Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Phrase Customers are always right? is it 100% applicable in our world

The sentence is not 100% right in the sense that there's no how a customer can always be right. Just that in bit to keep or maintain a steady customer you must accept his or her opinion. That's it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I am not too comfortable with the saying that customers are always right. I am saying this because some customers purposely argue even when they are not supposed to. Or just want to misbehave with the buyer because they hear that customers are always right. It is just my opinion

To be very honest the phrase is not always correct in most of the places. There are some customers and we always do things that will affect the overall sales of the business. These are the type of customers who usually cost for a refund anytime they make a purchase.

As much as I hate the phrase, lots of people have used this avenue to try to take advantage of some employees in some organization.
There was a situation where a customer refused to pay some money in a bar, and when they barman tried to get the money from him, he said "a customer is always right" that he would come back to pay the money. This got me annoyed, many people are misusing this phrase to take advantage of others

I haven't carried out an empirical study so I cannot conclude on the findings. I think the phrase is just blown out of proportion. Customers are being neglected and not attended to because the company think they customers don't have a choice but hang on like a pendulum.
I think the phrase holds true in some companies and businesses.
Companies that want to ensure customer satisfaction are those who are keen on the phrase.
In some other companies, The maxim does not hold true.

Yes. I completely agree with you, the phrase customers are always right is 100% applicable in our businesses our businesses all depends on the good customer we have.

I have never believed that a customer could always be right in every thing related to business, but he could be right in some aspects and there are some limitations to this rule.

These days not the customers but the businesses are right. The businesses are trying to sell anything they want, they are even selling the products the customers never though they would be using it. Businesses are feeding to people

In most of the cases customers are right but not always so that phase"customers are always right" shouldn't be applicable in all cases because customers are also humans and they too make mistakes.

Obviously the phrase is just being used by business people as a way of attracting customers. They even say that the customer is king and he should be treated with a royal welcome. But in reality it is foolish to think that the customer is always right. I guess there is no one who is always right in any industry or in any field.

Every business set up is for the customers, so you don't exercise your dictatorship right over your customers if not they won't patronize you. You should know that you need the customers to make you rich, so any comment they make or actions taken is always right.

Ideally, the customer is always right, or the customer is king. The customer is not literally always right. It just means that the business has to give all due considerations and respect to the customer. This includes avoiding direct and disrespectful confrontation. It also means giving in to the customers' demands as far as practicable. The business exists because of its customers so it's just fitting that customers must be treated respectfully and provided the best service.​

Well, it depends on some circumstances but I can assure you, it's not applicable to our world because there different kind of customers behaviour which may be contrary to the phrase customers are always right.

Customers are always right a hundred percent with the phrase even most ofnthe time when we realises they are wrong , but we try to satisfy their needs because we can't afford to loose customers.

Or can one say it's a medium to quickly settle dispute between employees and customers that will not lead to situations of loosing customers or affecting sales of produce by the said company
As far as the customers actually still having the money in your pocket I will always have the believe that they are always right because what matters to me is getting their money into my business account.

In my honest opinion, it's true to about 70% because sometimes these customers then misuse or abuse this privilege that has been phrased. They'll be wrong and still tell you "customers are always right"
So for me, I'll say customers aren't always right all the time
The customers will always be right because you actually set up your business to sell your product and services to them and not to drag who is right and who is wrong.

The world customer always right is very common in our language, but we don't work towards it. But in a real sense customer always right right any enterpreneur that want to make income from customers must stick to this phrase. This is one of the customer care language that listen to the complaint and the customers in order to sell their products.

When we go to various companies our sole business it is easy to say customers are always right. Is it really applicable in all situations or is it another way to force employees to always be nice
As a business owner you should really care about your business you will always have high priority for your customers because the only thing that matters for them is to buy what you are selling and the only thing that matters for you is to get the money into your business accounts.

That feeling is just there simply because you always want your customers to feel very important and always patronize you that is why the phrase is there a body in the real sense customers can not always be right
The truth of the matter is that your business is useless without getting your customers money into your business account so I don't see the reason why you should be dragging who is right and who is wrong when what is invited for you is to get the money from them.

The truth of the matter is that your business is useless without getting your customers money into your business account so I don't see the reason why you should be dragging who is right and who is wrong when what is invited for you is to get the money from them.
The phrase that always goes by customers are always right in the business world even when we know most of the time they might be wrong is because the customers are the reason why our business is surviving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds