Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most important duty of a Business Manager Is _?

Goal setting is one of the important duty i really appreciate so much.
This is the major duty of a manager because without goal the company can not move forward.
Goal is just like a map or a directory that indicates where you are going to and to what direction.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe the most important duty of a manager lies in his ability to make decisions. This decision making is very important if resources handed to him was to be used well. A manager could be average in order areas but would always be judged by productivity. This productivity is linked with the kind of decisions that were made.

Of all the duties you made mentioned above I fancy policy enforcement as the most important duty of a manager. The work of a manager is not in any way easy even when managing a very small scale business, those that are managing a large scale business or organisations are really trying. They really got nerves.

Truly you are totally saying the correct obligation of a supervisor and here and there at whatever point I see a specific business association falling I generally comprehend that resembles the chiefs of that organization isn't fit for taking care of the duty of that organization that is the reason the business has been brought somewhere near absence of good administration

Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity. Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals. Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities

Amongst the duty of a manager that you have highlighted, I think the most important one is decision making because a manager's main duty has to do with taking important decisions for the organisation or business. He is duty-bound to take such decisions that will affect the business in a positive way even though the decision may not be in his own favour.

All the points listed are all germane. Since the question is which is the most important amongst all I think I would go for Goal settings. It is the duty of all employees to meet a goal at one point or the other but it’s the sole responsibility of the manager and very important for him/her to set goals that align with organizational objectives. Effective managers are proactive, not reactive, about goal-setting. They look for opportunities to adjust their tasks and objectives, assessing and adjusting often.The manager must also develop and implement actionable strategies to help each team meet those targets.

A business manager oversees the activities of other workers. Hires, trains, and evaluates new employees. Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals. Directs team or group leaders.
[automerge]1612289259[/automerge]
A business manager oversees the activities of other workers. Hires, trains, and evaluates new employees. Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals. Directs team or group leaders.

A good manager in any business organisation should be able to solve the problems that is facing a particular organisation he or she is working for if a manager cannot have a good problem-solving skill then such person is not deserve to be called a manager,, that is the best quality of a manager

The most important duty of a business manager is to motivate your workers
Try to give them the spirit and the right mindset about the work they are into and try to teach them and evaluate things and make things easier for your workers.

Every organization has Manager who are entrusted with the responsibility of guiding and directing the organization to achieve its goals. Manager administer and coordinate resources effectively and efficiently to channelize their energy towards successful accomplishment of the goals of the organization.

The manager performs different functions in the business and all of them are so important but there is one that supercede others. This is supervising and controlling the activities of the staffs so as to ensure that they are working according and efficiently.

The most important thing of a business manager is to make sure the business did not run down or collapse and also the manager most make sure the business is going very well and is doing is duties very well, also the manager most be able to give successful accounts details of the business

Decision making to me is the most important role of a manager. The training, hiring, motivating and all others are decisions the manager has to make in order to ensure the growth of the business.
Making the wrong decision in a company might not allow every other thing done by the manager to be valid
Without the right decision, a manager's other duties might not help the company

Decision making to me is the most important role of a manager. The training, hiring, motivating and all others are decisions the manager has to make in order to ensure the growth of the business.
Making the wrong decision in a company might not allow every other thing done by the manager to be valid
Without the right decision, a manager's other duties might not help the company

@Ifective honestly, without offending anyone who thinks differently from your point of view, but also by looking into this matter from a distinctive perspective, I would agree with you that DECISION MAKING is the most important role of a manager.

A business manager has an all-around job that almost all facets of the business are under his control. When something goes wrong with a worker then that is his responsibility. With the office or store the same thing, all are his responsibilities. That is why when the business is growing the job of assistant manager is born in order to provide help to the manager. But before that there's also the supervisor that handles a portion of the business.

The staffing and delegation duty of an entrepreneur is one I find most intriguing. He decides what, who and where he employs and fixes them well so as to produce the expected result.

Business managers oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.

Manager is the lord of the business. He oversees the activities of the other workers and make sure they are corrected when they do the wrong things. However, a good manager must ensure cordial relationship between him and the workers for the benefit of the business.
Yes, you made a point and you say well. As a manager of a company or organization that has other employees to be controlling, you must be active manager, you must have a command, manager must build relationships with employees, a duty of manager is to make employees work effectively.

I think the most important duty of a business manager is to decision making and goals setting. A manager should make his decision the paramount because thia is what influences the success of the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds