Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
You employees are your first family they are the one that make people want to relate with you so the people you should be responsible to are your employees.

You have a good point though, the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.

I will also support the form of your opinion that your employees are your first family because with them it determines the growth and development of your business without their productive out and input efforts the business stands on a solid ground.

A business must and should be very responsible to all of the listed entities. Otherwise it will no longer operate as the business. It must be responsible to its employees, shareholders as well as the customers

I think the business should responsible to the employees because them are the holder of the business, because there are the ones that support your business.

A business should be more responsible to her employees and then customers.
Employee welfare is one thing a business should not overlook.
A customer expressing dissatisfaction towards your services is a sign of a failing business.

Business should be more responsible to the employees and the customers because they served as the backbone of the business growth and development all form of production, consumption and distribution depends much on their performance without them the business will not stand to perform anything.

You have a good point though, the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.
There is a saying in my dialet, " the owner makes sales or not staffs salary must be paid" so the responsibility of a business is that of the owner if not if your business crumbles your staffs will get another job.

Businesses should be more responsible to employees, therefore a good,safe and clean working environment should be provided. Businesses also have a responsibility to customers to provide good and safe products and services.

On my own parspective i would go for a business friendly environment that encourages the employee in every area and aspect that they can,because a happy and well remurated employee would give his best both to the business and to the customers.

As long as a business want to lat long with increase I sale and customer the business should take the workers and staff wellbeing to heart

I agree with you! Employees welfare should be paramount, then customers, this is because if employees are demotivated, productivity would be low.

You are correct but most of the employers of nowadays don't know that, they are always focused on only their customers and what is usually the result? Their company begins to run down because the employees are not happy.

Your employees are your priority. You should make them happy whenever possible. These employees are the pillar behind the success of the business because without employees there won't be customers

I would say employees, because building a team of responsible team of workers with right attitude to work, is the best thing to have ever happened to a business. It moves the business towards the right direction and if the workers are treated right, definitely the customers will given the same treatment.

The business success is not centreed on a particular department. It's a collective work and a team work . The employees, the customers and shareholders should be accorded equal respect because they all contribute to the success of the business. The business would seize to function without without any of them.

I agree with your analogy and the way you appropriated the risk to the right parties,if the business suffers everybody suffers

My business is directly responsible to my consumers.
They are the key to the growth of my business, without them, the products and services will go nowhere.
That is why i always aim at making my customers derive satisfaction from my products and services.

Business solely depends on customers. I've witnessed first hand bad managers that are rude towards their employees but the business still blooms

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds