Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most important duty of a Business Manager Is _?

The responsibilities of a business manager are, Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
Yes accourding to me you are absolutely right that ensuring the company the adequate and suitable resources to complete it's activities too. And you are absolutely saying the right dutyof a manager and sometimes whenever I see a certain business organisation collapsing I always understand that is like the managers of that company is not capable of handling the responsibility of that company that is why the business has been brought down by lack of good management

Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration
Advertising and marketing

Which of the following duty do you fancy as the most important one?
Yes all above following objects are good in business for managers and they are all important and fanciful, one cannot do without the other. They interconnect with one another one way or the other when duties are carried out daily. However, the one that stands out for me is getting the staff and resources to deligiently carry out the supposed duties and ensuring that they get it right with the desired results tends to a prosperity of the business in a short time.
[automerge]1612252829[/automerge]
The responsibilities of a business manager are, Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
Yes accourding to me you are absolutely right that ensuring the company the adequate and suitable resources to complete it's activities too. And you are absolutely saying the right dutyof a manager and sometimes whenever I see a certain business organisation collapsing I always understand that is like the managers of that company is not capable of handling the responsibility of that company that is why the business has been brought down by lack of good management

Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

Yes all above following objects are good in business for managers and they are all important and fanciful, one cannot do without the other. They interconnect with one another one way or the other when duties are carried out daily. However, the one that stands out for me is getting the staff and resources to deligiently carry out the supposed duties and ensuring that they get it right with the desired results tends to a prosperity of the business in a short time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business managers oversee the activities of the workers. Hire, evaluate and train new employees. And ensure that a company or department is on track to meet it's financial goals.

Manager is the lord of the business. He oversees the activities of the other workers and make sure they are corrected when they do the wrong things. However, a good manager must ensure cordial relationship between him and the workers for the benefit of the business.

A manager's primary task is to ensure the regular operation of a department or group of staff. Staffing: Most employers require new staff to be interviewed, hired, and educated by their managers. Set targets: A manager articulates short and long-term goals to guarantee the survival of an organization.

For me the most important duty of manager is to give motivation to their employees and adjust them with yourself because without employees motivation and enforcement the business can not run well.
Proper coaching to the employees is necessary because if the manager behavior is different with each employee so might be the employees or workers stopped working.

The most important duty of a business manager is to see to the growth of the business, he should be able to manage the factors of production which includes capital, labour, land in other to produce a good and quality products.

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

According to my opinion the most important duty of a business manager is Motivation and encouragement of his employees. Because an appreciation and Encouragement of employees Will help to improve the business.

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

Great write-up here I must say. I love all the duties of a business manager highlighted here and if I must choose just one from all I will go for policy enforcement.

Reason for this is not far-fetched because, enforcing the company or business policies could engage other duties of the manager like motivation, staffing and recruiting, advertising and marketing and so on.

A Business Manager's job is to supervise and lead the operations and staff of a company. They conduct a variety of activities, including the execution of business plans, the evaluation of company results and the supervision of employees, to ensure company productivity and quality.

The most important duty of a business manager is to manage a business...supervise the business and also make sure the business is running at loss and he also try to improve the growth of the business.

A business manager has a lot of responsibilities to perform but the main point here is to that, whatever the duties maybe, they will all end with improving the performance of the organization. Some of those duties include directing the efforts of employees towards the achievement of organizational goals.

One of the most important role of a business manager in an organisation is too supervise and make sure that the company run smoothly on a day-to-day basis. meaning he has to supervise everyone in the role they play and make sure they play their roles effectively.

Wow, you have really listed quite enough qualities of a manager, I love the part of duty were the manager needs to leave by example to his or her staff working under him, and to share duty to and ask the supervisor to check there duty and submit report daily.

The important duty manager in a business, is by making a good decision in the business by communicating with customers, and also to have policy in decision making in the business, as a manager planning is very important to manage a business.

Hmmm tough one! I was a manager for 5 years and I can't say any is the most important, they are all important, even closing of deals and making sure the company hits it's monthly sales target was part of my duty.
@Lilia I understand. As a manager your duty is vast aand has no boundaries so far you're the manager. All that will lead to growth of the business will be your duty and always on your watch.

The work of a business manager is planning control, staffing and as such functions that would lead to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation in other words overseeing the affairs of the organization.

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

• Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
  • Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
  • Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.

A business manager has the most important duty in the organisation. He ensures the smooth running of all activities in the organisation. He ensures that the other clients are effectively carrying out their duties.

Daily Operations: The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees. Staffing: Most employers expect their managers to interview, hire, and train new employees. Set Goals: A manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company's longevity

In my point of view, I think the most important duty of a business manager is the daily operations but not limited to it, other duties are just as important too.
The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of department or group of employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds