Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Fiverr highly demand gigs for 2021

mcjerry

Captain Junkie
Credits

Fiverr is a market place of professional that are ready to render there service to people that are in need of there services for money. Below are the top selling gigs in 2021.​

1. Graphics and design

This category is the most popular gigs. Example of Graphics design are Logo design, Photoshop editing and illustration and many more

2. Voice over

This is another selling gig. There are many companies that wants stylish voice to there video. Some company also employ voices from other languages

3. Social media marketing

Social media marketing is another selling gigs. Are you good in marketing products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Tik Tok. You can also post your work there

Advertisement Placeholder
For some time now, graphic designs has been one of the top gigs, the demand for graphic design works keeps increasing by the day. Am into graphic design but am still at the beginners stage. Opened a fiverr but it was abit confusing

Wonderful information, I used to think that fiverr is all about writing gigs,this used to be my understanding of the kind of service that dominates that platform. This is a fresh perspective on what fiverr is really made up of. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

There are many top fiverr gigs that attract many patronage daily. Some of these gigs include graphics design, context writing, virtual assistance, photo editing. I'm order to make enough slaves with these popular gigs you have to be exceptionally good and creative. You must make you maintain 100% buyer's positive reviews at all times.

Fiverr is a market place of professional that are ready to render there service to people that are in need of there services for money. Below are the top selling gigs in 2021.​

1. Graphics and design

This category is the most popular gigs. Example of Graphics design are Logo design, Photoshop editing and illustration and many more

2. Voice over

This is another selling gig. There are many companies that wants stylish voice to there video. Some company also employ voices from other languages

Social media marketing is another selling gigs. Are you good in marketing products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Tik Tok. You can also post your work there
Copy writing is also one of the top deals in fiverr. A lot of companies are looking for copy writers to write the description of their product to do some writings for advertisement. Copy writer make a lot of money from fiverr

Copy writing is also one of the top deals in fiverr. A lot of companies are looking for copy writers to write the description of their product to do some writings for advertisement. Copy writer make a lot of money from fiverr
What is copy writing? I would want to know what copy writing is because I do see and hear people making money in fiverr. I also what to know how to make money do freelancing. I you have been making money with Fiverr. Please teach me how to also make money

What is copy writing? I would want to know what copy writing is because I do see and hear people making money in fiverr. I also what to know how to make money do freelancing. I you have been making money with Fiverr. Please teach me how to also make money
Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action. a copywriter can also rewrite an article to avoid plagiarism

1. Graphics and design

2. Voice over

It is a very well known fact that all the above listed gigs are highly demanded on Fiverr but the problem now is that if you are entering Fiverr as a newbie, chances for you to be patronized by existing people are very slim as most of them have already got their stable clients they do business with.

Those are good niche one can learn and make money with it on fiverr anyday anytime, but you forgot to mention one every green niche that never fade, which is the written niche, written niche has always been among the top five hot niche on fiverr.

· 1: Digital Marketing. 2: Website Testing. 3: Infographic. 4: Pinterest Pin Creation. 5: Social Media Page Setup. 6: Website Setup. 7: Social Media Manager. 8: Blog Post Writing.

1. Graphic Design​

Graphic design is a niche with endless potential. It’s one of the most successful Fiverr gigs. Believe it or not, people are making thousands of dollars a month from a single designing gig on Fiverr.

2. Video Animation​

Video animation is one of the most popular gigs on Fiverr. 2d and 3d video animators can earn good money completing a handful of orders in a month.

3. SEO Support​

If you’re building your personal blog, a business website, or an eCommerce website, you can use Fiverr services like SEO support to help you gain traffic — the more the traffic, the better the earnings.

Similarly, SEO is a relatively new marketing tool, so if you know how to integrate it into web content, you can earn quite a lot through Fiverr gigs.

4. Content Writing​

Content writing is one of the best Fiverr gigs you can go for. It has a good learning curve and pays well on the site. You can get cheap writing services on Fiverr if you’re a buyer, but in this case, be aware that you get exactly what you pay for.

5. Business Planning​

Launching your dream start-up is not easy. You have to carefully plan every aspect of your business strategy to make your endeavor successful

It is a very well known fact that all the above listed gigs are highly demanded on Fiverr but the problem now is that if you are entering Fiverr as a newbie, chances for you to be patronized by existing people are very slim as most of them have already got their stable clients they do business with.
That is one of the reason new member are not finding it easy to see clients. Client don't believes in new worker so they go for workers with jobs done. They believe for a worker to have done some jobs, that they are good with there work. It is only a matter of time before a newbie can see clients to work with

Indeed, from what I have read from the site both graphic design and social media are the most sought after on fiverr, including web programming. You must be good at your skills and excel in them to be chosen, as I have also read that the competition among all users is high so they choose among the best.

I would say the pandemic made services like copywriting, SEO services, social media marketing, and promotion move up the list of the most sort after freelance services.

Freelancing and copywriting is another important fiverr gig you are leaving out. It has a high demand and it pays very well. The jobs are not stressful and you can do as many as you can everyday.

This aspect of the freelancing through Fiverr is the one I find difficult. The reason is apart from choosing the platform, making the gigs statement is another tough thing to do. How I wish I could freelance well without the stumbling block.

1. Graphics and design

2. Voice over

I think its high time for me to join the winning team,as in I mean to join fiver at this moment, because the review have been seeing online about them is so amazing,when it comes to the way they attend to their members on there site or platform. So I will also give it a try by signing up and register my product to sell over there.

Fiverr is the home of freelancers, one of the best freelancing sites around. Its marketplace is unique, awesome items, products and offers around its marketplace that is eye catching. Content writing, graphics designs, voice over etc, trends very high at fiverr platform.

Thanks for sharing this tips with me. I have been trying so hard to get my hands on a high paying job on demand on fiveer, i was actually thinking of writing quality content but then I will have to reconsider my options and choose between voice over and writing content.

Fiverr is wonderful marketplace for freelancers when you one has a marketable skills that is high on_demand. The only downside around fiverr, is the low payment for the tasks executed by freelancers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds