Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

You mean the older blood should be flush out by getting rid of them ? or by converting the country to a military form of government ? because I always believe that converting the country to a military form of government might even be the best way to reduce corruption. Since everything will always be in order.
Do you think a military rule would be the best solution? I have heard alot about this period before from my parents cause I did not experience it, most of them where not good stories, there was alot of restrictions in movement, there was no longer freedom of speech and a military rule does not actually favor our human rights.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think a military rule would be the best solution? I have heard alot about this period before from my parents cause I did not experience it, most of them where not good stories, there was alot of restrictions in movement, there was no longer freedom of speech and a military rule does not actually favor our human rights.

Yes, martial law or military rule is considered Anti-democratic by many people. One single person rules over the entire country and capitalism becomes a norm. This is why many people prefer democracy but the military intervenes when the situation of the country becomes worst.

Yes, martial law or military rule is considered Anti-democratic by many people. One single person rules over the entire country and capitalism becomes a norm. This is why many people prefer democracy but the military intervenes when the situation of the country becomes worst.
Yes am aware of this aspect, do you think it has gotten to the level where the military would take over? My biggest fear is that after taking over, they might not want to let go of the power, this might lead to something else.

That is why online jobs like stock market , crypto trading and forex market are evolving day by day. Even in developed countries like U.K , teenagers have started doing crypto trading to earn money. Because when everything gets automated , there is less number of jobs available to workers.

Unemployment is fast rising in the world of recent. Technical unemployment is actually common these days because machines have been built to represent the works of humans. And this has led to the retrenchment of workers

That was Then, I don't think such may still happened in the modern society, but at least it is a form of authoritative form of government and everything that is ordered by the military will always be carried out, don't you think this is the only way to stop the corruption in the country ?

That was Then, I don't think such may still happened in the modern society, but at least it is a form of authoritative form of government and everything that is ordered by the military will always be carried out, don't you think this is the only way to stop the corruption in the country ?
You have a point though, it would definitely reduce corruption but not eliminate it completely, cause even these so called military persons, there are also some corrupt one. But it would help change alot of things, my major worry is how they would execute their power and authority.

That is why online jobs like stock market , crypto trading and forex market are evolving day by day. Even in developed countries like U.K , teenagers have started doing crypto trading to earn money. Because when everything gets automated , there is less number of jobs available to workers.

Cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, and stock trading are all quite risky. There are indeed many people who trade as full-time traders. However, they are quite expert in this field.

The sad truth is that there is always going to be unemployment because the number of graduates are more than the number of jobs available best thing we can do is learn a skill.

This is due to most of the businesses are only letting relatives and neighbors work unless the capabilities or competence means you will choose your brother instead of a foreign person to employ.

There's nothing technical about it, there is just no employment opportunity for the thousands of graduates emerging from different universities every year and it think this should be enough to open our eyes that education shouldn't be what we should depend on for a better living.

As much as civilization or development is important for a country, i don't think it's nice that machines are taking over the jobs of humans and rendering them unemployed. Something has to be done about this problem.

You have a point though, it would definitely reduce corruption but not eliminate it completely, cause even these so called military persons, there are also some corrupt one. But it would help change alot of things, my major worry is how they would execute their power and authority.
I don't even know if this will even be the best because most people said that the military government was not really good because it had happened before.. my parents witness it during that time but I don't really know if will have a better effect nowadays in the modern society.

This is due to most of the businesses are only letting relatives and neighbors work unless the capabilities or competence means you will choose your brother instead of a foreign person to employ.

It might be really hard for a foreigner to get a job in a foreign country due to various reasons. Some countries require locals to provide reasons for hiring a foreigner instead of a local. They want their own people to get employment instead of a foreigner.

Technical unemployment is what's trending nowadays worldwide. The use of machines to replace what humans can do is really alarming and this is increasing the rate of unemployment worldwide. Humans survival have been threatened with this

I don't even know if this will even be the best because most people said that the military government was not really good because it had happened before.. my parents witness it during that time but I don't really know if will have a better effect nowadays in the modern society.
This is exactly why I am still having doubts about this, cause all the reviews I have heard form those who experienced it back then are not nice. My dad said back then one was free to air their opinion about their leadership, there was also no freedom of movement as well.

This is exactly why I am still having doubts about this, cause all the reviews I have heard form those who experienced it back then are not nice. My dad said back then one was free to air their opinion about their leadership, there was also no freedom of movement as well.olz,

Lolz how could they even run a government without any freedom of movement , well I believe that everything will just went on as normal but military will take over most of the government and other institution.. so everywhere will be in strict order right?

Lolz how could they even run a government without any freedom of movement , well I believe that everything will just went on as normal but military will take over most of the government and other institution.. so everywhere will be in strict order right?
I don't really think things would go on as normal, cause the military are trained through force and violence, how do you think they would rule? If you go to a military camp, you we discover that their rules and how they live is totally different from civilians. I studied government so I can tell you for a fact that though it might help reduce corruption to some level but it's not all joyful as you did expect. Maybe this link would better explain more to you

I don't know what mean by technical employment but I want you to o understand that there is no employment that should be done with some set of people been excluded.
In my country the word technical is a word use in covering up inefficiency, I hope this is not your post is about too.
What he meant by technical, he later expanciated in the write up above. Technical unemployment refers to the unemployment t cause by machines being replaced by humans.

Technical unemployment is bound to happen anywhere considering the advances being made in technology and the needs of the business for more efficient and more accurate methods of production. However, this will likely only affect those whose jobs are replaceable by machines. Jobs that require analytical and reasoning skills that only humans can perform will likely remain. Governments should encourage young people to take courses that teach skills for self-employment along with courses where graduates are actually in demand.​

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds