Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most important duty of a Business Manager Is _?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration
Advertising and marketing

Which of the following duty do you fancy as the most important one?

Advertisement Placeholder
Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

The most important among them is decision making as a manager the burden of making decision to take busineds to next level is laid upon him or her, this is where the business either succeeds or fails and in fact the most important duty of a manager.

Closely following is training, a manager must have to inculcate into the other staff, what should be done to achieve the aims and purposes of the company or business through training or seminars, it is very important too.

I honestly they are all important, as a manager you have to be able to evaluate employee performance, to see whether they are increasing work efficiency or slowing it down. Communication is another important aspect of the job. As well as training and coaching.

Daily Operations: The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees. Staffing: Most employers expect their managers to interview, hire, and train new employees. Set Goals: A manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company's longevity.

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

I fancy delegation more. Delegation is an important feature of the leading manager's role as it enables him/her to develop the teams ability to cope with increased responsibility. Below are the purpose of delegation
(1) assignment- to distribute work load
(2) recognition- to build confidence
(3) development- to build competence

In my point of view, I think the most important duty of a business manager is the daily operations but not limited to it, other duties are just as important too.
The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of department or group of employees.

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

I think the paramount amongst others which are also very important is the decision making of a business manager which is like one attribute that the manager has to always get on. His decision will always span across other areas that will definitely reflect on the business

The responsibilities of a business manager are, Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.

Managers are utilised in every sector, and the business model relies on their leadership and ability to operationalise the management structure the most important of manager is to Set Goals: A manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity

Yes you are absolutely saying the right duty of a manager and sometimes whenever I see a certain business organisation collapsing I always understand that is like the managers of that company is not capable of handling the responsibility of that company that is why the business has been brought down by lack of good management

They are all important and fanciful, one cannot do without the other. They interconnect with one another one way or the other when duties are carried out daily. However, the one that stands out for me is getting the staff and resources to deligiently carry out the supposed duties and ensuring that they get it right with the desired results.

Business Manager duties include:
  • Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
  • Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
  • Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities. But the most important of its duties is decision making for the growth of the business.

According to my own point of view, the most important duty of a business manager is to manage the affairs of the company, and control all financial of the company. He will have to also the level of sales in the company, when they are done well and when they are not

Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration

Hmmm tough one! I was a manager for 5 years and I can't say any is the most important, they are all important, even closing of deals and making sure the company hits it's monthly sales target was part of my duty.

Manger duties in and organizations is administration of his company to manage his business through staff retention good communication capacity building for everyone and inclusion of devision of labour asign to everyone
[automerge]1612252087[/automerge]
Manger duties in and organizations is administration of his company to manage his business through staff retention good communication capacity building for everyone and inclusion of devision of labour asign to everyone

The responsibilities of a business manager are, Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
Yes accourding to me you are absolutely right that ensuring the company the adequate and suitable resources to complete it's activities too. And you are absolutely saying the right dutyof a manager and sometimes whenever I see a certain business organisation collapsing I always understand that is like the managers of that company is not capable of handling the responsibility of that company that is why the business has been brought down by lack of good management

Planning is one of the management functions and one of the most important everyday tasks of the managers. Managers are persons who plan the future of the company and think about all future activities that organizational members must accomplish. So, planning becomes one of the most important management tasks.

The role of a manager is to supervise and lead a company operations and employees. They perform a range of tasks to ensure company productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees.

I honestly they are all important, as a manager you have to be able to evaluate employee performance, to see whether they are increasing work efficiency or slowing it down. Communication is another important aspect of the job. As well as training and coaching.
The most important among them is decision making as a manager the burden of making decision to take bussiness to next level is laid upon him or her, this is where the business either succeeds or fails and in fact the most important duty of a manager. Closely following is trainingba manager must have to inculcate into the other staff, what should be done to achieve the aims and purposes of the company or business through training or seminars, it is very important to do it with great favour.

You are right, tbat is all you have mentioned. A good manager that competent for his/her work must have to be carryout these duty you listed because he/she is the one that the company or organization relying on, if a staffs work properly that is handwork of manager and if a staffs doesn't perform well that's handwork of manager.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds