Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Phrase Customers are always right? is it 100% applicable in our world

Customers are always right is not generally or 100% applicable to our world today. even though to some instances they may be right their are limitations to what they think they are right about it.
The phrase is not 100% applicable to our word. it's just made in other to give the customers some sense of freedom to say out there feelings or opinions about what is not done right most especially in terms of production or exchange of goods and services.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Well, the customers or the consumers are the back bone of every business of product and with them the purposes in which those products were created for wont be accomplished. So if you want to sell a product it must meet with the taste , needs and preferences of the consumers, they should determine the kind of product you bring out there.

It's not that the customer are a hundred percent right because most of the time they are wrong but because they are the reason for the existence of our business and without them , our business cannot survive.

It's not that the customer are a hundred percent right because most of the time they are wrong but because they are the reason for the existence of our business and without them , our business cannot survive.
Some people don't really know their right as a customer and because of this a lot of police and other security agencies are using this against them. When you really understand your right as a buyer or seller you will definitely know what to defend and what let go.

Some people don't really know their right as a customer and because of this a lot of police and other security agencies are using this against them. When you really understand your right as a buyer or seller you will definitely know what to defend and what let go.
Even when you know your right , the police and other law enforcement agency sill still try to brainwash you making you think you are actually not right , but i go with you opinion.

Even when you know your right , the police and other law enforcement agency sill still try to brainwash you making you think you are actually not right , but i go with you opinion.
Lolz, is it's true but we shouldn't be intimidated by what they are saying . if I know my right as a civilian I won't really be intimidated by what the police are trying to say, that's just the simple truth.

Some organisations do most often consider suck kind of phrase but some do not depending on the situation or attitude of the customers towards their workers. Some of the customers are always ignorant of what they are supposed to do what they are not to do.

I do not believe entirely that customers are always right whenever it comes to business. The phrase has been made in such a way that you should always try to place a customer especially somebody who is angry because you cannot relate to it at the moment

More especially, it is always used to make the customer feel welcome and trust. Customers are your Saling point and also are responsible for marketing your products or services to others. Always fine a way to make a customer happy before he lives your shop.

I don't even understand what this is trying to say, Customers are always right , to me what I understand there is that there are some certain things customer are entitled to do, like they have the right to select the required products and so many other things.

As a business owner, I dont believe agree with that saying. At least not all the time. There are some customers that will frustrate you at every little chance. There is no way I will allow them to treat me anyhow. I respect the money in your pocket, not you.
You are quite right , most of the time , the customers are always on the wrong part but believe they are right and some of them even knows they are wrong , but because we the business owner needed their patronage to survive, we tend to pamper them.

Customers are not always right and you should not make the mistake of agreeing to this quote because it will definitely make you to lose out in business when you are always trying to please them .

It's application to all business and all part of the world, if you want your business to flourish you have to learn to satisfy your customers because they are the ones who will talk good about your business to others

In think such kind of phrase is only 50% applicable in our world today though sometimes it depends on the organisation and it management. Some, consider the needs of their customers as the number first.

Though you are right and customers are always right fifty percent and most of the time , they are not right but because they are the reason for our business existence , we tend to respect their wishes most of the time.
In think such kind of phrase is only 50% applicable in our world today though sometimes it depends on the organisation and it management. Some, consider the needs of their customers as the number first.

What the phrase mean is that customers should be treated like a king because they are the ones consuming the goods and services that we are producing. They should be treated well.

Well, such phrase is not applicable to our days though it may be 50% or less than. this is because most of the customers are ignorant of those things they are to do and not supposed to do.

Though we know the word customers are always right is only fifty percent applicable but because we dont want to loose our customers , we tend to want to satisfy them at all cost.

It is true that customers are very right in all sincerety. Most of the business owners would want to always treat the customers like a king. This will make the customer feel at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds