Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Fiverr highly demand gigs for 2021

Fiverr is a very good place if you have a digital skill. Most of the gigs are mostly about writing and designing. In order to success you have to position yourself to be the beat or very good in your field of expertise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Great ideas you have shared I hope to leverage on a few of them and perfect my skills so that I could land some online jobs consistently.Am looking into copywriting and see how best it will or can work for me.
[automerge]1618210743[/automerge]
Great ideas you have shared I hope to leverage on a few of them and perfect my skills so that I could land some online jobs consistently.Am looking into copywriting and see how best it will or can work for me.

I have listed a couple of gigs on Fiverr, however, I am yet to make my first sales. My gigs are content development for a website, building website, and providing adsense approval service

Hmm.... I thought fiver is for me last year but till i streak now have not been able to do anything about it. I would have go voice over...

Right now, there is no skill that you will learn and be good at it that can't fetch you jobs. But skills like writing, coding and designing tend to be the one employers love the most and look our.

Well, concerning your opinion in the above post ob what the top selling gigs in fiverr are, I havr to day those 3 you have mentioned are correct and i couldn't agree more with you, indeed graphics design has to be number 1 on the above list

Not only on Fiverr is graphics and design profitable. I can also see many people who are making good money from it offline here in my country here and they ain't even on Fiverr.

Those are very good gigs that really sell in fiverr. Another one is website development and design. This one is so marketable because most businesses are going online these days and people need someone to develop and design a website for them.

They re many but I know people re always in need of graphic designers, computer programmers, social media management and marketers the list goes on

Quite an interesting information about fiver and it tops five as mentioned I always thought much about the social media marketing which is seen as an influencing Avenue for the sells and advert of goods and services either using Twitter, Facebook and others. but I have learned now on the other top fiverr.

Concerning top Fiverr highly demand gigs for 2021. Well, I would say that graphics design is a skill that is trending i.e it is a gig that is common and it is of high value in the online world. Other gigs are video animation, web development, content writing etc

I've tried doing voice over, but my skills to succeed during my short time learning it, didn't go as planned. I switched back to writing, I'm trying to specialize on writing, to write free from grammatical errors, write quality long and engaging articles to earn money online.

It is no surprise at all that design gigs are the ones that cover a lot of the jobs because if the need for graphic contents. You should know that programming and writing also.
[automerge]1624643327[/automerge]
Fiverr is one of the worlds top free lancing sites and thank you so much for this data. It is no surprise that people now want to invest in graphic way of communication.

Last edited:
For me web design should come first. Graphics design should take the second place because a single web development gig can give you lots of money.

Thanks for the idea we have all know that fiverr is a good marketplace for freelance when you have a good skills because one need to be good on he/her skill in order to make good money online.

I'll add social media and all kinds of digital marketing too - that has been a very great hot cake these days; a lot of business owners are looking to promote their businesses and get more leads and customers.
Knowing how to do this would definitely put you in good stead

For now in my own opinion and perspective , graphic and design are taking over in an online works and they are making the most money, followed by social media marketing which you can market your products online.

Fiverr is a market place of professional that are ready to render there service to people that are in need of there services for money. Below are the top selling gigs in 2021.​

1. Graphics and design

This category is the most popular gigs. Example of Graphics design are Logo design, Photoshop editing and illustration and many more

2. Voice over

This is another selling gig. There are many companies that wants stylish voice to there video. Some company also employ voices from other languages

3. Social media marketing

Social media marketing is another selling gigs. Are you good in marketing products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Tik Tok. You can also post your work there

I have always said it while agreeing to the popular saying that "you have to start somewhere" Fiverr is a complete waste of your talent. If you are good then, you will set yourself up, package and market yourself better to bigger brands and opportunities, not earn $5 every now and then.

For now in my own opinion and perspective , graphic and design are taking over in an online works and they are making the most money, followed by social media marketing which you can market your products online.
Graphic designers are making money with freelancing websites. But now that there are many apps that we can do the graphics design for free, this has reduced the work of the graphic designer

I don't even know if this fiverr is still having the enough traffic that is necessary for people to be making something really good from them as they used to be .most of this platform are losing their value nowadays because of so much exposure to the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds