Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Target

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't have a daily target but am aiming higher, Your planned goals can be broad, confusing and intimidating. By defining targeted goals as steps toward reaching your planned goals, you increase your chances of success.
A man with a target is man of vision, you must have target in life in order to keep progressing and knows your worth and also know the level of your strength innthe business world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making $1 a day sometimes is ok for me. This will also depend on the time I will have to spend online. Roughly I spend about two hours every day to make $1 on daily basis. Sometimes I spend less to make half a dollar.

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Though personally i make some substantial amount of money online but not necessarily giving myself to metting target,because i have other engagement that i am into,but when i go into trading,i just get the much i can.

In everything we do having targets is very important, everyone is expected to have a dai, weekly, monthly and yearly targets, this really helps in terms of earning money

Though personally i make some substantial amount of money online but not necessarily giving myself to metting target,because i have other engagement that i am into,but when i go into trading,i just get the much i can.
I am also making money online on daily basis but my online earnings is always fluntuatuing because most online earning sites always dissapear when you needed them most .

I am also making money online on daily basis but my online earnings is always fluntuatuing because most online earning sites always dissapear when you needed them most .
Though i have not been too long on this online earning sites,but the one i am very commited with s this platform,because they are consistent,one have the advantage of meeting lots of person and learn new things pn the platform.

I have a target I want to meet everyday but i still can't meet the target per day due to some reasons. I have a small business I'm taking care of and i also work online sometimes.

I usually place targets for myself and the business in general. But the fact still remain that I would be needing so much discipline to be able to meet up as it is not easy moving in this pace.

Exactly the same thing applicable to me , the offline business is always a hindrance to making enough money online but we tend to stick more to offline business because its more real while most of the online job are either scam or come and go .
I have a target I want to meet everyday but i still can't meet the target per day due to some reasons. I have a small business I'm taking care of and i also work online sometimes.

My target earnings at present is $2 but I rarely achieve it because I can only spend 3 hours on the average everyday. I have house chores and errands to handle aside from my rest period which is important to me. But I am happy if I can earn $1.50 in one day because that would be enough for my savings quota.
One f the things that can really help our earning apart from participation in forums,is if one is involved in freelancing jobs,this will go along way to help ones earnings,rather than micro jobs.

The amount I hope to make each day is a goal that I do have. Regardless of how worn out I feel, this goal keeps me motivated to do my daily duty. However, I don't know when I can do it in a set amount of time.

Target is what has kept me going on very well in this life. As a human being you must set a target for yourself and does comes with planning .Targets are really important in our everyday life

If you want to make it big in life and in the line of your business , you must have a Focus and also a target , so the target that you are trying to meet is what will make you keep working hard .

takes me approximately 10 hours a day. For now I am full time. When I have to leave the house or I have a problem, I find it a bit difficult. I let it pass and I get over it the next day.

Making $1 a day sometimes is ok for me. This will also depend on the time I will have to spend online. Roughly I spend about two hours every day to make $1 on daily basis. Sometimes I spend less to make half a dollar.

So, how much do you make per day. The amount of money I make each day is different because I get burned out really easily and it is not that easy to manage time.

Having a target in your business is when you aim to acheive a particular thing or a project to be completed before a particular time and you keep working on the project .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds