Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

Technical unemployment is a familiar face among the nation's if Africa, many nation's are so pour that they can't match the proverty line of a dollar

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I believe the country's labor market is extremely competitive, and the country also does not provide an environment conducive to the growth of crafts and businesses. What the country needs to do is figure out how to make use of this talented and young workforce.
[automerge]1639075328[/automerge]
Well, I believe the country's labor market is extremely competitive, and the country also does not provide an environment conducive to the growth of crafts and businesses. What the country needs to do is figure out how to make use of this talented and young workforce.

Competition now exists in all the countries. I live in a country where the competition is so tough that you will find many workers willing to work for you and many of them do not even care about what salary package you have to offer due to an increase in inflation. The government also does nothing to help them.

I understand that one of the major reasons that is causing this rise in unemployment is the unchecked population in the country. This population is predicted to continue to grow and that is a very big problem it's.

The rate of unemployment is becoming so high not even in Nigeria but the best way to solve this kind of situation is by finding a better thing doing.

When it comes to unemployment our country's number of unemployed grew so high because of the pandemic. Although after 2 years our economy is recovering beautifully but there is still the threat of unemployment problems due to the pandemic. Whenever the daily covid cases would rise some companies would close shop their outlets.

The rate of unemployment is becoming so high not even in Nigeria but the best way to solve this kind of situation is by finding a better thing doing.
The government are the one checked ,the high level and rate of bribery before making proper decision on doing a better thing are not encouraging the government need to create better job for the people
Yeah it's becoming so high to the extent Countries are finding it more difficult to cope ,there is now a new form of virus been created ,which is actually making things more difficult

Last edited:
You have to blame the government for this, failing their responsibilities ,they have failed the people over here but I just believe with time everything will be okay, when the government are not ready to take care of the masses this is how it always be. We really need a good government here.

So I would take it to mean that you're of the notion that technical unemployment means joblessness due to invention of modern technology.
I think this has contributed to the high unemployment rate. Some human jobs have been taken over by machines which seem to do the job easier and more accurately.
Yes. Technical unemployment in this context would mean so.
I have seen our digital emails render so many mail offices locked and under key. Even those who are self employed, like these football viewing centres are loosing potential customers, because now, there is a platform online where football matches are being watched.

You have to blame the government for this, failing their responsibilities ,they have failed the people over here but I just believe with time everything will be okay, when the government are not ready to take care of the masses this is how it always be. We really need a good government here.
The issue is when? It would be pretty difficult for things to actually change cause even when there is actually a change in government, in reality it is still the same people ruling, serving as godfathers to the new system.

The issue is when? It would be pretty difficult for things to actually change cause even when there is actually a change in government, in reality it is still the same people ruling, serving as godfathers to the new system.
So does it really mean that there will be no way the issue of corruption can be resolved in this country ? So that means even if you are the president of the country you won't have an opportunity to stop corruption ?

I don't think there is the right equilibrium with the machines and humans regarding employment. Even when the small computers became prevalent it did not cause unemployment here. I guess those business owners are shrewd with finances that they are saving from the cost of employing more workers. But I like the term technical unemployment to mean technology had caused the loss of jobs.

So does it really mean that there will be no way the issue of corruption can be resolved in this country ? So that means even if you are the president of the country you won't have an opportunity to stop corruption ?
For you to even get a slot to campaign for the position of president, it take millions, if not even billions. Most of them have to look up to previous rulers and other sources as their sponsors. What do you think would happen when they finally become president? They would want to please does who has helped them? So most of our leaders today are simply taking instructions from others. I feel the only way corruption can be reduced is when there is a total change, the old blood should be flushed out, and let a new one take over without any interference of previous rulers.

I don't think there is the right equilibrium with the machines and humans regarding employment. Even when the small computers became prevalent it did not cause unemployment here. I guess those business owners are shrewd with finances that they are saving from the cost of employing more workers. But I like the term technical unemployment to mean technology had caused the loss of jobs.

Rate of unemployment is high in many countries due to various reasons and corruption and misuse of natural resources could be one of the main reasons. A government should use natural resources in a much proper way to increase exports and gain foreign exchange in order to improve its economy.

Rate of unemployment is high in many countries due to various reasons and corruption and misuse of natural resources could be one of the main reasons. A government should use natural resources in a much proper way to increase exports and gain foreign exchange in order to improve its economy.
A government that really cares about the welfare of it's citizenry will always explore methods of creating employment opportunities to it's teeming youths.

For you to even get a slot to campaign for the position of president, it take millions, if not even billions. Most of them have to look up to previous rulers and other sources as their sponsors. What do you think would happen when they finally become president? They would want to please does who has helped them? So most of our leaders today are simply taking instructions from others. I feel the only way corruption can be reduced is when there is a total change, the old blood should be flushed out, and let a new one take over without any interference of previous rulers.
You mean the older blood should be flush out by getting rid of them ? or by converting the country to a military form of government ? because I always believe that converting the country to a military form of government might even be the best way to reduce corruption. Since everything will always be in order.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
Yes, you are right. The number of graduates is increasing very fast as compared to job opportunities in almost every country. Moreover increasing technology has reduced the human. work. Therfore unemployment is increased.

A government that really cares about the welfare of it's citizenry will always explore methods of creating employment opportunities to it's teeming youths.

Unfortunately, this is not the case at all. I believe that the damage to the economy of our country is so great that it is almost impossible to reverse the economic damage and the government has already failed to recover from loss.

Unfortunately, this is not the case at all. I believe that the damage to the economy of our country is so great that it is almost impossible to reverse the economic damage and the government has already failed to recover from loss.
I agree with you, though all hope is not lost. In order to get some kind of redemption, the government should improve in the aspect of job creation and entrepreneurship support to the youths.

Well this is a very serious issue because lots of people have been rendered jobless because of this without any source of livelihood and that is actually very bad

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds