Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

It is possible to be technically unemployed. This is a situation whereby you are doing work outside your knowledge and your area of expertise. The major reason for this is to increase in the rate of unemployment in the country.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really think things would go on as normal, cause the military are trained through force and violence, how do you think they would rule? If you go to a military camp, you we discover that their rules and how they live is totally different from civilians. I studied government so I can tell you for a fact that though it might help reduce corruption to some level but it's not all joyful as you did expect. Maybe this link would better explain more to you

Thanks for sharing. Then if you believe that the military may not really be good then what could be the most effective way of stopping corruption in the country because the country may be so corrupt to an unimaginable stage . re we to continue this way ?

Thanks for sharing. Then if you believe that the military may not really be good then what could be the most effective way of stopping corruption in the country because the country may be so corrupt to an unimaginable stage . re we to continue this way ?
Honestly though it seems I'mpossible but the best thing right now is to just start a fresh, let the present government and every one that has ruled before retire and let new blood come, a new set of government that has no godfather calling the shots behind the scenes, a new set of government that actually practice democracy, cause if Nigeria is really practicing democracy, things would have been alot easier cause in a democratic state, the people have the right to remove does not doing eell

Honestly though it seems I'mpossible but the best thing right now is to just start a fresh, let the present government and every one that has ruled before retire and let new blood come, a new set of government that has no godfather calling the shots behind the scenes, a new set of government that actually practice democracy, cause if Nigeria is really practicing democracy, things would have been alot easier cause in a democratic state, the people have the right to remove does not doing eell
Well everything seems to be very difficult most people don't really know what to do that is why anybody that have an opportunity will always seek to have a better life abroad, the bad leaders are just wrecking the country apart.. seriously.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
This is very bad my brother. Many go to school today just to secure a certificate not necessarily for getting a job, once u graduate, you enter the street and start hustling. I thank God many have known this now and won't be disappointed after graduation.

Well everything seems to be very difficult most people don't really know what to do that is why anybody that have an opportunity will always seek to have a better life abroad, the bad leaders are just wrecking the country apart.. seriously.
Exactly, people are moving out cause they feel they would be able to find greener pastures outside their home countries, I just prays everything works out well in the end though.

The rate of Unemployment in nigeria is a serious issue that calls for concern. There era so many unemployed people all over the country and the government is not helping in any way. That is why it is important for our youth to lean at least one hand work that they an fall back to when they are done with schooling.

Exactly, people are moving out cause they feel they would be able to find greener pastures outside their home countries, I just prays everything works out well in the end though.
Everything will work out perfectly but they should always consider to migrate to other countries legitimately because as I understand some people are trying to pass through the border which is always dangerous , it is even estimated that at least 90% of people who are passing through the border are not likely to make it

Everything will work out perfectly but they should always consider to migrate to other countries legitimately because as I understand some people are trying to pass through the border which is always dangerous , it is even estimated that at least 90% of people who are passing through the border are not likely to make it
Yes I have heard of cases like that as well, I even heard in most of this case, they usually die, especially does once who are crossed through the sea simply cause of the inhumane conditions they had to go through.

Since you are technically unemployed, I think it will be very important for you to take off a freelance job and start rendering service to the people in the marketplace. There are some people out there who are looking for your service and you can be of help to them.

Yes I have heard of cases like that as well, I even heard in most of this case, they usually die, especially does once who are crossed through the sea simply cause of the inhumane conditions they had to go through.
We just need to believe that there will be a time in which the government of our country will be able to arrange everything so that the country will be a favorable place for people to live in, some of our governor and president have been traveling to the western country but I don't know why they can't copy what is happening there.

We just need to believe that there will be a time in which the government of our country will be able to arrange everything so that the country will be a favorable place for people to live in, some of our governor and president have been traveling to the western country but I don't know why they can't copy what is happening there.
It's not so difficult to copy the things they see there and bring it back to the countr, but the reason they don't is simply cause they do not have the country at heart. Just like a mother would go out then sees a beautiful dress and remembers she has a daughter that would fit into it. This is cause the mother has the child at heart.

Well, I think the country's labour market is hugely competitive and also the country is not providing the enabling environment for trades and business to grow. What the country needs to do is to find some sort of way to utilise these young and brilliant workforce.
The government is not actually helping matters when it comes to providing jobs for young graduates students because a lot of them are jobless as a result of low job in the country.

The government is not actually helping matters when it comes to providing jobs for young graduates students because a lot of them are jobless as a result of low job in the country.
The government are suppose to be the best friend of the citizen by helping them by providing job opportunities for their citizen but instead they are looting government funds.

Unemployment rate I'm Nigeria is fast becoming another thing entirely. The government are really not doing anything about the situation and a lot of graduate a finishing in the University every year without job. For me skills is the way forward
I can't remember the last time the government of Nigeria actually created more job opportunities especially for industries where they can hire a lot of graduates.

It's not so difficult to copy the things they see there and bring it back to the countr, but the reason they don't is simply cause they do not have the country at heart. Just like a mother would go out then sees a beautiful dress and remembers she has a daughter that would fit into it. This is cause the mother has the child at heart.
And these people are just so shameless to even send their children abroad to study when they themselves cannot even be able to improve the educational system of the country here, they can't also improve the medical center here but will prefer to seek medical help abroad.

And these people are just so shameless to even send their children abroad to study when they themselves cannot even be able to improve the educational system of the country here, they can't also improve the medical center here but will prefer to seek medical help abroad.
That's the annoying thing about the whole issue, they would rather spend alot in sending their sons and daughters out there then use it in making what they have better. All these while they would also secure jobs for them while those within the country are seriously searching for one.

That's the annoying thing about the whole issue, they would rather spend alot in sending their sons and daughters out there then use it in making what they have better. All these while they would also secure jobs for them while those within the country are seriously searching for one.
These are the things I always avoid and stop thinking of because sometimes if you start thinking of all these things it might just be so annoying to a point you can't just imagine, what we only have to know is that those people don't really care about us

I can say that this is some major challenges in some countries today unemployment their is no job, so there are so many graduate's produced every year yet no job.

Unemployment rate I'm Nigeria is fast becoming another thing entirely. The government are really not doing anything about the situation and a lot of graduate a finishing in the University every year without job. For me skills is the way forward
Nigeria will always be a suffering country because their government is not really helping matter because the only thing they care about is anything that I'm going to do to retain their political power.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds