Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Target

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't have a daily target but am aiming higher, Your planned goals can be broad, confusing and intimidating. By defining targeted goals as steps toward reaching your planned goals, you increase your chances of success.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a daily target but am aiming higher, Your planned goals can be broad, confusing and intimidating. By defining targeted goals as steps toward reaching your planned goals, you increase your chances of success.
Yes, this is the major advantage of having a target. We all have that big dreams or goals we might want to achieve. But most times it might seem too far. Using targets can help you be more focus and less stressful as well

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Basically i do have a target for my self,but that would be when i have the time away from any engagement,but due to the low payment from the platform one is currently in,my plan was $2 in a day,but i don't think i have made up to that.

target ate often important , it's helps you to know what you will earn a day , week month ,or even yearly ,I have a target of earning 1$ a day ,I have some things to do ,I will like to earn more that some other time.

A mark or point at which one fires or aims, especially a round or rectangular board marked with concentric circles used in archery or shooting.

Making money online to me is more like a full time job now because I can virtually say I live online. I do have my targets to meet daily working online and in most cases, I do reach these targets

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Earning money online is a part time job for me.
I usually target atleast a dollar a day on bizdustry... This target usually takes me 2-4 hours to attain.

Since this is a part time thing for me, i target a dollar per day.
It takes me roughly 4 hours to arrive at my target.
It is deserving of my four hours though.

In business people set out targets for themselves per second, minutes, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Any which way all this are to be aimed. One can call online business partime job, some can take it as full time.

I have daily target for everyday I do including my offline and online work. It helps to productive and gives me directions for the day. For example my daily target on this platform is minimum of 500biznotes everyday. In generall I work 3 to 4 hours everyday online on different platforms.

It would be nice to see my targets fulfilled but there are too many things making it almost impossible but I am hoping that in the near future I would be able to.

I actually don't have any budget in mind to make a day online because of some limiting factors such as; the resources, power outage issues and network glitches on some occasion. Also I earn on part time basis online as I'm really occupied with academic activities.

On bizdustry, which seems to be the only inline site I am making money from now, I post about 30-40 messages a day which makes about $0.6-$0.8. Making money online is still a part time hustle for me since I do not have a lot of means to earn online from yet.

Maybe you should set a higher target so that you can maximize your earning. Instead of focusing on paid to post sites, why don't you work on freelancer sites. I think SEO Clerk is a good platform for a newbie.

For me, making money online is deliberate and ever since I've discovered this formula. I've implemented it in working on PTP sites such as bizdustry and I usually have time limits that ensures I meet targets.

It is very important that you have a target in anything that you are doing because it is the only thing that is going to give you the full course that you need so that to make sure that you are not doing the irrelevant things when you're supposed to be doing the relevant.

Putting bizdustry as the context, the target for the day would be to make a dollar and that can be possible when you make 50 posts, so it depends on the individual and how many sites he can run

My target earnings at present is $2 but I rarely achieve it because I can only spend 3 hours on the average everyday. I have house chores and errands to handle aside from my rest period which is important to me. But I am happy if I can earn $1.50 in one day because that would be enough for my savings quota.
It's actually very challenging for a lot of people who have been trying to have other means to make money online which I recently started trading on forex which I make at least $5 daily.

It depends on the type of online business. if it is a paid to post website it is possible for you to set a target amount but may not be possible in trading or maybe affiliate marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds