on what fiverr is really made up of. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
Nope Fiverr isn't all about writing gig but for some other from smallest to biggest task like transcription, programming, graphic designs and lots more.

I am not sure if the article writing gig is still less competitive. This is because I can find tons of article writers there and it seems like a really hard gig. Anyone in here is writing and earning at Fiverr?

For quite sometimes now, graphic design has been a good and the best gig ever in fiverr, and thats the way people earn most together with the social media marketing.

Fiverr is a market place of professional that are ready to render there service to people that are in need of there services for money. Below are the top selling gigs in 2021.​

1. Graphics and design

This category is the most popular gigs. Example of Graphics design are Logo design, Photoshop editing and illustration and many more

2. Voice over

This is another selling gig. There are many companies that wants stylish voice to there video. Some company also employ voices from other languages

3. Social media marketing

Social media marketing is another selling gigs. Are you good in marketing products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Tik Tok. You can also post your work there

Another major fiverr gig you're overlooking is freelance writing and copywriting. It is in high demand and pays exceptionally well. The jobs aren't demanding, and you can do as many as you like each day.

The thing about freelance site is that it does not matter about the type of skill that you are selling but instead how good you are and I think you should be focusing on this more instead of looking for a skill.

The opportunity for social media marketing in the freelance marketplace is numerous. But it should be known that social marketing is a competitive match in different last Marketplace. So you need to design a unique angle for yourself in order to make money as a social media marketer..

I am not sure if the article writing gig is still less competitive. This is because I can find tons of article writers there and it seems like a really hard gig. Anyone in here is writing and earning at Fiverr?
Is not o.. a any business idea you are taking to any freelancing platform you need to be very much ready to do a lot of advertisement before you are able to fit in... because you can come to find out that there are thousands of people that are offering the same service already.

Fiverr is a market place of professional that are ready to render there service to people that are in need of there services for money. Below are the top selling gigs in 2021.​

1. Graphics and design

This category is the most popular gigs. Example of Graphics design are Logo design, Photoshop editing and illustration and many more

2. Voice over

This is another selling gig. There are many companies that wants stylish voice to there video. Some company also employ voices from other languages

Social media marketing is another selling gigs. Are you good in marketing products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Tik Tok. You can also post your work there
Graphic design is one of the top skills that you must actually possess if you don't want to be left behind working online as a freelancer because it is one of the most sought-after skills in the world right now.

1. Graphics and design

2. Voice over

Social Media marketing is something that is very important to most businesses today because it is one of the most efficient ways of getting the business products across to the millions of people out there who would actually want to purchase those product and services.

I used to think that fiverr is all about writing gigs,this used to be my understanding of the kind of service that dominates that platform. This is a fresh perspective on what fiverr is really made up of. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

You failed to mention one green niche that never fades, which is the written niche. The written niche has consistently been one of the top five hot niches on Fiverr. Those are solid niches that one can learn and make money with on Fiverr anytime, anywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds