Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most important duty of a Business Manager Is _?

The most important duty of a business manager is to manage, forecast , plan and act for the interest of the business so that the business can move forward another role is to supervise the workforce.

Advertisement Placeholder
in my opinion, the most important is how he manages people how he is able to lead them, how much he can make them productive and create a positive synergy in the company, without dedicated employees the business is bound to fail.

the most important duty of any manager in any business organisation is to ensure that there is adequate supply of all raw material needed to carry on the company and the is the one responsible for the overall production of goods and services and he should be the one to give advice to produce the best quality service or goods.
[automerge]1612331993[/automerge]
the most important duty of any manager in any business organisation is to ensure that there is adequate supply of all raw material needed to carry on the company and the is the one responsible for the overall production of goods and services and he should be the one to give advice to produce the best quality service or goods.

As for me yes you are right in everything you said and the duty of a manager in a business is to also function of a business manager is to supervise his business every well and see how things are going in the business either they increasing in numbers or not and make sure everything is going fine and they all getting everything they needs to get for working that's all

The staffing and delegation duty of an entrepreneur is one I find most intriguing. He decides what, who and where he employs and fixes them well so as to produce the expected result.
When making such decisions as to decide what, who and where to place each staff in other to achieve optimal result as expected requires a lot of experience and man management. Creating a friendly environment will go a long way.

One important important responsibility of a manager is proper administrative duty. Regulating, maintaing, guiding, and enforcing the day to day activities of the employee. Another important responsibility is communication. A good manager must be able to communicate effectively to his or her employees. He /she must also see to the productivity of the company by providing a solid coaching and advice assistance when needed.

Decision making is something that is not quite easy for a manager ,because in the end ,the decision can either mar or promote the business to a greater height.
This is why managers do not just make decisions anyhow , they take their time before making decisions .

According to my own ideal to the point .the main important duty of a business manager is that ,he must have the knowledge of the main business and he must know how to create a good compliment of the business .he must also ensure their is no inadequate of supplies if the raw material.

By not trying to make any conclusions about the duties and responsibilities of business manager, I want to say that according to my own experience managing someone else's business, there are three things or aspect of management he needs to put priority into and be familiar with especially. Financial management is crucial to the stability of every business. Human management is crucial to the progress of any business or organization. Critical thinking & decision making determines the success of all human pursuits.

Managers' roles fall into three basic categories: informational roles, interpersonal roles, and decisional roles. These roles are summarized in (Figure). In an informational role, the manager may act as an information gatherer, an information distributor, or a spokesperson for the company.

The function of a business manager is to organise a business,it is also the responsibility of a business manager to make sure that everything is running smoothly in the business organisation and the manager should provide all the raw materials for the production of goods and services.

When entering a management position, you can expect some following day to day responsibilities.
His primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees. Second one is Most employers expect their managers to interview, hire, and train new employee. And also manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity.

Manager duty may include, overseeing the general management of the company, employing and paying of wages or salary to staff, standing in gap of the owner in their absence, making and taking decisions regarding the business, promoting staffs that are hardworking, going for business conferences and meetings.

I fancy delegation more. Delegation is an important feature of the leading manager's role as it enables him/her to develop the teams ability to cope with increased responsibility. Below are the purpose of delegation
(1) assignment- to distribute work load
(2) recognition- to build confidence
(3) development- to build competence
Behaviours related to effective delegation (i.e developing effective delegation skills)
  1. Clarify the assignment (what, to whom)
  2. Specify the subordinates range of discretion
  3. Allow the subordinates range of discretion
  4. Inform others that delegation has occurred
  5. Establish feedback control

From my own point of view the most important duty of a business manager is making decision and making sure these decisions are being carried out by the appointed employees. The manager gives out rule on how plans should be carried out on daily basis.

While the job description and responsibilities of a business manager may vary according to a company's organizational structure, the primary function of a business manager is to supervise the day-to-day operations for a company. ... Supervise and lead company operations and employees

The role of a manager in business can not be over emphasized. The manager's most paramount duty is decision making. He takes the decision on how the business can match forward. This is done with the ability to motivate the workers.

You are so right about the roles of a manager. Everything on that list is spot on. But the most important quality in my opinion is the decision making. A manager must be able to make the right calls with no margin for error.

Creating business the board objectives and destinations that keep an eye on development and success.

Planning and executing marketable strategies and techniques to advance the achievement of objectives.

Guaranteeing that the organization has the satisfactory and appropriate assets to finish its exercises.

Keeping close eyes on everyday exchanges.

Ensuring bargain are fixed appropriately before some other thing else.

Managers have so many roles in businesses. How the manager handle his work will definitely affect the progress of the company or business.
The manager have the responsibility of making decision for the business, he coordinates and organizers events that happens in the business, the manager is also charged with the responsibility of overseeing that every employee is doing his or her work properly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds