Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Phrase Customers are always right? is it 100% applicable in our world

Yeah the phrase is always common and I think it's true , because the customers are always right in different ways , since they are the ones that choose to buy your product and could determine if you would make gain or loss

Advertisement Placeholder
Directly I believe this expression was actually just produced simply to provide workers a practice of being actually good to Clients as clients are actually extremely important for the development of business.

When we go to various companies our sole business it is easy to say customers are always right. Is it really applicable in all situations or is it another way to force employees to always be nice
looking into all the company and business around the world, the adage that customer is right applies everywhere in which we must take care of our customer so that they will always comes back.

Your customers need to be treated right and feel they are very important so that they can return to the shop next time, hence the reason why you always assume that your customer is right

The phrase that customers are always right has been well established. Any restaurants or place you'll go, customer is always right. But don't be waved by that. Discover Yourself

Your customers need to be treated right and feel they are very important so that they can return to the shop next time, hence the reason why you always assume that your customer is right
That is the true fact about cutomer relation.In most cases we just assume that they are always right just to please the appeal of the customer,because what you would like as a business owner might contrast with the customer.

I think it is applicable and should be applied. However, there is some nuance to it. There is always a chance that a customer is being dishonest or doesn't have realistic expectations regarding a product or service. So I think before applying the "customer is always right' policy, you should evaluate a few things. Namely, which would be more damaging to your business: if you believe your customer and satisfy their desire (for example, if they claim an item was missing from an order and you just give them that item/refund it without further questions), or if you don't believe them and turn them away (which could damage your reputation)? To decide this, I think you have to consider how much money is at stake and how loyal a given customer is.

When we go to various companies our sole business it is easy to say customers are always right. Is it really applicable in all situations or is it another way to force employees to always be nice
well if one wants a total loyalty of customers and better reviews and recommendation concerning both your products and customer service you need to consider this phrase

The word customer is always right is hundreds percent applicable in all business except the owner doesn't want to make more profit, literally it doesn't mean they are right but it is a way of making them feel happy and make them patronise the company

There are some things that customers are always right on and if it is their right there is nothing that you can do about it as a business owner because you have to provide it for them except you do not want to make profits in your business.

I haven't carried out an empirical study so I cannot conclude on the findings. I think the phrase is just blown out of proportion. Customers are being neglected and not attended to because the company think they customers don't have a choice but hang on like a pendulum.

it is applicable , customers are always right people generally used this phrase to maintain their customers ,but to me I don't really think all customers were right

'Customers are always right' is a usual maxim in the world of business.
It may not be 100% applicable in most cases or businesses, but I believe it shows that customers have a role to play in the growth of every business.
Make your customers see that they are always wrong and watch them leave your product and service for another.

I think it is only a strategy to make customers feel their rights.
It may not be applicable in all situations.
Some business people rely on the phrase to ensure they do not get to lose their customers.

Even though most businesses try their best to satisfy customers, there is a limit to which a customer's excesses can be tolerated by some business owners.

Customers are not always right. It is actually better to let go of some customers before they make a nuisance of themselves and destroy the business. A customer sexually harassing a female staff all in the name of trying to buy an expensive watch is not right.

Customers is always right is a popular quote to emphasise the importance of customers in any business. To also make employees know that it is customers that are paying thier salary indirectly.

Customers do not have the right to steal a product but they have the right to reject a bad product. They also have the right to complain and partner with the police if they are being dube of the product the wanted to buy. Both the seller and the buyer have their own right in a good business setting.

Well said. This discussion is a two way thing. It applies to us specifically in our daily lives deal and this is also a means to enforce employees to be nice to customers. Business ethics is needed here.

Businesses use different marketing strategies now, they don't do business according to what the customers think, they do not believe in customers is always right, instead they make the customers follow what they promote.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds